Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609308 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2014
lassky: Hello house I just want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who in one way or the other has been there for me. Just got denied today embarassed

Awww , embarassed sorry about ur unsuccessful application. Don't give up,The house can analyse your application, after that you can reapply. Cheer up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2014
lassky:
thanks ma'am kiss

/////
Hey guys, its cool to boost ur brothers soa and all but I think we need to put more focus on the root...the scholarship!

Has the 8k dols been paid?...splitted to show the ones for tuition and the ones for accomodation or whatever?

Did u show evidence of the giver of this scholaship?...banks statement? Name of giver/company? How u got the scholarship? And so on.

U can clarify this cos so far u only said u got 8k scholarship, how?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014
akanni:
thanks Amefrica, i assumed as much tho i paid tuition before i applied, will check the sop again.

Ok, check the SOP and fill the forms well this time..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
lassky: Hello house I just want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who in one way or the other has been there for me. Just got denied today embarassed

Dayuummm!

It's not over...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
gavinmensah:
No, pls don't leave anyone out, in future if any if his siblings whose name wasn't written Applies to visit him as a sibling ,he wuld not be considered, check nd read that forms instruction well am sure they would have suggested or provided an option some how, I knw I came across it. All the Best

Well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
lovelydamsel:
L - LETTER

O - OF

I - INTRODUCTION

Ok, I see. Thank you. My dear slim responded via pm. I was made to understand that it's only necessary for those with visas before june 1

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
why do ppl get denied of canny visa a lot? ppl still get there r a lot of good news in the u.k n u.s.a thread... so what can be the cause?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
worry359:

It's important to remember that busy people will only scan what you write!
If you send ten pages they will not absorb much information, it will all be wasted.

If you send half a page of clear concise information it will be better received than
10 pages of rambling story.

I must agree with you! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof: why do ppl get denied of canny visa a lot? ppl still get there r a lot of good news in the u.k n u.s.a thread... so what can be the cause?

Even Nigerian embassies deny VISA applications --- if your purpose of visit is not clear, or insufficient funds etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Even Nigerian embassies deny VISA applications --- if your purpose of visit is not clear, or insufficient funds etc.

Even? Why do you speak lowly of the giant of africa smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

BT canny own too much! bt seems like undergraduate students get visa easily that PGD what do u fink?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
gavinmensah:

giant of?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
gavinmensah:

lipsrsealed

Even :- used to emphasize something surprising or extreme.

Dem no born me well make I speak low of my beloved fatherland oo. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Please house, anyone in or going to University of Western Ontario, London? Abeg indicate. I don't think I've seen anybody mention UWO..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof:

BT canny own too much! bt seems like undergraduate students get visa easily that PGD what do u fink?

Either PHd, Msc, PGD, UG, Diploma, SSCE, or Primary School Leaving Certificate

---just make sure you prove that, you have sufficient funds, intention to study, home/family ties (to return to your country) ..nothing could stop you in getting the VISA

C'est fini!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

lipsrsealed

Even :- used to emphasize something surprising or extreme.

Dem no born me well make I speak low of my beloved fatherland oo. grin grin

Very funny, u can add the synonyms and antonyms too. Like I don't knw the context in which you are applying that word. If I catch you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Either PHd, Msc, PGD, UG, Diploma, SSCE, or Primary School Leaving Certificate

---just make sure you prove that, you have sufficient funds, intention to study, home/family ties (to return to your country) ..nothing could stop you in getting the VISA

C'est fini!

anyway u r right sha! if u v all necessary document + prayer u l get yr Visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drbuzz: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
gavinmensah:

Ok, I see. Thank you. My dear slim responded via pm. I was made to understand that it's only necessary for those with visas before june 1
hello ma'am....I would advice you still mail them for it...got my trv on the 8th of July and yet was given the LOI so I guess it is not about 'before or after June'......try getting it,if @ the POE u don't need it then good for u...goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
lassky: Admission letter containing scholarship of8000CAD. Elder brother's supplementary sponsorship letter, his soa of 2 accounts one with the closing balance of about 1.4m d oda 1.1m, and his int'l passport. My International Passport and Passport photo. IMM form. Bachelor's Cert, Bachelor's Transcript, WAEC, Birth, LGA certificate. 2 Page SOP. Reasons for refusal are: you do not have financial fund available to pay tuition, maintain, and pay your flights without working in Canada. I'm not convinced u will leave Canada at the end of your study having considered your personal assets and financial status.

Hey

Sorry for your refusal delay #believe

My Ogas have said it all.

I will just like to add that if you have a student account on the school's website you can print the receipt or student account details just to reinforce your documents.
Or better yet, mail the school to send an additional letter addressing the embassy stating the necessary details of your scholarship.

If possible, you can tell your brother to 'gradually' transfer his fund in one account to the other before u re-fire just to have less documents showing more info. Less is More.

In your brother's letter of sponsor did he categorically state the amount he is going to release for you? It may sound so basic, but things happen.

Don't mind them, God is in control.

Morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
gavinmensah:

Very funny, u can add the synonyms and antonyms too. Like I don't knw the context in which you are applying that word. If I catch you.

grin grin

Catch me if you can tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof:

anyway u r right sha! if u v all necessary document + prayer u l get yr Visa

Now you're talking! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bukky1989: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
igbonchin:
Hi Bukky,

I will advice u to throw any question open here on this forum as pips with better understanding with the visa process and d school will respond ASAP.

All the best ma'am.

Thanks ve done dat too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
igbonchin:
@movein n chrigo, pls I am also interested in d apartment o.

Chrigo, I have pmed u. Kindly fb.

....i assume it was sent to movein....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Now you're talking! cheesy
I just dey look how u go close dat mouth when cold land u for canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinci500: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello guys, i must really commend you guys, you are doing a great job, you're a blessing to many!

Please i kinda need your help, in submitting a SOA, what are the allowed set of people that can be a sponsor, i mean is it just restricted to family members(dad, bro, uncle etc)or anyone can be use as a sponsor once the account is financially buoyant and you can prove they can sponsor you?

Really anticipating your reply, thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fortunexx: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Good day everyone. please help me out here. i am about to apply for Masters (M.Eng Coursework)in Civil Engineering to the university of Ottawa, University of windsor (May Session 2015) and then memorial university (Oil and Gas Engineering September 2015). I have a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and obtained a cgpa of 3.57. I have been strongly advised by agents not to make an application because of my low cgpa or to improve my chances i should take the IELTS Exam. Please I need your advice about this. Is the IELTS necessary for my application? Is my Cgpa too low to be Considered for graduate studies (Masters) in canada? Please i need a help, I have been denied admission at Carleton University and University of Manitoba.Thank You
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Drbuzz: hello ma'am....I would advice you still mail them for it...got my trv on the 8th of July and yet was given the LOI so I guess it is not about 'before or after June'......try getting it,if @ the POE u don't need it then good for u...goodluck

Ok Thanz, did u have to mail them or did they just mail it to you. What's going to be the content of my mail. U have any brief sample?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof:
I just dey look how u go close dat mouth when cold land u for canny

With immediate effect lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tdayof(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

With immediate effect lipsrsealed
gd boi... did u post yr interview details here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
vinci500: Hello guys, i must really commend you guys, you are doing a great job, you're a blessing to many!

Please i kinda need your help, in submitting a SOA, what are the allowed set of people that can be a sponsor, i mean is it just restricted to family members(dad, bro, uncle etc)or anyone can be use as a sponsor once the account is financially buoyant and you can prove they can sponsor you?

Really anticipating your reply, thanks!

Hey.

Anybody can sponsor you, as long as you can state convincing reasons for their sponsorship in the sponsor's letter and your SOP. That is why it's preferable to go for relatives, because it needs less convincing.

Who do you intend to use as a sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2014
House, I just need 3 cheap/ affordable colleges that offers IT or computer related courses January 2015 start post graduate diploma outside ontario.......................*prostrates*....I don search tire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof:
gd boi... did u post yr interview details here?

I posted the docs submitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.