Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,558 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19733 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi20: May i add

best female poster
best male poster
most banned poster
most insultive poster
most born again poster
poster whose thread reached front page most
most criticising poster

em....em

cheesy

I like this...

But we should be mindful not to upset anyone by the category we create. Seems like almost everyone won't mind the multiple awards thingy. Cool! Let's see what others have to say about it.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ode.…...I lack a connection with you not others

Manmustwacc said it clearly that I won but they extended the voting period. Had they stopped at the original time period......

But still...."almost" cant buy you a trophy...... grin
yhu heard what mmw said Buh yhu didn't get what he meant...I'll help yhu out...he meant yhu have a great personality Buh not for human beings.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: yhu heard what mmw said Buh yhu didn't get what he meant...I'll help yhu out...he meant yhu have a great personality Buh not for human beings.

shocked shocked
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

I like this...

But we should be mindful not to upset anyone by the category we create. Seems like almost everyone won't mind the multiple awards thingy. Cool! Let's see what others have to say about it.

you wanna make it formal, logical? make it short.... if all the best this and that are too much, everybody wins, and the really influential and controversial posters will be overlooked...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

What nonsense? Can HBG for once in her life stop these padi-padi systems behind closed doors?

This same HBG that emails friends behind closed doors to change their posts when the friend is reported for derailing?
This same HBG that tried to claim that she was not part of the things that led to Ajibams new sticky and was exposed by Obadiah later?

Mtchew
you dey miss road again Can't you read English language? Please go and ask for change from your nursery aunty. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: yhu heard what mmw said Buh yhu didn't get what he meant...I'll help yhu out...he meant yhu have a great personality Buh not for human beings.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

you wanna make it formal, logical? make it short.... if all the best this and that are too much, everybody wins, and the really influential and controversial posters will be overlooked...

Businesslike, concise and straight to the point...wow!!!

I agree with you there...I believe the organizers should do it in such a way that the men of timber, calibre, iron, rock and the gbogbotigbo are not left out.

I believe those who would make up the panel (if there will be one) will take every suggestion to heart as they come up with an awards night that is yet to be seen on nairaland.

Thanks!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
btw inasmuch as its good to celebrate almost everyone, lets know dt it will be best for us to keep it to a selected few inorder to retain the fun afterall celebration never stops, 2014 is another year. yeah
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Suggestions people!!!

Take the fight outside... wink
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: btw inasmuch as its good to celebrate almost everyone, lets know dt it will be best for us to keep it to a selected few inorder to retain the fun afterall celebration never stops, 2014 is another year. yeah

I believe this is in line with ooman's suggestion...

#What did they say about great minds again??
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin grin
girl, thank yhu for explaining my post wrt
HumbledbYGrace: What ATMC is saying is whe should do it like we did with the tea party night. I choose the Panel and created a whatsapp group where we met and sorted everything out. About doing the same with this, I am so not sure but its open for discussion, right Striktlymi

And about the newbies voting and multiple I'd's thingy, I think it would be better if we have a time frame, like only people who have had been members for three months or more can vote.

My 2cents though.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi: Suggestions people!!!

Take the fight outside... wink

fight here, fight there, people here are actually children...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just tinkin how to curb multiple ID....i hve 2 IDs which i use always and i belive some have more........

Newly registered members should b stoped from voting since they barely know who they are voting for....i think voters from noveember or october should be disqualified
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

great minds dont think alike tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

fight here, fight there, people here are actually children...

Lol!!!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

they are better than logic boymind, am i right?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi20: Just tinkin how to curb multiple ID....i hve 2 IDs which i use always and i belive some have more........

Newly registered members should b stoped from voting since they barely know who they are voting for....i think voters from noveember or october should be disqualified

Your thoughts summarises the suggestion of HBG and it's spot on.

Thanks!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013

Stop it......I dont like girls who smoke igbo......your comment didnt make sense wink

Do you even have a clue which MMW's post I am even talking about?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: they are better than logic boymind, am i right?

hey girl, stop being so bellicose
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

great minds dont think alike tongue

Lol!!!

#LB what do you think about the panel thingy?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013

plzzzzzz, marital play/fight should be at home not publicly

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: girl, thank yhu for explaining my post wrt
your welcome
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Stop it......I dont like girls who smoke igbo......your comment didnt make sense wink

Do you even have a clue which MMW's post I am even talking about?
will it change what he meant
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you dey miss road again Can't you read English language? Please go and ask for change from your nursery aunty. Mtcheeeew!

lolz,,,,,you wanted to run the award show with your clique on whatsapp.

Mtchew.......for a woman in SA, you sure know the PDP way....
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi20:

plzzzzzz, marital play/fight should be at home not publicly
...but PDA, nko?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: will it change what he meant

lol....so, you dont even know what you are talking about?

Yawn....you're boring me
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

hey girl, stop being so bellicose
smh yhu think i'm being bellicose because u r 'bellicose-natured'...well, i was speaking his love language!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
The HBG wassap thin is a good idea, except

i and some of us arent on wassap

not everyone would like to connect with others on waasaap since it discloses our identity.esp atheist
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi20: The HBG wassap thin is a good idea, except

i and some of us arent on wassap

not everyone would like to connect with others on waasaap since it discloses our identity.esp atheist

Very valid point!

HBG how did you guys manage to safeguard the identity of members on whatsapp?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: smh yhu think i'm being bellicose because u r 'bellicose-natured'...well, i was speaking his love language!

how did you know that?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Very valid point!

me on whatsapp with nl'ers? my cover don blow be that wink
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Very valid point!

Which atheist will trust HBG with his whatsapp/number? (except Judas muskeeto) grin

It is a silly idea. I cant even believe that you and Tobechi are giving it thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The 9 Supernatural Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.