Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628619 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
brvheart: Guys.

For online route...which one is the schedule 1 form... how do I get that...and also the Digital photo part is it compulsory since a biometric will be done...?

Thanks yo'll

The schedule 1 form is optional, most peeps didn't fill it and got the TRV including me..

The digital photo is compulsory!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drbuzz: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Ok done! cheesy

Pardon this! --- how many ays did it take them to reply you?
it takes about 3 to 4 days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
parisbluefox: Yaaaaaay! I don chop medicals oooooo. God u re good
congratulations man.

when did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks tianadiva! I applied on 6th July, did biometrics on 8th

tianadiva: Congratz paris canny all d way, sorry to ask wen did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks bro! Applied on 6th did biometrics 8th of dis month

blink6:
congratulations man.

when did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2014

Congrats bro. Me will now call u #canabluefox#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tariy: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
parisbluefox: Thanks tianadiva! I applied on 6th July, did biometrics on 8th

hellö house,
pls am new on this thread any school in canada accepting 3rd class for postgraduate program with a cheap tuition fees......

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
parisbluefox: Thanks bro! Applied on 6th did biometrics 8th of dis month

ok man... my time is prime.

#seaHawk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Possibility123: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
temiosunrinde: House, I just need 3 cheap/ affordable colleges that offers IT or computer related courses January 2015 start post graduate diploma outside ontario.......................*prostrates*....I don search tire

Try to check Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) or Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) in Alberta. They offer good computer diploma courses/programs. About the tuition fee...I will not know what will be cheap/affordable for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Possibility123: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
On the sponsor issue - what are my chances if my sponsors are my uncle who resides in Alberta, Canada and my sister that lives in Australia. Both of my parents are retiree...I can't use them.

My sister submitted her SOA in Australia and a letter of sponsor and my uncle gave me his land title, cos he said in his letter that he will be accommodating me and making sure I return after my study smiley, his recent tax return and a letter of sponsorship.

Submitted my application thru online route on July 7 and Biometric done July 9.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello house,please I'm in need of your opinion on the choice to make between Ethihad, British Airways and Egypt Air.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lassky, rawlizo, Chatters, Halle, Jijola,...etc.Can't remember other names sha. Ask your questions.
Ornaments: Anyone currently in memorial or currently processing memorial.....Please!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hehehe. Congrats brava...your time to shine nooni. Awaiting your TRV bash!wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls house is my result qualify to study any of these courses, psychology, criminology, sociology, cos i wrote a skul if i can study criminology and the response was ...... The BA in Criminology is a very sought-after, prestigious program; in order to be considered for the program students must first complete one year of university studies with a strong GPA and also do some volunteering work with law enforcement agencies.

I would advise you to apply for the U of A BA with a Sociology major; if successfully admitted, you can then select the courses required for Criminology and transfer to that program in your second year of studies.

pls house am i good to go for sociology with my attached result. i want to apply for next fall.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2014

Men I like this. Congrats #TeamMUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Depends on what you want.Pocket-friendly and comfortable, go Egypt...Expensive and luxurious, go British.Dunno much about the 3rd.
Zorkky: Hello house,please I'm in need of your opinion on the choice to make between Ethihad, British Airways and Egypt Air.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Those courses are in social sciences...you don't need literature. So yes, you're good to go.
yomisley: Pls house is my result qualify to study any of these courses, psychology, criminology, sociology, cos i wrote a skul if i can study criminology and the response was ...... The BA in Criminology is a very sought-after, prestigious program; in order to be considered for the program students must first complete one year of university studies with a strong GPA and also do some volunteering work with law enforcement agencies.

I would advise you to apply for the U of A BA with a Sociology major; if successfully admitted, you can then select the courses required for Criminology and transfer to that program in your second year of studies.

pls house am i good to go for sociology with my attached result. i want to apply for next fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by worry359(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
yomisley:

These are the requirements for one university
I think that they may be higher than your results.
You can search on Google and contact the admissions office for exact details.

GPA B+
Language Proficiency TOEFL iBT: 100
IELTS Overall Band Score: 7.5 YELT
Band:
Recommendations
Other

Statement of interest (500 words)
Sample of academic writing (5,000 to 7,500 words)
Resumé or CV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks bro .... why i said that was because of my literature,
Jijola: Those courses are in social sciences...you don't need literature. So yes, you're good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks bra!

Jijola: Hehehe. Congrats brava...your time to shine nooni. Awaiting your TRV bash!wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks bro! Hope to meet u in Newfoundland! grin

rawlizo:

Men I like this. Congrats #TeamMUN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I believe most skuls in cany don't require Teofl or any English test... This was the response from one admission officer I wrote ...... studied in English for longer than three years
in Nigeria, you will meet the English language proficiency
requirement without taking an English test. I don't need to write the English test
worry359:

These are the requirements for one university
I think that they may be higher than your results.
You can search on Google and contact the admissions office for exact details.

GPA B+
Language Proficiency TOEFL iBT: 100
IELTS Overall Band Score: 7.5 YELT
Band:
Recommendations
Other

Statement of interest (500 words)
Sample of academic writing (5,000 to 7,500 words)
Resumé or CV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jijola: Hehehe. Congrats brava...your time to shine nooni. Awaiting your TRV bash!wink
hello, pls whats the next step after medicals? when does the embassy request for passport and when is the TRV given.
pls I need this info urgently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks Jijola for the input, would probably go for Egypt Air then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
After medicals, you'll get an update in your CIC account that you've passed medical...no of days vary based on the clinic used. Then a passport request letter follows in the CIC account. Ssubmit your passport and you'll get another update that your application is approved and file closed in your CIC account, after a few days. Then track your passport to know when it is returned to VFS for pick-up.
twoc:
hello, pls whats the next step after medicals? when does the embassy request for passport and when is the TRV given.
pls I need this info urgently.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ jijola, thank you for the info. pls do I have to submit the passport in person or someone can drop it for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

The schedule 1 form is optional, most peeps didn't fill it and got the TRV including me..

The digital photo is compulsory!

Thank You
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Always better to do it in person. But if absolutely necessary, give your passport request letter, passport, and passport photocopy to someone to drop for you.Give the person your e-mail addy.
twoc: @ jijola, thank you for the info. pls do I have to submit the passport in person or someone can drop it for me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Team MUN, Anyone got accommodation yet? Jijola, rawlizo et.all holla at me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
chizzy01: chai my akwaibom peeps r hia. i don miss dem tire. how i wish i cld spell aliittle
Lol chizzy i jst spel d way i feel its pronouced

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well...yea, but I no dey St Johns. I dey Environmental Policy Institute 4 Grenfell Campus, Corner Brook.Got accomodation there. smiley
Chatters: Team MUN, Anyone got accommodation yet? Jijola, rawlizio et.all holla at me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp ....Go through the school's website outside Ontario one by one grin.....If you no find am here then you can't find it anywhere.....New Brunswick Community College get cheap tuition but mostly diploma courses....don't forget you still have to face the faceless VOs for Visa application if you already got Bsc/Masters so watch it......
Brother but na Ontario dey hungry me naaaaa grin grin grin grin
new brunwick no get winter or spring admission i still dey serve na october i go tru. Na advance diploma i dey find na. shey chance of getting a visa with bsc for diploma slim ni, but people are getting it na cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.