Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19788 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Mr. Troll,

you should have taken your own advice and ignored Ishilove.

She has nothing to contribute on the religion section other than to gossip, cheer and fight
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Mr. Troll,

you should have taken your own advice and ignored Ishilove.

She has nothing to contribute on the religion section other than to gossip, cheer and fight
Yo, heathen, I am going to ignore you henceforth because you have nothing to offer in this section except nag, moan, whine and open brainless character assasination threads about Ishilove, HBG, and Joshthefirst.

I'm done with you. Goodbye!!

3 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
cool

if i was a mod i wud have banned all of You....see baba nla ...Derailing
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by KraticKratus: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Divepen: cool

if i was a mod i wud have banned all of You....see baba nla ...Derailing

derailing what? the op of this thread has abandoned his self-appointed job. an islamic supermod just said jump and the christian op said how high. shake my damned head at xtians. to think that I was once one.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2013
KraticKratus:

derailing what? the op of this thread has abandoned his self-appointed job. an islamic supermod just said jump and the christian op said how high. shake my damned head at xtians. to think that I was once one.

lol...how does it feel to be in the other religion...you must ave bn enjoyin now shebi
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
KraticKratus:

Greek is still used even today? You must be so ancient....tongue

Waka pass joor.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Greek is still used even today? You must be so ancient....tongue

Waka pass joor.

@ bold.......please, HBG, you are not good at funny retorts or wisecracks.....you couldnt troll if your life depended on it.....

Leave the jokes to the professionals

5 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
i have put my case into the hands of the advocate, if you have anything to say to me say it to him @hbgsmiley That is a deeeeeep one!

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

@ bold.......please, HBG, you are not good at funny retorts or wisecracks.....you couldnt troll if your life depended on it.....

Leave the jokes to the professionals
Maybe you will get the message Logicboy.

[size=100]“I have put my case into the hands of my Great Advocate, the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have anything to say, you must say it to him.” ][/size]

Coz it looks like in purple your not getting it.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
ATMC: i have put my case into the hands of the advocate, if you have anything to say to me say it to him @hbgsmiley That is a deeeeeep one!
lol, ti comes from rivers of living waters, deep where my soul is nourished.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
I hope Jesus comes and organizes this years awards.

I thought GEJ was the only clueless one undecided
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, ti comes from rivers of living waters, deep where my soul is nourished.
#nods# I see, let it floooowwwww...outta your belly shall flow goshers of living waterssmileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
ATMC: #nods# I see, let it floooowwwww...outta your belly shall flow goshers of living waterssmileysmileysmiley
yep...grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by KraticKratus: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: I hope Jesus comes and organizes this years awards.

I thought GEJ was the only clueless one undecided

hehe. it's gonna be funny
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
ATMC: #nods# I see, let it floooowwwww...outta your belly shall flow goshers of living waterssmileysmileysmiley
Hot, acidic urine?

tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Hot, acidic urine?

tongue
No silly tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Joshthefirst(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Hot, acidic urine?

tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2013
WTF just happened here?

Oh, the holy ghost has some people in confusion...........
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Hot, acidic urine?

tongue
no, cold alkaline faecal matter undecided
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Why do guys love saying such disgusting things? sad angry

Ishi my love. How body? Anybody been disturbing you lately? Do you need me light up a black incense in someone's name. Ask and it shall be done. Ave!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ishi my love. How body? Anybody been disturbing you lately? Do you need me light up a black incense in someone's name. Ask and it shall be done. Ave!
I'd rather you light up your heart for Jesus.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
WARRRAAAAHELLLL
Where am I
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by axion(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chrisbenogor: WARRRAAAAHELLLL
Where am I
You no know say "power corrupts"? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.