Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. (3526 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by StephenP(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2008
Ok, so I know many of us have dated people who are downright crazy. Here's your chance to tell Nairalanders what happened, so that when anyone else finds himself/herself in a situation like that we will be better prepared cheesy I'll go first just to set the pace.

I dated this girl one time. She was a lil' cutie, had nice curves . . . I mean, just looking right. Everything was good for like the first two weeks. Then she told me she really loved me, and what's worse was she expected me to say it back. I told her real nice that I wasn't ready for that kinda thing yet, and she was moving way too fast for me but maybe with a little time, we both could get there. Now she looked all calm like she understood but man, was I wrong. After that, shit hit the fan at about a 140mph. Girl went all physco on me. She started showing up at my apartment at random times and all the events I attended or planned to attend. How the hell she knew which party I wanted to attend, I don't know. She started leaving bleeped up messages on my voice mail about how I refused to love her, cursing at me and claiming that she'll commit suicide if I don't become her boyfriend. She scared the shit out me so I had to break it off. That didn't stop her though; she still kept popping up at random places and shit. I almost wanted to hit her with a bat. For real, she freaked me out.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by beauteous(f): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2008
Lmao. . .
funny stori
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by rotimy(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2008
Serana Williams
She hit with a lawn TENNIS bat on the head when I suggested that she will trim dowm!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by rotimy(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2008
Serana Williams
She hit me with a lawn TENNIS bat on the head when I suggested that she will trim dowm!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by ladybam(f): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2008
@ rotimy

tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2008
Kliplemet:

A fat Nigerian/Jamaican prostitute, she tripped out when I gave her colleague which I was kind of in love with a top which I bought on holiday. She totally went berserk and tried destroying the top by pulling it over her fat huge torso
Are u sure u are not a prostitute urself? Mehn,ur addiction to prostitutes knows no boundaries,
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by jaybee3(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2008
d dude is probably a wannabe love-vendor fantasising on prostitutes (outta all the other beautiful things in the world)
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2008
jay bee:

d dude is probably a wannabe love-vendor fantasising on prostitutes (out of all the other beautiful things in the world)
Lol,i concur
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2008
Donald Trump,

I realised the man was only with me for my money, gold digger angry
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Donald Trump,

I realised the man was only with me for my money, gold digger angry
Huh?!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2008
Huh kini? tongue
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by ladybam(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2008
Kliplemet:

Last time I checked I wasn't getting money for laying back with my lubricated pussy spread, so yuh I'm sure

proof not enough
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by ladybam(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Huh kini? tongue

Huh as in Huh!!! Huh!!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2008
Kliplemet:

I dare you to call this number 0032485481623
I dey craze? I dont make unnecessary int'l calls blad.

ibkaye:

Huh kini? tongue
Bere one more time
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2008
Kliplemet:

Then forever hold your peace.
Pish Posh! tongue
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by naijababe2(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2008
Never dated a crazy guy, Just that some i've come across are just plain silly!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by ladybam(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2008
Kliplemet:

I dare you to call this number 0032485481623

na only call?? abegi jare!!
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by nana(f): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2008
lady bam:

na only call?? abegi jare!!

no mind am
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Uby40(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
wonders wud never cease.

well, the two ladies i'd ever dated were cool headed. i dont think i cud be my best with a crazy lady. its all a waste of my days.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by iice(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2008
He was delusional grin
He thought that after we have moved on with our lives, he could waltz back in and everything will be like it was undecided
Started calling and appearing at my place. Even the threat of the police didn't deter him. Put his friends to hounding me and begging me. The threat of my brothers doing some damage was the thing that got him thinking, maybe he should stop cheesy cheesy

The suicidal ones usually happen to my friends. Since then, one of my friends has been off relationships.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by StephenP(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
@iice, damn I can't even begin to imagine what you went through. You threatened to call the police though and he didn't listen? That's serious LOL.

@rotimy, you amaze me. Is that your dumb attempt at sarcasm? You were supposed to talk about the craziest person you have ever dated (which I doubt you have any; if anything you must be the crazy person someone else dated and I feel for that person) or be like the others and laugh about it or say you haven't dated any crazy person yet. Instead, you decided to be a retard and tried to ruin this thread because no one will date your sorry ugly ass. I can't blame you though, you're just a sorry excuse for a man.

@others, please feel free to post about the craziest person you've ever dated.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Morenisexy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
@post
StephenP grin
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by StephenP(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
@morenisexy

LOL! I'm crazy right? Dude seriously pissed me off.

Edited.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Morenisexy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
wink
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by StephenP(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2008
LOL!! Don't worry I won't let anyone know. But I just want you to know that I know you.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Morenisexy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
can you edit your post?
thanks sweetie. . you're still my craziest date grin
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by origina9ja(f): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
sum guy phillp
he really scarezz da Bleep out off moi
undecided undecided still thinkin if i wana share it
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by origina9ja(f): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
@poster
u fine no bi small oooo
me i promise i know go freak u out
so i gi advice u 2 hav a go tongue
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by StephenP(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
Morenisexy:

can you edit your post?
thanks sweetie. . you're still my craziest date grin

Ok, which of them?

origina9ja:

sum guy phillp
he really scarezz da mess out off moi
undecided undecided still thinkin if i wana share it

when you are ready to, we'll be waiting.

origina9ja:

@poster
u fine no bi small oooo
me i promise i know go freak u out
so i gi advice you to hav a go tongue

LOL!! Thanks Miss.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
Is this a thread for crazy stories? When i read a few that tickle my fancy then i'd share some.
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by Morenisexy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
stephen, the first one na. . haba!
abt me being #$@%
Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by origina9ja(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
diis 1 no bi thankz answer
u kno undertsnd ma english
undecided i jst remmba say no bi english i take write am
i say mke u hav a go tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Found Love On Twitter / Do Real Ladies Still Exist? / If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.