Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609421 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Its not compulsory, I didn't pay a dime
slimmsyyetty: pls house.......
is it compulsory to pay d tuition fee for online application or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Amefrica: Hello house!

Just wanna ask -- can someone who has his TRV already, defer admission?

I have my VISA already but I wanna defer till winter, to tidy up a lot of things before leaving. Has anybody done this before? Hope there would not be any problem at the POE? I might leave around November to start January.

I need everybody's input(s).

Regards
Amefrica.
Ah oga.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uchlight: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Uchlight: Hi friends. Please I need everyone's help because am confused. At first when I applied to Canada, I was asked to go for medicals but afterwards, they refused me Visa with reasons that I had insufficient funding. My one year fees was there about 3mill and money in bank was close to 6mill. This second time, I reapplied again. Just a month after, I was told that my processed passport has been dispatched. This time no medicals. Please friends what does that mean. Am confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2014
What's the difference between a postgraduate certificate program and a postgraduate diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Since you attached your medical report to your application it can mean two things either your trv is ready or its not a good news but I strongly believe and hope it is a good news, wonderful one in fact
Cheers
Uchlight: Yes, I did disclose my medicals during the second application. What I did was to attach a copy of the medical form I was given by CIC during my first application. My master program is on philosophy, am 26 years. The money in my account was not just lodged. There were inflows and outflows too @ eddydestiny. This time I wasn't asked to for medicals and I was told that my processed passport has been dispatched. I still don't understand. Does processed passport actually means denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Me follow confuse for that one too so I decided to wait and hear from the horses mouth when I get there
twaintoy: What's the difference between a postgraduate certificate program and a postgraduate diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2014

I have my VISA already but I wanna defer till winter, to tidy up a lot of things before leaving. Has anybody done this before? Hope there would not be any problem at the POE? I might leave around November to start January.

Regards
Amefrica.

Bros, why na. The best place 2 get info is ur sch n d embassy. But remember dat PEI is waiting 4 d prince dis fall. All is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Uchlight: Yes, I did disclose my medicals during the second application. What I did was to attach a copy of the medical form I was given by CIC during my first application. My master program is on philosophy, am 26 years. The money in my account was not just lodged. There were inflows and outflows too @ eddydestiny. This time I wasn't asked to for medicals and I was told that my processed passport has been dispatched. I still don't understand. Does processed passport actually means denial

/////
My dear if it was paper route u did and u have done medicals before, I believe it may be a good news....so relax and look up to God. It's well with us! I really don't know how they alert persons whose visa has been granted on paper route though, I'm only thinking.....pls house, say something so this guy can take breakfast....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Uchlight][/quote]

Did u get a confirmation mail 4rm cic dat ur application was approved, if not just wait till u get ur package @ vfs. All is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls I am new to this thread. I hv a first class in microbiology and I want to apply for a master program in microbiology or biology at two out of University of Victoria Mcgill annd MUN for fall 2015/2016 session. Pls which two schools should I choose out of these, and is it advisable to start contacting professors right now?. Pls I need all the suggestions I can get. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2014
kunle2box:

Thanks emperoracro, I am not sure it's the network cos there were no issues with other sites I was visiting. I use google chrome. Though I tried uploading at the time you specified, I will still continue to try. Please isn't there a way of reporting such issues to CIC. Also, I am trying to apply for September entry, I hope it ain't too late.

I mean d netwrk to cic server not ur own ISP. Keep trying, i tink u can check their frequently asked question section and see if dat error code is there, sorry for the delay bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2014
@chichi89 I think you should have an idea how they dispatch approved paper route app and unapproved paper route app so your insight is greatly needed on uchelight
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Not necessarily. Since you've done medicals before,you can't conclude just yet. Maybe you should just wait till you get your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
nnannaidoko: Pls I am new to this thread. I hv a first class in microbiology and I want to apply for a master program in microbiology or biology at two out of University of Victoria Mcgill annd MUN for fall 2015/2016 session. Pls which two schools should I choose out of these, and is it advisable to start contacting professors right now?. Pls I need all the suggestions I can get. Thanks

MUN said they start receiving application for fall 2015 by October 2014, i dnt knw of victoria, i suggest u contact the school sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
You can apply to the two schools, I think you should apply to the two schools and yes its advisable to start contacting professors now the earlier the better

Cheers
nnannaidoko: Pls I am new to this thread. I hv a first class in microbiology and I want to apply for a master program in microbiology or biology at two out of University of Victoria Mcgill annd MUN for fall 2015/2016 session. Pls which two schools should I choose out of these, and is it advisable to start contacting professors right now?. Pls I need all the suggestions I can get. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Slimdel: Me follow confuse for that one too so I decided to wait and hear from the horses mouth when I get there
D tin just get as e be. They should be the same now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
chichi89: Ah oga.

/////
@Canafrica, pls bro why not just go and make this your new name established. I understand u may av things to settle like you said....but if u can find a way around it, it'll be cool....is it finances? I went to study in the uk with just 400pounds ..100k naira....my point is a lot of people just get money into acct to show VO, we really don't av this money...so seriously God always make a way for Nigerians although u av to play smart so as to avoid issues from poor finances.....

Now, so far the school allows this and provide u with a letter backing this up, I think u can defer without even contacting d embassy..the skul letter shud clear u at POE..however it means u'll av to extend ur visa b4 the end of ur program cos I don't think it'll cover it, abi?

Anyways bro, I wish u d best...but if pls again, if this issue is something u cud sort out in canny, u shud go...abi u fell in love ni? Ur babe don get belle?..u'r missing beloved naija already?.I wish I fit use ur visa enter and send it back to u when u need by January...lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Slimdel: @chichi89 I think you should have an idea how they dispatch approved paper route app and unapproved paper route app so your insight is greatly needed on uchlight
Thanks
Oh it's paper route! I received a mail from cic that my application had been approved and by the next day it was dispatched. I don't know if they will also send a mail if it isn't approved. I think he should just wait till he gets his package.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2014
slimmsyyetty: pls house.......
is it compulsory to pay d tuition fee for online application or not

Its nt compulsory,only if ur school Mandates it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Abi maybe they are maybe they aren't but u can pm those on ground already like misbon chriogo fhemmy, earthgreeners, toucheli etc I think they should know by now
twaintoy: D tin just get as e be. They should be the same now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Oh thanks dear, I really don't know how paper route works I learn from you guys explanations, but from what u just said he should wait and pick it up to know what his faith is. I don't even know if its paper route, lemme read what he wrote again
Thanks
chichi89: Oh it's paper route! I received a mail from cic that my application had been approved and by the next day it was dispatched. I don't know if they will also send a mail if it isn't approved. I think he should just wait till he gets his package.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2014
worry359 & lovelydamsel

Please both of you should stop derailing this thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Slimdel: Abi maybe they are maybe they aren't but u can pm those on ground already like misbon chriogo fhemmy, earthgreeners, toucheli etc I think they should know by now
Alright sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2014

Regards
Amefrica.
yeah you can.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
akosh005: Gud evening house, I finally got my package and these are the reason the VO has me to amend.
1. I do not satisfied him that I have money to pay 4 my expenses without working in Canada.
2. Purpose of visit.
3.my family ties in Canada and Nigeria
4. My travel history.
5. My current employment situation
6. Finally my personal asset n financial status.
What to reload back asap. Ur advice is needed plssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.