Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609415 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Oh dear, what a nice course, why don't u try winter or they don't have winter session?
There are courses also related to public health, have u tried looking into them?
In general, how have you been?

kruxit: Vinny.. u set d ball in motion and it landed well, d discourse raised issues dat wil linger on for a while, i guess d final verdict lies in d heart of individuals about d choice of degree and what happens afterwards. Tnx to jijola, chatters, amefrica, missbon et chrigo and other contributors. Slimdel hw u dey? I wasnt granted admission to d Public health course as planned o but will reapply nxt fall .tnx for ur input, how about ur couzin's case?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2014
This week shall be a great week for both TRV and Medicals hopefuls... Amin!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2014
ManTiger:
You've heard about [size=15pt]ENABLING ENVIRONMENT [/size]right?

Pls wats ur definition of an ENABLING ENVIRONMENT? If its d same meaning i have in mind i.e an environment free of hostilities, financial assistance, linient tax, minimal cost of production etc, den my bro Nigeria is d best place to invest. My reasons are:
1) Cost of labor is very cheap in Nigeria (most labourers earn below $200 in a month), pls which other country as famous as Nigeria can boast of dat
2) Our Tax system here is very flexible, infact majority of Nigerians dont pay tax (Am totally nt in support of this)
3) Its not everywhere in Nigeria dat is having security issues
4) N wen it com to Finances, dia ar several available options one can raise money in Nigeria (Though majority of dis systems are severally mismanaged due to corruption)

Time will nt permit me to continue but i see no reason why we sud run away totally from our country, if we do,who will build it up? Abi una wan tell me say na God build Canada to d level wey e dey today? [size=15pt]GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2014
yomiraheem:

//////
And y not permanently bro? Is Nigeria not our home? God bless Nigeria!!! Now say after me everyone.."I will come back to Nigeria permanently after my program in Canada"...

Hmmn!

Its nt compulsory u com bak permanently, u can invest in Nigeria as well as in Canada n b shuffling between the two places, it all depends on how much u have, actually dats wat i intend doing God helping me! GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

In seeking a better life, most young people often fail to see beyond their nose..... God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Canada too

AMEN TO THAT BRO!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

You wouldn't blame most people.. There is a general perception among the average Nigerian youths that the country has been damaged beyond repair. lol

But I believe there is light after the tunnel

It is most likely that I would also thread the path of the PR and get a life in Canada after my studies.

But I have refused to stop exploring opportunities back home.

In fact, I am in close connection with a committee of friends to start up a business. While I bring in the Canadian experience, they blend it with the Nigerian hustle spirit......

Who knows tomorrow?

Brother, i love dat, i believe there is still chance for Nigeria.
I will love to speak to u personally, i will pm u,hoping for ur reply. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2014
chizzy01: *icommentmyreserve* @chichi89 waiting for feedback. happy week ahead to y'all.
My darling,what's up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

Angels don't create enabling environment, humans do..

We are as guilty for the rot as the leaders (so called) we (s)elect.

We all know there is a problem.

It is certain that someday, people are gonna fix it.

Whether you and I would be a part of the change (tsunami or hurricane) is not so important.

God Bless Nigeria

Bro u ar absolutely right. I am gonna b part of that change either Tsunami ,whirlewind or Hurricane. Hahahhahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
kunle2box: Dear all,
I am making my application online. I have been able to successfully create a CIC account. However, each time I try to upload any of my documents, I get an error message with error code 502 saying page is not available. What could be wrong and how do I proceed from here?
Thanks.

It could be Network or Most times Ur browser, which browser are u using?
N sometims ago someone had similar issue, d person was adviced to do it in d midnite/early hours,try same. God is with u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello house!

Just wanna ask -- can someone who has his TRV already, defer admission?

I have my VISA already but I wanna defer till winter, to tidy up a lot of things before leaving. Has anybody done this before? Hope there would not be any problem at the POE? I might leave around November to start January.

I need everybody's input(s).

Regards
Amefrica.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2014
See how they twisted the intelligent debate overnight *smh*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2014
chichi89: See how they twisted the intelligent debate overnight *smh*

And who did the so called twisting pls if i may ask?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Amefrica: Hello house!

I have my VISA already but I wanna defer till winter, to tidy up a lot of things before leaving. Has anybody done this before? Hope there would not be any problem at the POE? I might leave around November to start January.

Regards
Amefrica.

Very feasible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Some men don't have shame on this forum.coming here to fight with a lady is very silly and makes you less of a man.if you come here and insult me.trust me,I will give it to you back.
If you can't respect other people.please don't come to me because I will abuse you.
You can force your opinion on other people.a debate had ended three grown men that call themselves men decided to defend a foolish female criminal because her name was not mentioned acting likea drama queen.
If anyone fights with me because that lady trust me.I will respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kunle2box(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
emperoracro:
It could be Network or Most times Ur browser, which browser are u using?
N sometims ago someone had similar issue, d person was adviced to do it in d midnite/early hours,try same. God is with u

Thanks emperoracro, I am not sure it's the network cos there were no issues with other sites I was visiting. I use google chrome. Though I tried uploading at the time you specified, I will still continue to try. Please isn't there a way of reporting such issues to CIC. Also, I am trying to apply for September entry, I hope it ain't too late.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
*sigh*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls I am new to this thread. I hv a first class in microbiology and I want to apply for a master program in microbiology or biology at two out of University of Victoria Mcgill annd MUN for fall 2015/2016 session. Pls which two schools should I choose out of these, and is it advisable to start contacting professors right now?. Pls I need all the suggestions I can get. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Holu26: Hello house,

Please, under d section "fund available for my study" in IMM1294, am I to put the total amount for the duration of my study or just for the 1st year oF my study.

Please help with an answer

Yes please write the total of your the full tuition + accommodation and living expense(1yr min)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uchlight: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes, I did disclose my medicals during the second application. What I did was to attach a copy of the medical form I was given by CIC during my first application. @ jijola. This time I wasn't asked to for medicals and I was told that my processed passport has been dispatched. I still don't understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Haba why na cry please make thorough research before you defer OK?
Wish u luck
Amefrica: Hello house!

Regards
Amefrica.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uchlight: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes, I did disclose my medicals during the second application. What I did was to attach a copy of the medical form I was given by CIC during my first application. My master program is on philosophy, am 26 years. The money in my account was not just lodged. There were inflows and outflows too @ eddydestiny. This time I wasn't asked to for medicals and I was told that my processed passport has been dispatched. I still don't understand. Does processed passport actually means denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2014
I wanted to type but well I've erased it but we all have different kinds of threshold that's what I believe so I urge us all to please ignore some certain things, I already started enduring I will defeat. I'm a huge fan of instagram and I see how people talk down on some people grin for no reason and I'm learning from that, maybe we should, for people that can understand though, we should learn to build our patience level.

A lovely and wonderful week to us all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slimmsyyetty: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2014
pls house.......
is it compulsory to pay d tuition fee for online application or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2014
@worry359 please take your words back, that was too harsh please totally uncalled for.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.