Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Should I Handle My Almost Cheating Patner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Handle My Almost Cheating Patner (4753 Views)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother? / How Do I Handle My Neighbour's Excesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Should I Handle My Almost Cheating Patner by dasparrow: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2013
@Post

That husband of yours does not love you. A man who genuinely loves you will not treat you with disrespect. Secondly, you made the mistake of marrying a man who loves you less than you love him. Thirdly, you married a man whose heart belongs to another. In other words, you were not his first choice. Fourthly, why are you not working? In this day and age, no man wants a woman who will be a liability to him. Fifthly, sex alone does not keep a man with a woman. No matter how much of your vargina you give to him, if he does not truly love you, he will still dump you. Men do not attach emotions to sex like women do because it is not their body or private part that is being invaded by a foreign object.

All you need to do now is get yourself a job. You can never force a man to love you so get ready for the worse. For those telling you to pray, I want to remind you that faith without works is dead (James 2:17). So don't expect my Daddy Jehovah Ancient of Days to come down from heaven and fix the mess you have gotten yourself into while you sit there and do nothing. It does not work that way. You must be willing to play your part in solving the problem and then leave the rest for God.

Moreover, the man you married might not even be the person God intended for you. Many Nigerian women are such desperados that they don't even seek God's face and approval before going ahead with something as serious as marriage. Then when things begin to fall apart, you people will now log into Nairaland and open threads to complain. When you act so desperate, why won't a man treat you like crap? Men can smell desperation from a mile away. Now you have your well-sought-after MRS. title but you have no peace and joy in your marriage and life. When they tell you women to look before you leap, you think the person telling you that is wicked. Now see your life. Anyways, good luck because you gonna need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt / Banned From His Wife's Bedroom / Getting Married In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.