Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19741 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa: If you go to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1506209/end-year-awards-organisation-thread,
this is what you'll see:

Stricktlymi pulling the strings and the other 4 dancing. Hilarious.

...and what is your ish?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
striktlymi:

...and what is your ish?

None. Just observing.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa:

None. Just observing.

None??...and you had a huge billboard-like pics up there??
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
striktlymi:

None??...and you had a huge billboard-like pics up there??

that shows my observation.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2013
A point which we didn't raise in the first phase but which the current panel should discuss is how to avoid wuruwuru disenfranchisement by mods. I noticed last year that some mods used this tactic in some sections during end of year awards. They will ban some monikers on flimsy excuses, thus depriving them of their right to vote.

Also certain opinions that might influence vote patterns during campaigns are hidden by mods. HBG already did this at the beginning of this thread.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
obi alfa: A point which we didn't raise in the first phase but which the current panel should discuss is how to avoid wuruwuru disenfranchisement by mods. I noticed last year that some mods used this tactic in some sections during end of year awards. They will ban some monikers on flimsy excuses, thus depriving them of their right to vote.

Hmmmm....

Okay, thanks!

I am not sure what the other members have in mind but if it is up to me, mods would not have the power to disenfranchise anyone. This would be done by a committee set up for that purpose; and for anyone to be disenfranchised there should be some level of evidence to back up any move, except for the obvious cases.

obi alfa:
Also certain opinions that might influence vote patterns during campaigns are hidden by mods. HBG already did this at the beginning of this thread.

I am not sure if campaigns should be allowed in voting threads but I believe anyone can campaign before the voting date. Influencing the votes of members is really not an ish, what I consider undesirable is campaigning in an area where campaigns are prohibited.

The two views you have raised should be deliberated on by the members and hopefully we may agree on a measure that will address your concerns.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
obi alfa: If you go to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1506209/end-year-awards-organisation-thread,
this is what you'll see:

Stricktlymi pulling the strings and the other 4 dancing. Hilarious.
and look at ur life mr 'criticism'...btw why wont he pull the string? did any idea come from ur warped mind? silly!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
obi alfa:

that shows my observation.
no, it shew how warped and twisted ur mind was...just at the begining of the whole thing you have started making silly observation, smh as a man's thinking is so is he.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
ATMC: and look at ur life mr 'criticism'...btw why wont he pull the string? did any idea come from ur warped mind? silly!

butthurt.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
ATMC: no, it shew how warped and twisted ur mind was...just at the begining of the whole thing you have started making silly observation, smh as a man's thinking is so is he.

you sef, you just jump into any organising committee or panel but only to answer present, and just follow without any form of original idea. Seeing the responsibility of the new panel, the least I can say is that the casting is disappointing. 5 clueless christians with only the leader that has an idea of what they want to do.

Instead of finding what type of a man alfa is, you are better off facing your current task seriously as your apostle paul told you people to diligently carry out your tasks. If you are not capable, do everyone a favour and resign.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
obi alfa:

you sef, you just jump into any organising committee or panel but only to answer present, and just follow without any form of original idea. Seeing the responsibility of the new panel, the least I can say is that the casting is disappointing. 5 clueless christians with only the leader that has an idea of what they want to do.

Instead of finding what type of a man alfa is, you are better off facing your current task seriously as your apostle paul told you people to diligently carry out your tasks. If you are not capable, do everyone a favour and resign.
SMH... this shows to an extent the kind of person you are, so if you are not in a panel then virtually the panel won't work lol... chai!
Talking about me jumping into every panel? *laughs* that's why Ayam heretongue fun things! duh! Alfa hit ur head on the wall, AMEN!
just look at how self-centered you are Alfa, when the panel before worked with you, you didn't realise you were pulling the string and they were doing the dance? chai! lol Buh it suddenly dawned on you this time that this atmc was 'awesome' as a team member, Alfa go and rest!
Don't quote me again but if you must *its ur choice anyway, who carez* pass d msg under my feet where u and ur master belong.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2013
obi alfa:

SMH... this shows to an extent the kind of person you are, so if you are not in a panel then virtually the panel won't work lol... chai!
Talking about me jumping into every panel? *laughs* that's why Ayam heretongue fun things! duh! Alfa hit ur head on the wall, AMEN!
just look at how self-centered you are Alfa, when the panel before worked with you, you didn't realise you were pulling the string and they were doing the dance? chai! lol Buh it suddenly dawned on you this time that this atmc was 'awesome' as a team member, Alfa go and rest!
Don't quote me again but if you must *its ur choice anyway, who carez* pass d msg under my feet where u and ur master belong.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2013
ATMC & ALFA take your 'love dance' somewhere else. angry

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that way to Romance section. wink

Though your posts have something to do with the awards (in some twisted way) I may be forced to report them to the mods if you guys insist on continuing with the banter.

If you want to criticize stuff, do it constructively...I have no ish with criticism.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I am more active than and post meaningfully as those two and yet they're gladiators. If you started with obadiah, HBG or OLAAdEGBU (a consistent Christian poster for years) I would have accorded you more. Abeg start t dey edit cuz this shows signs of BS. Picking mmw over logicboy or plaetton sad Chai !
https://www.nairaland.com/1510737/religion-section-hall-fame-2013#19410939

If you have any isssue Uyi, please state it here.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:
https://www.nairaland.com/1510737/religion-section-hall-fame-2013#19410939

If you have any isssue Uyi, please state it here.

so you could get the mods to hide them.

we can't even discuss issues or criticise proceedings here without the the meddling mods.

what is this thread for if dissenting voices are suppressed?

strictly you can't lead if you can't take criticism. you disappoint too much.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
obi alfa:

so you could get the mods to hide them.

we can't even discuss issues or criticise proceedings here without the the meddling mods.

what is this thread for if dissenting voices are suppressed?

strictly you can't lead if you can't take criticism. you disappoint too much.

You are a man of thoughts...

Think about all you have done since yesterday and ask yourself if it is right.

Any silly post from you would be ignored forthwith since the mods are not up to speed.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:

You are a man of thoughts...

Think about all you have done since yesterday and ask yourself if it is right.

Any silly post from you would be ignored forthwith since the mods are not up to speed.

Really? You guys hate criticism? Continue with your blind leading the blind agenda. Crying to mods! Shows what you could be when you become one.

The mods that hid my posts up there have yet to say which rule they broke.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi: GLADIATOR 7: https://www.nairaland.com/logicboy aka The dark knight

PROFILE:

Time registered: March 26, 2012

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: Atheist

Activity in the section: Logicboy is best known for his zeal for Atheists and Atheism. He has gone to great lengths to promote his own brand of 'Evangelistic Atheism' via nairaland. His zeal for Atheism is so great that he has attempted to create a platform where all Nigerian Atheists can meet and discuss about issues bothering on deconverting Religious folks, especially folks who have a thing for the Abrahamic faiths. Logicboy's work in the section has brought so much traffic, such that his threads need not make FP to reach the desired audience. He has created threads worthy of being quoted by other media organisations and he has actively been involved in the debates that go on here in the Religion section.

This is a joke, right??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Darknight my dark asss. Sheesh!

His threads have garnered traffic...yeah, for moaning, bitching and whining. Folks all over the world like free entertainment so of course we all troop there to laugh when he starts his wahala.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is the correct, completely unbiased Hall of Fame analysis: grin

TROLL7:Logicboy03 www.nairaland.com/logicboy03

PROFILE:

Time registered: Oct 10, 2012

Activity in the section: LB, as he is popularly called is known for his zeal in getting on everyone's nerves. The owner of the forum, Mr Osewa jnr almost bought a cow to celebrate when Logicboy declared he was quitting the forum. Alas, LB did not quit the forum, but rather came back three days later disguised as a woman.

His favourite words are 'butthurt', 'deluded christian' and 'hypocrite'.

He deserves a place in the Hall of Fame for his unmatchable childishness and zest for pouring invectives on people who do not hold the same religious views with him. He is a drama queen whose antics have greatly entertained us this year.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:

This is a joke, right??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Darknight my dark ass. Sheesh!

His threads have garnered traffic...yeah, for moaning, bitching and whining. Folks all over the world like free entertainment so of course we all troop there to laugh when he starts his wahala.

Lol!!!

C'mon Ishi, give him some credit.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove: This is the correct, completely unbiased Hall of Fame analysis: grin

TROLL7:Logicboy03 www.nairaland.com/logicboy03

PROFILE:

Time registered: Oct 10, 2012

Activity in the section: LB, as he is popularly called is known for his zeal in getting on everyone's nerves. The owner of the forum, Mr Osewa jnr almost bought a cow to celebrate when Logicboy declared he was quitting the forum. Alas, LB did not quit the forum, but rather came back three days later disguised as a woman.

His favourite words are 'butthurt', 'deluded christian' and 'hypocrite'.

He deserves a place in the Hall of Fame for his unmatchable childishness and zest for pouring invectives on people who do not hold the same religious views with him. He is a drama queen whose antics have greatly entertained us this year.

grin grin

I wonder why I 'liked' your post...anyways, LB deserve to be honoured for some of his contributions, imo.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

C'mon Ishi, give him some credit.
Yeah strik, I will, but unfortunately his immaturity covers a lot of the other positive contribuitons he might have made. Someone who cannot make a post without insulting does not deserve to be in the Hall of Fame

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.