Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

ASUU: No More Dialogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU: No More Dialogue (1387 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / FG May Accept Boko-Haram's Dialogue Offer With Condition / Nigeria Opens Dialogue With Cameroon On Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: No More Dialogue by Adisa419: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2013
ASUU: no more dialogue with Suswan’s committee
Posted by: Gbenga Omokhunuin News2 hours ago
Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) National President Dr. Nasir Faege has said the strike will continue.
He said the union was ready to negotiate with any other body, besides the Benue State Governor Gabriel Suswam’s committee .
The Suswam committee, he said had nothing good to deliver.
Faege said: “The strike continues even if government is threatening to do the worst. There is no more dialogue with government, if the 2009 agreement is not approved. But we are willing to dialogue with anybody towards meeting ASUU’s said agreement. That is the truth.
“Our doors are open towards addressing these problems. If anybody invites us, we will be there. The only dialogue that we will not attend is that with the Suswam committee. ASUU has vowed not to listen to that committee again. The struggle is on and we are waiting and hoping that government will do what is right so that we will go back to our classes and start lecturing.
“Many students have been calling me in support of the ASUU strike and they want government to listen to us and that we should not call off the strike until the 2009 agreement is met. The condition of the universities is nothing to write home about.”
On the ‘no-work no-pay’ issue, the ASUU boss said: “The Federal Government has not been paying. That statement is not applicable now since we have been working without pay.”
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Heliesha: 3:23am On Oct 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Defaramade(m): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Crappy government, crazy ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Again, Screw you ASUU! Because FG don't give a rat arze* if we spend eternity on strike.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by nerodenero: 4:51am On Oct 14, 2013
FG is trying to cut expenses at all cost so as to have enough money to loot,that is why they said ASUU's demand is outrageous and for ASUU,fighting so hard to make FG release money to fill their pockets.They want the salaries Senators receive too.Thieves calling thief thieves.We wait to see who gets the final laugh but unfortunately the masses suffers.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by walad4yhu(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Mtchwss! 'Students calling u in support ov d strike?' Oga ASUU, drop ur phone number here n c d kind insult ov life u'll get frm undergraduates...

6 Likes

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2013
ASUU is not fighting for anybody than themselves. How could they suddenly wake up to start fighting for students they have been fleecing. They can only fight for their pockets, but to tell me they are fighting for better education is bare faced lie. The only people in best position to struggle for better education are students and their parents. ASUU shouldnt cry more than the bereaved as they are doing right now. I am very sure that even given N10trillion now they will later want same amount in dollars.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by tsidra(f): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2013
This man can lie for africa how many ppl flashed him talkless of calling

Wait ooo where are all those witches in universities u ppl shuld bite sense out of the ASUU officials.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Tapout(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmm...@ op source??
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Wizzy14418(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm...what a Nation!dem no just wan sabi say d masses dey ds nation dey suffer for ds shit wey dey happen...na wa oo!
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by stevnwigw1: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2013
with all these let them make sure that there is no fresh admission this 2013, thats my submission.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Tuntheycr7: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2013
I beg no vex o, pls who knw where I can get London used Ram for Salah? As Rams jux de xpensive.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by agabaI23(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: This man can lie for africa how many ppl flashed him talkless of calling

Wait ooo where are all those witches in universities u ppl shuld bite sense out of the ASUU officials.
You are very funny.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by 99100(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2013
walad4yhu: Mtchwss! 'Students calling u in support ov d strike?' Oga ASUU, drop ur phone number here n c d kind insult ov life u'll get frm undergraduates...
No mind d yeye man.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Brimmie(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2013
[s]
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
ASUU is not fighting for anybody than themselves. How could they suddenly wake up to start fighting for students they have been fleecing. They can only fight for their pockets, but to tell me they are fighting for better education is bare faced lie. The only people in best position to struggle for better education are students and their parents. ASUU shouldnt cry more than the bereaved as they are doing right now. I am very sure that even given N10trillion now they will later want same amount in dollars.
[/s]

SMH!! And Asari Dokubo just opened a Private University in Rep. Of Benin. We want Change, we want Revolution, ASUU is part of the Change.

I Support ASUU Strike!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Jibson999(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
If I go school = Strike
If I no go school = Poverty --- I travel by air = Plane crash, if I siddon 4 house Boko boys go strike, !
Wetin man go do?
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by dan8real(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Brimmie: [s][/s]

SMH!! And Asari Dokubo just opened a Private University in Rep. Of Benin. We want Change, we want Revolution, ASUU is part of the Change.

I Support ASUU Strike!!

bros park well ooo,wat kind of talk is that,how does asari openin university concern u,we are here loosin tym,is it today the decay started? while we are in session they can go and ask for their money,all d money that oil companies giv to dept.do u c d money? park well abeg
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
The strike has just begun. There is no going back on this one. If it takes federal govt 2 years to respond to ASUU's demands, then at home we shall stay for two years or more. Let all members of ASUU understand that nothing good comes easy. If it is true that Asari has established a university, then how did he fund the thing, considering that he has been a thug all his life? I will like to let everyone understand that no one can threaten ASUU into calling off this strike. Comrades must remain standing till the end. Together we negotiate, divided we beg.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by dridowu: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2013
If someone can be eating 1billion naira food yearly, i think is not too much for thousands of lecturer to share 3trillion naira
#######ASUU TEAM#######

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: This man can lie for africa how many ppl flashed him talkless of calling

lmao...true sha witches wer una dey o
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
dridowu: If someone can be eating 1billion naira food yearly, i think is not too much for thousands of lecturer to share 3trillion naira
#######ASUU TEAM#######

true sha
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Vivly(f): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2013
If we should contribute one thousand naira each, and our pastors with private jet, 10 thousand naira each, the agreement would soon be reached.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by AlexSandra3662: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2013
99/100:

No mind d yeye man.
.nobody cares for the student,not the FG not ASUU.they'v turned this thing to a personal fight,it is now d case of 2 elephants fighting and d grass suffering it all.ASUU has taken this thing to far.we all know FG does not give a shit abt education nd now ASUU too only cares abt their pocket or did any student complain to ASUU that we need good and fine buildings before we will receive lectures.?..we don't even have student unions again if not all these yeye game wey ASUU and fg dey use student future play 4 don stop
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by AlexSandra3662: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
tpacalipse: The strike has just begun. There is no going back on this one. If it takes federal govt 2 years to respond to ASUU's demands, then at home we shall stay for two years or more. Let all members of ASUU understand that nothing good comes easy. If it is true that Asari has established a university, then how did he fund the thing, considering that he has been a thug all his life? I will like to let everyone understand that no one can threaten ASUU into calling off this strike. Comrades must remain standing till the end. Together we negotiate, divided we beg.

Good morning.
I'm sure u are not a student cuz if u were u wldn't sound like this.who dash u comrade#mtchewwwwwww#

1 Like

Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Phreshpet(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Don't spread panic, consultation is ongoing, even right now.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by duality(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Even If a new Govt comes in; They still wouldn't be able to give ASUU that kind of money. It will still be a gradual process . which one come be theses strong-head? na waoh.

ASUU no wan call off the strike.
Re: ASUU: No More Dialogue by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alex-Sandra3662:
I'm sure u are not a student cuz if u were u wldn't sound like this.who dash u comrade#mtchewwwwwww#
and i guess u just after graduating....even if u are half-baked....

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Open Apology Letter To Nigerians–by Segun Dada ■nail On The Head / Iyabo Obasanjo’s Bombshell: ‘i Stand By My Letter’ •letter Genuine —vgd Editor / Don’t bring your ‘pedestrian politics’ to Oyo – APC warns Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.