Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61736 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is spended is spended well by our boys scout minister
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by klexycole(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
In my primary school days... There was a girl named Taiwo. Once you offend her like this ehn, the next thing you go hear na...

"I will told uncle" shocked

Choi... E funny die. grin

RIP English embarassed cry cry
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by innocentrich: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let that man came down
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Kehinderichard(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Have you have? Yes, I have have !
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by BBBlaze: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
The government can make empowerment of us, like me am a barbing...if d government can give me clipper, rented store for me, there will not b a thief, i will work hardworking, because if i goes home witout money my wife will not welcomed me na, she will say“ hmmm, hopeless man, u go hopeless and came hopeless, u better go back n come back hopeful or u will sleeped in the store”.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by smartkev(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
one slay queen at the atm today that i told to move back a little..she replied by saying

i canot go backer than this.this is the backest i can go
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bobby95(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
D goverment should do empowerment of us like me am a barbing
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kollysnut(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Open the air and let the window come in, lol
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Switch on the fan and put in number 5 so that the wind can blow

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by omocalabar(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
After eating at my house.....,she was like "Ur food is sweet, but i am a better cooker than you"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by richie9093(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
*my secondary school teacher pointing and signalling to 3 boys standing afar*
"1 2 3, both of you come here"

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by bezimo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
The "funds spended was properly spended"..... who doesn't know who made that basoka.Hahaha
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Adekunzy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. Please I love you baby, can we be two daters? 2. If you know you're 7years ago, stand up. 3. Am I ask you to play ball??
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by samijay8(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
with all my research now. I found out that all those orphans in this country are having no biological parent
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by BBBlaze: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided is you drunk, is you had enough, Gidforbid,

IN CHRIS BROWN WORDS!
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by iamtardey: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was behind the him grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by musabdul2: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
A teacher asked a student: 'why were you not in school?' student answers : 'my sister mother e die'
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by justmi1: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Come and be going!!!"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DPricey1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
'The rice don done but e no gree grow' shocked'
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by richie9093(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
jumpMANN44:
1 2 3 4
both of you come here

Coincidentally, this was mine too. Which secondary school you go?

Was it ISL?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jossy4joseph(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
The money that was spended was well spended
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by assyn(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. Where did you saw him? He was slepting there ba
2. You, why are you eating barefooted (with hands)
3. I saw you there I saw you here, are you twice
4. Open the window let the ventilation enter.
5. All of you come down, each by each and catch the ground
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nicerichard05: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Forget abt d topic, I jst learnt sometin new

I checked and noticed dis topic was created in 2013 nd it jst hit fp today.

In life wat would be would be no matter the delay

Meanwhile wat was d mod tinking wen he pushed dis to fp dis nite
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by infogenius(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why shall I shy
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Lighthouseman: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Loyaking:
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"
which of the unity schools?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by teeshawt(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
this one that efribody is lying against there friends nd teachers

let us learn to told the truth once in a while(did I just gbagaun) it's a thread to gbagaun jor meanwhile this was me in sec schl then

teacher- what is the question tag for this statement
(I am a boy)
me - amun't i
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by LAUWALI222(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
I love you till i die
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by optimusprime2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Trust me, all came from Jenifa
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Siena247(f): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
I am talking to you and you are wakaring away...do you know the class i am dey?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Philinho(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
1.a guy approaching a lady n he said,....."I graduated from Benpoly ,Kaduna... haha
2.how many mineral resource do u have in ur state? we have a lot of mineral resources ; like coke, fanta ,Sprite etc........(a governor)
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Prettyclever(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
U have a family face
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by alblanx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is like....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.