Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610510 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
famolino:
Yea, I got it
aiit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sallah celebration to d muslim folks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have been following this debate since morning; enlightening n educative,i must confess.
I noticed almost everyone if nt everyone's concern is knowing which gives someone a better chance of getting a gud job upon graduation; University or College? But y do we Nigerians think more of getting Jobs, rather than thinking of ways we can create Jobs,which is exactly wat Nigeria really need at dis crucial moment. I suggest we all go out there, acquire workable knowledge, come back to Nigeria (i dont mean permanently) n build up this our Nation,so as to ensure a properous future for the generations unbone. God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
emperoracro: I have been following this debate since morning; enlightening n educative,i must confess.
I noticed almost everyone if nt everyone's concern is knowing which gives someone a better chance of getting a gud job upon graduation; University or College? But y do we Nigerians think more of getting Jobs, rather than thinking of ways we can create Jobs,which is exactly wat Nigeria really need at dis crucial moment. I suggest we all go out there, acquire workable knowledge, come back to Nigeria (i dont mean permanently) n build up this our Nation,so as to ensure a properous future for the generations unbone. God bless Nigeria!
You've heard about [size=15pt]ENABLING ENVIRONMENT [/size]right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Drpak: Amefrica.....you on point, infact I was denied way back then because I applied to a community college.

Abi oo. The difference is just too clear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
toucheli:
man, i don't know what you're saying.
you are not expected to know...olobe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lovelyruky you need to calm down its not that deep.

Plus the lady saying is this how you talk to your wife.. Please be gone and not make things personal.

For everyone else who is confused, do what you want cos its your life. But think smart.

Happy Salah

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
emperoracro: I have been following this debate since morning; enlightening n educative,i must confess.

//////
And y not permanently bro? Is Nigeria not our home? God bless Nigeria!!! Now say after me everyone.."I will come back to Nigeria permanently after my program in Canada"...

Hmmn!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mattonnairaland: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
no one dey answer my ques?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
slimmsyyetty:

@misbon: as regard 2our last discussion concerning d PGD in GIS in Canada, I realised I didnt do any GIS related course(s) during my undergrad program. Don't Ɣ☺ΰ tink my chances of being admitted will be slim

I took a GIS course last Fall.. you are on the right track with a certificate in GIS.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Masters does not give you a great job.

I didn't mention job in my post... I am opened to argument on job prospect as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wow, alot has been said here today o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2014

In seeking a better life, most young people often fail to see beyond their nose..... God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Canada too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
*icommentmyreserve* @chichi89 waiting for feedback. happy week ahead to y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
earthgreeners:

I didn't mention job in my post... I am opened to argument on job prospect as well

Sorry my bad,please accept my apologies,na beg I dey beg smiley thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kruxit: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Vinny.. u set d ball in motion and it landed well, d discourse raised issues dat wil linger on for a while, i guess d final verdict lies in d heart of individuals about d choice of degree and what happens afterwards. Tnx to jijola, chatters, amefrica, missbon et chrigo and other contributors. Slimdel hw u dey? I wasnt granted admission to d Public health course as planned o but will reapply nxt fall .tnx for ur input, how about ur couzin's case?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Lovelydamsel, how your app na? Any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Holu26: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello house,

Please, under d section "fund available for my study" in IMM1294, am I to put the total amount for the duration of my study or just for the 1st year oF my study.

Please help with an answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Holu26: Hello house,

Please, under d section "fund available for my study" in IMM1294, am I to put the total amount for the duration of my study or just for the 1st year oF my study.

1st year(tuition +living expenses)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
yomiraheem:

//////
And y not permanently bro? Is Nigeria not our home? God bless Nigeria!!! Now say after me everyone.."I will come back to Nigeria permanently after my program in Canada"...

Hmmn!

You wouldn't blame most people.. There is a general perception among the average Nigerian youths that the country has been damaged beyond repair. lol

But I believe there is light after the tunnel

It is most likely that I would also thread the path of the PR and get a life in Canada after my studies.

But I have refused to stop exploring opportunities back home.

In fact, I am in close connection with a committee of friends to start up a business. While I bring in the Canadian experience, they blend it with the Nigerian hustle spirit......

Who knows tomorrow?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
rawlizo: @Lovelydamsel, how your app na? Any news?

My dear we are still waiting on the Lord o and VO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
codebreaker: Lovelyruky you need to calm down its not that deep.

Plus the lady saying is this how you talk to your wife.. Please be gone and not make things personal.

For everyone else who is confused, do what you want cos its your life. But think smart.

Happy Salah
Be gone? did you bring me here? try saying something meaningful next time.Not trying to take things personal with you so be gone too smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Holu26: Hello house,

The amount that would cover the first year of your studies

i.e School Fees + living expenses (Accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, health etc)

Basically, living expenses is estimated at $10,000

Except you have an Official Fee Schedule from your school that indicates otherwise

Example: If your total school fees is $9,000, the amount you would fill in the form would be $19,000

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
lovelydamsel:

My dear we are still waiting on the Lord o and VO.

Its well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
rawlizo:

Its well

Yes o,fingers crossed.thanks for asking,I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2014
yomiraheem:

//////

Hmmn!

LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
kruxit: Vinny.. u set d ball in motion and it landed well, d discourse raised issues dat wil linger on for a while, i guess d final verdict lies in d heart of individuals about d choice of degree and what happens afterwards. Tnx to jijola, chatters, amefrica, missbon et chrigo and other contributors. Slimdel hw u dey? I wasnt granted admission to d Public health course as planned o but will reapply nxt fall .tnx for ur input, how about ur couzin's case?

Alas!!!... We gat someone to help us figure out solutions to the outbreak of deadly diseases
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2014
ManTiger:
You've heard about [size=15pt]ENABLING ENVIRONMENT [/size]right?

Angels don't create enabling environment, humans do..

We are as guilty for the rot as the leaders (so called) we (s)elect.

We all know there is a problem.

It is certain that someday, people are gonna fix it.

Whether you and I would be a part of the change (tsunami or hurricane) is not so important.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Holu26: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

The amount that would cover the first year of your studies

i.e School Fees + living expenses (Accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, health etc)

Basically, living expenses is estimated at $10,000

Except you have an Official Fee Schedule from your school that indicates otherwise

Example: If your total school fees is $9,000, the amount you would fill in the form would be $19,000

Thanks so much for your timely response. God bless u real good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kruxit: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

Alas!!!... We gat someone to help us figure out solutions to the outbreak of deadly diseases

Lolz...Cure kwa! broz no cure yet o... our best bet is hygiene and sanitation. its starts wit handwashing techniques and lifestyle changes tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kunle2box(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Dear all,
I am making my application online. I have been able to successfully create a CIC account. However, each time I try to upload any of my documents, I get an error message with error code 502 saying page is not available. What could be wrong and how do I proceed from here?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2014
kruxit:

Lolz...Cure kwa! broz no cure yet o... our best bet is hygiene and sanitation. its starts wit handwashing techniques and lifestyle changes tho

That's theoretical..... Easier said than done.... You don't overlook socioeconomic aspect of a problem (root cause)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.