Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61725 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by enshi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who has this own....
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nateevs(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Back up English teacher is my secondary school:

Are John and his friends are in the room?

Yes, the two 'ares' - the exact way she asked.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by BMZK: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chrisx1x:
1.A senior student to a junior student-come here before i after you.you deserve for cane.
2.Senior prefect while addressing our class:you student should study hard so as to pass with frying colours.
3.Me-must you eat for class
4.our principal was addressing a particular student who havent paid his fees in full:i need to see your mother so that she can add something to the "bottom".The class replied him in unison,"sir,what bottom?"

our principal was addressing a particular student who havent paid his fees in full

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by pek(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where did you went to?
I doesn't like noise makers.
These two from an English teacher in a private school.
People from a particular tribe always saying sometimes ago or saying more better.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Johnsown1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are the queen or king of England, mtchwweeee
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sirfee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Detolanny:
Please, did you attend BGS?
Badagry grammar school?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
tsidra:
You have dead today!

You have dead today!

LOL!!! This is exactly what Nairaland Muslims are always saying to me when they read my posts and see my profile pic. Yet somehow I'm still alive. Maybe instead of making empty and impotent threats they should ask allah to help them improve their grammar grin cool cool cool #coollikejamesbond
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Fabregas085: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
I putted it in the file.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by iamwizzle(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am an architecture
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
-who is those bingos?
-who song the sang?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nascimento(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
She died, later she now dead.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by GMan650(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
jumpMANN44:
1 2 3 4
both of you come here

Did you attend OASOS?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
1.the car revised back 2.i waited for 2 hours,still yet i didnt see him
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by BMZK: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
A Doctor on NTA news: "They knows Nigeria is the geant of Africca"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nusaf: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
What I do?
As the governor was wanting round.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by crownzade(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have offed the fan. Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Risca(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jude, I folded you that Chelsea will won Man U.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by NellyDiva1(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
I can't go backer Dan dis, am in front of ur back

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by shaklisco(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na only you waka come
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Risca(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jude, I tolded you that Chelsea will won Man U.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Austin234(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
MINE WAS DURING MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS. I SAW AN SS STUDENT ON SERIOUS RIFT WITH AN OBSTINATE JS STUDENT. ANGRILY WHILE BEATING THE JUNIOR SAID:

WILL U KNEEL DOWN THERE. ME AND U IS IT PLAYING? ME AND U IS IT MET?

i was passin by a particular street and I heard a
woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis
were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out
wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by lyricalz: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
is play you are.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello pretty, i always see u passing but before i reaches you, you have gone

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by LOGDAN(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why shall I lie? State and capital, Lagos Nigeria grin cheesy)
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Godmother(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
What you want to buy?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bollinger(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
i was passin by a particular street and I heard a
woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis
were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out
wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?

Spend and hour on NL and you'll see plenty.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by peteredo: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
two of you on a bed, come out each by each
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Timijo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
This thread hitting front page today since 2013 shows me another conviction that there is nothing God cannot do.

This is my own worst English sentence that I have ever heard:
Are you madding? Instead of saying, "Are you mad?"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by midps007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I see u dere nw am see u here are you twice?
Are you an Ex-JAM?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mesheikh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me" "Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!
"What you are cooking is dancing o"
FGC Sokoto?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by xarm(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
I come but key come I come I go the home
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DavidEsq(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Pls give me my mny let me went" cheesy. I nearly kpuf dat day cos of the henglish grin
"He has proudness"
Teacher: "Amaka, wr is ur English book"?
Student: "they have tif it"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.