Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61722 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
The pure water cannot contain us
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by oyejohn: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
A young girl told her sister: I saw u there just now...she replied: I DIDN'T THERE....
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by 0b10010011: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
onuwaje:
1. I am talking to u and u re wakaing dey go
2. Let me teach u how to swam.. (Reply) thank u have already sabi
3. I rather kill my self than commit suicide
4. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on... Etc

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Qmerit(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Principallllll na onli u waka come??
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bondesniger(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is the course you are doing
By Governor Ajimobi 2016
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mejai(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
A final year girl rushed out from d examination hall and asked her friend....'did u wrote dat question 5'.
come see race and grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Tic4tac(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
I would purchase you out of the house
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ancestors900(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
throw it on the titi(road)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Luqas: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
He has proudness in him..by Gifty Big brother...
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by EHI9ICE(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alyss:
Nigeria people are demon people

Nigeria is not presentable

grin I cant forget that video and how the lady anihilated English grin .Please do you still have the video??
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by uso84: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
You are embaraising with me...our former gateman to his brother
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Leebeedo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was a supervisor at a fast food in PH and a customer wanted a particular flavour of Farouz but we had only the pear flavour. So he asked a service girl and her response was "oga, all are here are pear". My heart skipped!
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nkwuocha: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
The money that was spended was well spended
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by bong4(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't like this delayment
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jegusy2k: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
onuwaje:
1. I am talking to u and u re wakaing dey go
2. Let me teach u how to swam.. (Reply) thank u have already sabi
3. I rather kill my self than commit suicide
4. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on... Etc
That numbers 2 has breakages my bones at my body...lolz
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Ayima: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
E you must open this door, i telling u now.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jnrbayano(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"

Nothing is wrong with the bold. In fact, that's a top grammatical expression. Its a figurative one.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by odiokay: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Segedinho(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Back den in my sec school
Teacher after slapping me asked what were u doing outside during class hour??
Me: i went to go and troway out spit...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by okpukpu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chioma--- Long time no saw.

Ifeoma--- Chai!! Chioma common English you cant spoke.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by yeltans(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Back in the days, my friends n I would organise a sprint competition. I recall taking the 1st position in 3 consecutive race so that some bros in my street has been observing us. He wanted me not to compete wt d rest no more so that he said; "Guy, you go and sitdown 1st, don't run with them again, you av been firsting them since"

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by welica(f): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello students;went to the assembly others are wenting.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by 0b10010011: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
My dad was told me to tell your dad that when your dad was goes to work, he was called him.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ajebuter(f): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
' Don't break the book'
A danfo driver reprimanding his son...
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by phantomBBT: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
We Igbos Is happy with Kanuu!! grin angry grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Queenbalikees(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
a woman once walk passd me making cal nd i hrd her say: Iya sukura mo wa less busy bayi, ti mo ba ti busy ma pe yin pada( iya sukura am less busy nw, wn am busy i wil cal u bk

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by henrydadon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
lol..this thread was created in 2013 and it just making front page..

hallelujah somebody..

i never even register for nairaland then

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Detolanny(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
I see u dere nw am see u here are you twice?
Please, did you attend BGS?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by holluikon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you see death you'll run grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by larrieking(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why are you playing the ball to the oppomee
You are a proud.
Meaning me I meaning you
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by musicwriter(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
i was passin by a particular street and I heard a
woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis
were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out
wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?

"You dis were boy, you beat my son dat his head come out with contour".

That's not English language, it's Pidgin. Pidgin is a language on it's own right.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sonnie10: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
So we had planned on buying just one cow for school party, but decided to add one more. Note that students were mandated to contribute toward the purchase of the cow.
So when plan changed, the amount doubled.

The senior student that was in charge of collecting the money came into our class and asked,

"Have you paid for your TWICE cow"

We couldn't stop laughing after he left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.