Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609782 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abi oooo, yea just noticed
luvly3:

Wow congrats.....

@ Slimdel prime medicals PH took 4 days.... Not as bad as u think... # justsaying....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Congrats dear
uceebee: All Glory to the Almighty God.. Original passport requested!

Applied: 30th May (Online route)

Biometrics: 4th June

Medical Call: 2nd July.

Medicals done: 24th July (done @ Prime medicals, PH)

Medicals Passed, passport requested: 28th July.

Special thanks to everyone who helped out during my jonsing..Amefrica, Slimdel, Missbon, Dammycrane, ...and How can I forget Abilsomi? wink winkAbisolmi!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ......List the number of Universities in Canada that accept Scanned transcript.....Which school did your apply to?....and what course?.....

I cant list the number of universities in canada that accept scan transcript, because i did not apply to all.
But did apply to uni ottawa, and uni new brunswick(unb). UNB has d feature for online applicant, but uni ottawa dont. For uni ottawa i email the graduate sec and she ask me to scan and send her my cv, personal statement, nd transcript.
Believe me i got admited precisely three weeks after i sent all those to her.

So.....it worked for me, and am sure i will work for u too..smile

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Easy on him dear, virus things grin No vex Ma'amsmiley
tnuola:

I would if you were relevant but.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
@chrigo, missbon and others gurus in lambton, please I intend going for an advanced diploma program( instrumentation and control engineering technology) in lambton. I had my undergrad degree in production engineering. Please I need all the advice,tips,hint and suggestions I can get regarding this choice. Thanks for the anticipated responses..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

I cant list the number of universities in canada that accept scan transcript, because i did not apply to all.
But did apply to uni ottawa, and uni new brunswick(unb). UNB has d feature for online applicant, but uni ottawa dont. For uni ottawa i email the graduate sec and she ask me to scan and send her my cv, personal statement, nd transcript.
Believe me i dont admited precisely three weeks after i sent all those to her.

So.....it worked for me, and am sure i will work for u too..smile
....Ok cool...but fear catch me when u said quite a number of Uni accept Scanned transcript....thought you would list at least 4 - 5 Uni's....some Uni's might accept online application but would still request that official transcript must be sent via issuing institution....Ontario colleges accept scanned transcript by applicant....I'm in Lambton college already....Make Uni go sleep biko...I no need them now grin......Anyways Nice one by you......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2014

Special thanks to everyone who helped out during my jonsing..Amefrica, Slimdel, Missbon, Dammycrane, ...and How can I forget Abilsomi? wink winkAbisolmi!

Thank you!
Congrats Brother....May it bring you gain in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Easy on him dear, virus things grin No vex Ma'amsmiley

I'm not kuku vexing jare, i just think its rather silly for one to think trolling is a cool thing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
lymelyte: @chrigo, missbon and others gurus that are in lambton, please I intend going for an advanced diploma program( instrumentation and control engineering technology) in lambton. I had my undergrad degree in production engineering. Please I need all the advice,tips,hint and suggestions I can get regarding this choice. Thanks for the anticipated responses..
....The course no bad at all...Got good job prospect....know few Nigerian's doing the course....I can link you up....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014

Thank you!

congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Ok cool...but fear catch me when u said quite a number of Uni accept Scanned transcript....thought you would list at least 4 - 5 Uni's....some Uni's might accept online application but would still request that official transcript must be sent via issuing institution....Ontario colleges accept scanned transcript by applicant....I'm in Lambton college already....Make Uni go sleep biko...I no need them now grin......Anyways Nice one by you......

Lampton is a good school, it was my third school choice bf I got admited. They refered me to one of there representative.

All da best in ur studies....
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

LamptonLambton is a good school, it was my third school choice i got admited. They refered me to one of there representative.

All da best in ur studies....
Cheers
.....Third bitibawo!!!..You for make Lambton your number 1 choice na grin.....thanks my man....also wish you the very best in your Canny quest.....Cheers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....The course no bad at all...Got good job prospect....know few Nigerian's doing the course....I can link you up....
chrigobaba,I need d link up grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
lymelyte: chrigobaba,I need d link up grin
...You're linked bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: .....Third bitibawo!!!..You for make Lambton your number 1 choice na grin.....thanks my man....also wish you the very best in your Canny quest.....Cheers....

Lol....well the thing is i dont wanna hold too many diplomas. ND, HND is enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
emperoracro:
Pls wats ur definition of an ENABLING ENVIRONMENT? If its d same meaning i have in mind i.e an environment free of hostilities, financial assistance, linient tax, minimal cost of production etc, den my bro Nigeria is d best place to invest. My reasons are:
1) Cost of labor is very cheap in Nigeria (most labourers earn below $200 in a month), pls which other country as famous as Nigeria can boast of dat
2) Our Tax system here is very flexible, infact majority of Nigerians dont pay tax (Am totally nt in support of this)
3) Its not everywhere in Nigeria dat is having security issues
4) N wen it com to Finances, dia ar several available options one can raise money in Nigeria (Though majority of dis systems are severally mismanaged due to corruption)

Time will nt permit me to continue but i see no reason why we sud run away totally from our country, if we do,who will build it up? Abi una wan tell me say na God build Canada to d level wey e dey today? [size=15pt]GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!! [/size]

Hello Bro, I really like your response, in short i like it but i don't know why i'm not satisfy with it, Probably because of the widespread of Poverty,
Brewing of civil war, massive vast insecurity or just the sheer interest to leave this country because absolutely nothing is working.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Lol....well the thing is i dont wanna hold too many diplomas. ND, HND is enough.
....Good to know you got masters spot with HND....Love that....What course did you apply for?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Good to know you got masters spot with HND....Love that....What course did you apply for?.....

Chem Engr...how about u?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ......List the number of Universities in Canada that accept Scanned transcript.....Which school did your apply to?....and what course?.....

I know Carleton and western ontario accept scanned transcripts.. After vetting and if qualified a conditional admission is granted to you then you are requested to send original transcript to make it unconditional.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Chem Engr...how about u?
....Cool...Studying Info Tech....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
codebreaker:

I know Carleton and western ontario accept scanned transcripts.. When youra conditional admission is granted you then send original transcript to make it unconditional.
.....Oh nice!!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mtxatx: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
emperoracro:
Thank God u didnt fall into chrisvirus' trap. Hahahahhahahahaha
Well Nairaland neva reach dat level o. Maybe soonest, there will be Nairaland mobile apps. Oga Justwise abeg pass dis on to Mr Seun.

i guess i will make one for them.. i wonder why seun hasnt done it yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
DFodio: Congrats Brother....May it bring you gain in Jesus name

Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Slimdel: Congrats dear

Thanks, Slimdel! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Congrats bro. Your time for exploits. Lego! grin

Thanks Boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Amefrica:

At last! Congrats g.. cheesy

Amefrica! Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Congratulations

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
luvly3:

Wow congrats.....

@ Slimdel prime medicals PH took 4 days.... Not as bad as u think... # justsaying....

Thanks! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
plz house i really need u people advise.......... My sponsor bank statement is abt NGN2.5 million bt there is evidence of money flow in and out of the account almost everyday...... while my own bank statement have a balance of NGN2.3 million which i hv all the necessary evidence to show that the money was paid in by my sponsor for my one yr living expenses in CANADA.... plz advise me, should i apply with the above two statements of account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Cool...Studying Info Tech....

hello Sir Info Tech is it grad or under grad ? wat school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014

Thank you!
Congrats! We go jam for canny.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by erico2k2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Plz to anyone who has knowledge in this issue plz respond, how does the Canada one month visitor VISA work? as regards the expiry date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.