Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore (14277 Views)

Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by kufreabasi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
ebabababababa lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by mekk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2008
couldn't stand the test of time cos its evil,
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by dailydolla4u(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2008
@kufre go 2 Ika in Anang of Akwa.ibom and tell them that juju no da work 4 nija again. U go see Watin go happen. Juju still get power wel wel. Da only thing be say fake babalawo don planty pass da real one 419 don take over juju.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by dailydolla4u(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2008
The truth is that not only Africa or nigeria that belive in juju even the white like Indian, British even American do. The truth about juju is that, its only work 4 those that belive in it.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by dailydolla4u(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2008
The truth is that not only Africa or nigeria that belive in juju even the white like Indian, British even American do. The truth about juju is that, its only work 4 those that belive in it.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
I opened City People the other day and I saw a half a page ad . . . with big bold letters listing all the services a Jujuman provides. Not only did he have 2 cell #s, he had a pager and a website. I almost cried I tells ya. How did it get so bad? I can imagine my grandpapa turning in his grave. Now there was a man who was in it for the sake of helping people.

na true!!! those ones no be juju people
na yahoo yahoo. . .imagine someone advertising holy ghost moneybag
whatever that is?

half of the juju wey dey na 419
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by dailydolla4u(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Spike Juju work for and against any person that belive in it even the white the all mighty American inclusive. Ask google.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by yewaman1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
Who says Juju does nt work in Nigeria anymore,
come to my neck of the woods and find out whether it works or not.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
yewa-man:

Who says Juju does nt work in Nigeria anymore,
come to my neck of the woods and find out whether it works or not.

You no see the original article, where the guys beg the IG police that their juju failed them.
Juju na our own original technology, and there is no reason why e go dey fail just like dat!
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Esss(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
I think they went to the wrongest kind of juju.

Their juju was not Y2K compliant. How do you imagine our local technology, which has been tried, tested and trusted will now start failing us. In my village, all native doctors must be registered with Native Doctor Practitioners Association of Nigeria {NDPAN}, and part of their rules are that no more negative juju. All charms must be for positive use only.
I suspect their juju delibrately worked against them cos they werent using it for good.

Afterall our local juju is still doing good things for our people like blood money, bleeping your enemies up, e.t.c.

For all those who are doubting the power of African Magic, I just pray you never have to face the wrath of Amadi Oha, Shango, and the rest of them.

That even reminds me, I need to renew the subscription on my protection charm.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

I think they went to the wrongest kind of juju.

Their juju was not Y2K compliant. How do you imagine our local technology, which has been tried, tested and trusted will now start failing us. In my village, all native doctors must be registered with Native Doctor Practitioners Association of Nigeria {NDPAN}, and part of their rules are that no more negative juju. All charms must be for positive use only.
I suspect their juju delibrately worked against them because they werent using it for good.

Afterall our local juju is still doing good things for our people like blood money, bleeping your enemies up, e.t.c.

For all those who are doubting the power of African Magic, I just pray you never have to face the wrath of Amadi Oha, Shango, and the rest of them.

That even reminds me, I need to renew the subscription on my protection charm.

Don't forget to pay protection to the local mafia too. At least they'll protect you from the area boys for a few days.

I remember an uncle that had juju protection contracts for just about everything: malaria, divorce, falling from palm tree, poison from the neighbours, impotence/sex, and even good harvest.

Despite paying his dues with chicken, eggs, and goat; and renewing his contract for so many years, he eventually died of dehydration from diarrheae.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by triaophant: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2008
For those who do not believe in the efficacy of juju, let them be real believers who believe that you can only be safe in the hands of God. juju actually do exist but the problem is that it is not like the physical science where you can feel and perceive. If you are not strong in THE LORD for you to be adequately protected, please, I repeat please keep off when an IJEBU, ISHAN or some other people threaten you, it is not empty otherwise you will not have the opportunity to free yourself. Juju is real if you doubt ask any Deliverance Minister and hear what he will tell you. But the truth is that power pass power and when a superior power jams an inferior or lesser power, the lesser power will surely bow. If there were no juju, what are our pastors doing conducting deliverance's and family deliverance's? For the boys that were caught, their power was too low. Our girls have been dealing with Oyibo people here cause they do not believe and yet they fall mugu like mumu when these girls charm them with love portion and when they enter, fiam na for ever no turning back, if you doubt come to a certain area of Port Harcourt. Have someone wondered what the Ogonis and Egbesu boys are using to deal with the Nigeria uniformed personnel? No be me talk amooooooooooooo. Have you stopped to ponder what the Bakassi people are up to Challenging the Federal Government and the Republic of Cameroon? Go and find out, I no know. Today Shell don run commot for Ogoni Land ask the troops that went there for their experience. UNA NEVER HEAR OF MAGUN BEFORE? Go and sleep with another man's wife in some parts of Nigeria and see whether you no go gum inside, no ask me how it go be.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 2:22am On Jul 04, 2008
triaophant:

Juju is real if you doubt ask any Deliverance Minister and hear what he will tell you. But the truth is that power pass power and when a superior power jams an inferior or lesser power, the lesser power will surely bow. If there were no juju, what are our pastors doing conducting deliverance's and family deliverance's? For the boys that were caught, their power was too low.

Our girls have been dealing with Oyibo people here cause they do not believe and yet they fall mugu like mumu when these girls charm them with love portion and when they enter, fiam na for ever no turning back, if you doubt come to a certain area of Port Harcourt.

Have someone wondered what the Ogonis and Egbesu boys are using to deal with the Nigeria uniformed personnel? No be me talk amooooooooooooo. Have you stopped to ponder what the Bakassi people are up to Challenging the Federal Government and the Republic of Cameroon? Go and find out, I no know. Today Shell don run commot for Ogoni Land ask the troops that went there for their experience. UNA NEVER HEAR OF MAGUN BEFORE? Go and sleep with another man's wife in some parts of Nigeria and see whether you no go gum inside, no ask me how it go be.

My brother have you ever wondered why the international preachers coming to Africa take a special course in juju/retribution/magic before coming to preach. So Benny Henin preaches about evil attack, supernatural powers and how to balance and ward them off as a way of attracting large crowds in Africa. When they preach in the US or Europe, their tone changes to reality.

The Oyibo people are not the only ones to be held in bondage by the pussssy of beautiful women, history has shown the influence beautiful women from Cleopatra to Queen Hadsput, to our modern day political environment. You call it juju, but I call it loving a good thinnnng.

The MEND and other struggling organizations in the World use intelligence to carry out their struggle, not juju. The Bonga oil platform attack was not by juju, but by a well planned military action.

Magun or no magun, do you know how many men with cardiovascular disease die each year trying to have sex?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by spoilt(f): 3:36am On Jul 04, 2008
who says it doesnt work? angry
runs to check the one under pillow. grin grin
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2008
Don't we need juju to counter nuclear proliferation in other countries?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Alalabi(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2008
The reason why you think juju doesn't work in this our so called country Nigeria is that the condition in It is growing from worse to worst.The person you are trying to use the juju for might have not eaten anything since morning and pleading to God to just help him even with a slice of bread and you that you are trying to use juju for him is willing to collect something from him. My brother it is as if you are asking for the moon. That is why you think juju doesn't work in Nigeria anymore  undecided

1 Like

Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2008
Juju no feed man?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Lifeboy2(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2008
what is juju power, and how does it work, and why are people against it, does it have any harm to someone who wants to use it not for bad purpose
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by origina9ja(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2008
spoilt:

who says it doesnt work? angry
runs to check the one under pillow. grin grin

grin grin who is it 4
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by eman4(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
Report to moderator shocked
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
origina9ja:

grin grin who is it 4

Ha--a-a, it must be for sweet dreams oh. No nightmare, no snoring, and so so sweet and wet dreams.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
Who talk say juju na only naija phenomena? Even Madonna has been accused of using kabala to steal somebody's husband.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/07/03/2008-07-03_arods_wife_tells_pals_she_believes_madon.html

Is it just in your mind or somebody just get better snatch?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by youngies(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
Juju doesn't work? Don't even say that to the new FCT minister - Malam Modibo Umar

Immediately he came into office, his first assignment was to hire the services of a well known juju man known as Ali kebbi. It is alleged that the man uses juju to track down criminals wherever they maybe.

He has an office with Special Assistants assigned to him.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by plawson(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
t
e-man:

Report to moderator shocked

report wot to which moderator? lipsrsealed

juju does not really work in our culture again -bcoz our chief priest and dibias eat wot blongs to the gods. more they tell lies to sleep wit women instead of alowing the juju to do dat -in all juju conference it was reported that they will deal with such people tongue, so be careful make sure yur jujuman is well cooked and u wnt xperience disapointment.

but again, i was just thinking . if not for motivational speakers and etc, most people (including you!)would have still blame your failures to a man in the village or to a diety your father served.[/b]
PLZ LET'S ALL LEAVE JUJU TO LEAVE US ALONE "YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN LIFE" -you always have a choice to choose.[b]
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by bibisexy: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
is when u believe juju will work for u that it works as for me i dont beleive anytthing like that exist
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2008
Are saying juju is a state of the mind?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by thehomer: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
Oooh una don come with this juju nonesense. Please how many people have actually seen juju in action Not hearsay from some other person? Narrate this story and I bet there is a rational explanation for it. Why do they refuse to learn? The famous juju men that were arrested and jailed have they asked themselves why they were unable to escape from these Nigerian prisons?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
@thehomer
I agree.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by mayrho(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
atleast Seun Juju dey work all of us are glued to nairaland Habi! grin grin grin
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by akara(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
grin I am still laughing hard o
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by trappa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2008
god pass them all,
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by shawn123: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2008
am not sure if this post of yours is a sacarstic one, but then our so called juju, is part of the thing that has put us in the dark today. While the white man was busy doing research and propsing ideas on development. We were busy spending money on traditional titles and meaningless culture. Yet we expect magic on electricity, water supply and good governance. cry thats what i feel for Naija, tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri / Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.