Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61741 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by teeghurl(f): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
I want to buy smoking turkey grin instead of smoked turkey. I cldn't help but laugh, jst imagine a Turkey with cigarette in its mouth

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Phealipo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am I belong to your mate?
You are just a baskard
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by fredie107(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oya, come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Kingkhunmi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
*Wat was i do *i go to her place but she didn't dey
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by AbdOla: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Imagine a graduate... Always ulter dis blunders often..1.infact today i streched myself today 2. that girl is giving me feelings 3.this your laughter is sadding me more
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jp79: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
He slap me first ,I slap him second
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by lonelydora: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
That meat seller is wayo-ish
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by NotU(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Growing up " they will soon rang the bell" . Now " You knows.........."
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by chuksey1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Student will you come down here with a race
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mrbiola(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
One, two, three, both of you come here
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by toseen7: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
1)Tanx to accepted my friend request....
2)Let me hear word...... cheesy
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by madjune(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm cooking something nice.

Can you hear the smell?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
This dude toasting my girl on Facebook sad

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by odufowora2222: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Go and play your play
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Boy: Cansandra, are you shy?

Cansandra: Why shall I shy? Even if I shall shy, shy shy shy for you?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by yungjezzy: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please please come and be going
The hot water is boiling
Morning have reach
He chuk(instead of 'he pierced me with the biro)me biro
Cold is catching me
Bring me up (instead of pull me up)
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bashnigga(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. I have troway it
2. Go and stay for outside
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by abosaid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hammed is blow GBA.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
i want to die a virgin because i want to be a good example to my children grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
i want to die a virgin because i want to be a good example to my children
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by femi4: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
From my barber: I was babering hair when you called
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by wealthygem(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
How many are we in this house that money will be loosing u ppl are not trustable
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DieDiamant: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
I see PROUDNESS in him.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by unto(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did u came today? no I does not
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by spreado(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was talking to all of una
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DieDiamant: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't eat above 6pm
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Shaev7(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
"AM A BARBING." grin

Driver hold brake.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by hadjipapiey(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Me myself is involved..

Please shift small
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by tripoli007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
one teacher that year .. I shallent be coming to school tomorrow .. omo we won laugh die jmc idimu 2004/2005
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
I doesn't know why some people cannot spoke or write simple English. English is a very simple language to learns and speaks but some peoples especially nairalanders always makes me annoying and even angry with them with the way they always wrote English and it is a very big and shameful embarrassment to Nigeria because many peoples are reading what it is wroted on nairaland,many times I tolded people especially Seun, ishylove and lalasticlala that they should allows me to organize special English clinic for people on marijuana, but they refuses to listens to me, but I was not sawprise at them refusing my offertory because many of the moderators too cannot spoke or writes correct English.

Please in case you need home English teacher for your childrens pls calls me on 08175325624. My price is not expenses at all. A trial will conceive you.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Ebbunwa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
'i googled it in Wikipedia '
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by gudofuck231: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
fiziebaibie:
1. U are sooo completed in beautiful

Out of all my childrenses osaro is the worstest, be beated my wife and nakeded she, in the presence of evbos

All the whole everywhere have spoil.

If you kill my wind screen, i will do you a very danger something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.