Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610503 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
yomiraheem:
@Amefrica; I know u oo. I know ur base for ib self. So no go fumble for here oo, or else......

shocked lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Wow!

Thought you've killed all nii.

nah, you don pack your 23kg of garri? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

nah, you don pack your 23kg of garri? grin

I wan go dey sell eba n egusi for night nii?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Make my mates con finish exams before I reach? grin Choi!

That's if you don't end up in the ocean grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

I wan go dey sell eba n egusi for night nii?

its a profitable business in Canny, thank God work permit don dey with study permit now, you gat no problem at all even garri no be problem grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

That's if you don't end up in the ocean grin

Na so you hate me reach?? Smh! undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

its a profitable business in Canny, thank God work permit don dey with study permit now, you gat no problem at all even garri no be problem grin

You first! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

You first! cheesy

Na gala I wan go sell
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Na gala I wan go sell

grin grin Add lacasera!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Off point!
Amefrica u sed it. Really off. The so called person he finks hes refering to neva claimed he was a guru in any form n dts d dumb thing people rushing into unnecesary conclusion. I remember clearly wer i read bout dis same person saying it on dis forum dt he used an agent for d application. So ow d hell does dat affect any1. N y wont one know d docs he gave. If he decides to giv any advice then it is left for whoeva hes advicing to take it. People jst fly here saying trash bout others n cowardly u cnt say d names. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
sashafierce:
Amefrica u sed it. Really off. The so called person he finks hes refering to neva claimed he was a guru in any form n dts d dumb thing people rushing into unnecesary conclusion. I remember clearly wer i read bout dis same person saying it on dis forum dt he used an agent for d application. So ow d hell does does affect any1. N y wont one know d docs he gave. If he decides to giv any advice then it is left for whoeva hea advicing to take it. People jst fly here saying trash bout others n cowardly u cnt say d names. Smh

I'm telling you!

I was astounded when some people supported him. **really disappointing..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm telling you!

I was astounded when some people supported him. **really disappointing..
Yes amefrica ur right. People jst come here to say shit n others join in d trash. Talking to people who in d real sense dey cnt face in life. There r people here older than us dt r maried n evn wif kids . U dnt need to b sayin shit to. People helping people on dis thread do almost d same work of agents. D only thing is dey help out of free will n dnt get paid. So let who wnts to express his or herself do so. Im sure Slimdel chrigo jstwise fhemmy ve workd on several peopls apps on dis thread. N dts y d thread is der for people to help. So its no ones busines if any1 decided to use an agent n is offering advise. Smh @bunch of immaturd people

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Off point!! who exactly are u trying to beef, if they use agent and so? If u can't avoid agent then leave those who can afford agent to use them, if they come back to help that means they learnt something from the agent and they wanna share, me I see this as open envy kai na wa ooo

Egonekwu: I know some peeps here that used agents for their visa and came here to post their testimony and became a so called 'guru' and sops are sent to them to vet, wen they don't even know how to write one ......... hmmm ........ But then again that's none of my business.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehehe.if you want to use agent use if you want to do it yourself fine.it all depends on God alone.don't depend on anyone or forum.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: Off point!! who exactly are u trying to beef, if they use agent and so? If u can't avoid agent then leave those who can afford agent to use them, if they come back to help that means they learnt something from the agent and they wanna share, me I see this as open envy kai na wa ooo

A srs open evny. I c y people leav this thread.
Rather than tackling deir problems dey r busy talking bout people n making side comments.
Abeg im don viewing shit. Slimdel ode ow r u jo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ifeoluuwa: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel: Hehehehe
hahahahaha grin cheesy wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
sashafierce:
A srs open evny. I c y people leav this thread.
Rather than tackling deir problems dey r busy talking bout people n making side comments.
Abeg im don viewing shit. Slimdel ode ow r u jo

Smh some people just love it when there is trouble and commotion, some human beings are just like Eboola disease shocked tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
shocked shocked you supported this? Smh
chrisviral:

On point!! So true

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel:

Smh some people just love it when there is trouble and commotion, some human beings are just like Eboola disease shocked tufiakwa
Hahahhahah ebola disease on nairaland e ooooo omo ayaff pick race sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol sweeri but I didn't do anything on your app wink, but if u need any help just holla and I will contribute to the best of my knowledge kiss
Thank you dear for thanking me wink
Ornaments: Good morning Everyone. Anyone processing Carleton University, Dalhousie university here? Or a student already
Between
@justwise
@realone01
@slimdel
@amefrica
@optimall
And others who encouraged me yesterday. I say a big thank you. Would have given Up if not for you. Though the morale is still very low but all the same ,thanks so much sir's and ma's

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
I wanted to tell u exactly what tee1234 told u cause that is what I will do if I'm to be in your shoes, but seek for other opinions
Cheers
yomiraheem:

/////
@slimdel, Canafrica, missbon, justwise
Pls..just a quick one....

//////
Thanks for ur response....the bad part is that the company format of introduction always says na for annual leave... And even carry say I be contract staff. They don't give letter of introduction except for annual leave tins....so how do I convince d VO dat I wan go study for 1year when letter carries annual leave? I plan to resign once I get my golden trv.....my main concern now is d intro letter, infact its written as though den purposely wan spoil my show but our God pass dem.

See...
"We wish to introduce Mr........... to your embassy for issuance of visa.

He is on contract in our company. His gross anuual salary is N850,000.00 and he intends to spend his annual leave in canada.

Should there be need for further information regarding the above,please contact- Mr. Canafrica Timilehin(Human Resources Manager,0808888888888) lol

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Ego, nxt time tryna talk like a man. Am sure you barely know wat's happening here. Go down memory lane, then maybe you'll applaud these so-called gurus. Be guided

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
sashafierce:
Yes amefrica ur right. People jst come here to say shit n others join in d trash. Talking to people who in d real sense dey cnt face in life. There r people here older than us dt r maried n evn wif kids . U dnt need to b sayin shit to. People helping people on dis thread do almost d same work of agents. D only thing is dey help out of free will n dnt get paid. So let who wnts to express his or herself do so. Im sure Slimdel chrigo jstwise fhemmy ve workd on several peopls apps on dis thread. N dts y d thread is der for people to help. So its no ones busines if any1 decided to use an agent n is offering advise. Smh @bunch of immaturd people

Spot on! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: I know some peeps here that used agents for their visa and came here to post their testimony and became a so called 'guru' and sops are sent to them to vet, wen they don't even know how to write one ......... hmmm ........ But then again that's none of my business.
Cool.And by the replies to this post you don't need to mention names.Already know them

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm just a baby girl trynna live my life * strollingby*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
tnuola: I'm just a baby girl trynna live my life * strollingby*

Na only you waka come? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ifeoluuwa: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
atomicbomb007: Cool.And by the replies to this post you don't need to mention names.Already know them
Lwkmd cheesy Atomic! Atomic!! I af milsed Ur presence here wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Na only you waka come? grin

Yes my dear.. Na only me... Care to join me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
*justpassing* @Slimdel u r abt to help somebody oh. dnt knw wen but soon. so prepare. how u dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

It's not compulsory for online routers. I think your certs should be placed under Letter of explanation -- that's where I put mine anyways. But some prefer under LOA.

Thanks again but am trying to upload another document and it telling me it will be replaced..how do I add more than one document... (multiple uploads)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.