Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61684 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Detolanny(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
Badagry grammar school?
Yeah. Mr Oyekunle (Oyemarshal) on my mind.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ransomed: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
I doesn't like associate with small small yoloba boys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sirfee(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Detolanny:

Yeah. Mr Oyekunle (Oyemarshal) on my mind.
Haaaaaaaa person,Oyemarshal and Mr Oje

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mlanreh: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"

Heard this same thing in LSMC Ignonla..
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ebenezerdaniel(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
my daddy ya cow
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mideyglitz(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by dozofavour(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Get out of here and take your leaving
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by davdamo: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Was she gone far
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by HORLALAYO: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
-I camed to ur house buh u didnt dey -shebi its u dat i gaven d change yesterday
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sampsun(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Give him him book

Have u broughten the royalux?

You you eaten indomie you not given me.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by samwise180(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
A friend back then asked me for the age of a girl by saying this How old is her? couldnt stop laughing
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jenavism44: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
come and be going[b]come and be going[/b]come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Anowax(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lux fiat
I see u dere nw am see u here are you twice?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by makebrainz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sule, where is my pen?
Ans: How cam I know

Youth obey the clarious call
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
is you gone there grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by fratermathy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let the picture speak!

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by cybriz82(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
mummy d soup has summit..
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by temiloluwasam(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am a modeller
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by castrokiller(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mine is worser than you
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank God that I wasn't trained to read gibberish grin

I think the readership can figure out who the intelligent one is wink

you know what? I would have love to keep you busy all day long, cuz it's obvious to me you're nothing but a big fat black baby who just got overfed tonight.
From every piece of shiiit you've successfully typed so far...All I've seen you typed so far is vidvidly clear to me... "you're really, really trying so hard to prove you're intelligent" But, I'm sorry to break it up to you son.. *You ain't even close* so, son try harder.

For the fact that you've spend like 16 or more of of your years schooling, and at the end the only thing you've successfully achieved is to *READ AND WRITE* tells a lot about you.

Note: Please! I'll personally advice you to spend a year or two in school *Just to learn the word - ×INTELLIGENT*...

Goodbye, it was nice quoting an INTELLIGENT fella like you.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Dearestme(f): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
R u a saloon shocked shocked >:[right][/right]
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

you know what? I would have love to keep you busy all day long, cuz it's obvious to me you're nothing but a big fat black baby who just got overfed tonight.
From every piece of shiiit you've successfully typed so far...All I've seen you typed so far is vidvidly clear to me... "you're really, really trying so hard to prove you're intelligent" But, I'm sorry to break it up to you son.. *You ain't even close* so, son try harder.

For the fact that you've spend like 16 or more of of your years schooling, and at the end the only thing you've successfully achieved is to *READ AND WRITE* tells a lot about you.

Note: Please! I'll personally advice you to spend a year or two in school *Just to learn the word - ×INTELLIGENT*...

Goodbye, it was nice quoting an INTELLIGENT fella like you.

Story story.

Turn tail like the yellow belly that you are grin

Your affiliate account is getting cancelled soon. Duncenia smiley
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by arleck(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
hmmm!! tiri gbosa 4 una

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by pizzylee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tolexander:
A guy approaching my elder sister when we were travelling;

baby watsup, your face look similar,
you have a second
?
I CNT stop laughing lol.....similar
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by joshboss(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
I cannot go backer than this
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Dearestme(f): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
R u a saloon shocked shocked >:
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am not a good cooker - Efe Bbn
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by greggng: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
I didn't done it
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by keeenee: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
By me: I want to sweet that orange!
Back in primary school days though. grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by dhehbhor(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
the okada rider hit my range rover and tried to run away but i PURCHASED him......
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Flamzey00(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
In 'EFE'/BBN housemate voice "I am a good cooker"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by adontcare(f): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
I am talk to you , you dey waka, do u know how many class I dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.