Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? (1692 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by gloryon(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
who is the happiest on the wedding day
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by francessby(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
The bride
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by beauteous(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
On ma weddin day,i think
ma hubby is gonna be. cheesy
Infact,both of us in
equal proportion wink
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by girlsoswit(f): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2008
The lady is always the happiest on the wedding day n dats why u see them always cheerful n smiling. U see dem dance themselves out. Bt as 4 d guys, I wonder wen they will change. They just keep a mean look n manage to drag their legs wen it is dancing time. na wa 4 men o. na only God go save una!!!!
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
BOTH OF US kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by kokoye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
The bride's mother.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Raimond(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
The guys doing the rentals grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by doyin13(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
The Wedding guests wey com chop awoof.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Gamine(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
Those eating food.

The bride is usually the saddest, followed by the Groom.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
Gamine:

Those eating food.
The bride is usually the saddest, followed by the Groom.
roflmao u will kill me cheesy
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by sistawoman: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
On our wedding day i think we were both equally as happy. Both of us grinning and kissing and hugging all day all night.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Gamine(f): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Ibkaye

Abeg o shocked

not one day after your birthday!!!! shocked

i will not be the death of pesin!!!! shocked shocked shocked tongue grin

Seriously o!

at my sistas wedding, na wetin happun

Those collecting souvenirs, they were trigger happy

my sister was just worrying herself for nothing!
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by kokoye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
Both of us grinning and kissing and hugging all day all night

that was it
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
Oh, i forgot.

The bride's aristo(s) grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by tboy1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
kokoye:

that was it

LOL . . . wat else do u want? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
Gamine:

@Ibkaye

Abeg o shocked

not one day after your birthday!!!! shocked

i will not be the death of pesin!!!! shocked shocked shocked tongue grin

Seriously o!

at my sistas wedding, na wetin happun

Those collecting souvenirs, they were trigger happy

my sister was just worrying herself for nothing!
roflmao i feel you jare cheesy
when people start smelling food sef
di head just starts to spin
they just lose control
big grin from ear to ear cheesy

as if they are the ones getting married cheesy
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by sistawoman: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2008
kokoye:

that was it

what else do you want to know?
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
Does it matter? As long as they're both happy
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Templa(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ poster

is it possible that we think alike?
just tot of posting this particular topic this morning but had to go to the site.

@ post
the bride normally expresses more happiness than the groom.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Sisikill: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
The Happiest - Bride's mother.
Reason - She can finally tie her gele yaya and oh so subtly show off to her friends, especially those whose daughters are about to la le.

The Saddest - Bride's Father.
Reason - Wondering why the heck they needed $8000 for a wedding gown his daughter will wear just once and $4000 for bra and pant (trousseau). He's lucky though, he can pretend he's sad because he's about to lose his li'l girl.

Most indifferent - Groom.
Reason - He couldn't careless about the whole thing. After all, nothing is gonna change with his lifestyle. Wait, scratch that, somethings will change. . . now he has a live in maid and cook.

Most Gullible - Bride.
Reason - Naively believing marriage will make things better in her life. She's like a lamb being led to slaughter. . . totally oblivious of what awaits her.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2008

The Saddest - Bride's Father.
Reason - Wondering why the heck they needed $8000 for a wedding gown his daughter will wear just once and $4000 for bra and pant (trousseau). He's lucky though, he can pretend he's sad because he's about to lose his li'l girl.
Mind if I add a little sth to this?
he's the saddest also because he's giving his daughter away. . she now belongs to the husband family. . bye bye
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by donpapa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
Who is happier? The caterer, the photographer, the parents and then the guests and the bride and groom are at the bottom of the list. The wedding is a lot of pressure for them and stopping to take pictures or to do the things you do at a wedding can be annoying and stop you from really enjoying the whole thing. They are often tired by the end of it which is not a big help for the wedding night. It is a wonderful day they will cherish but the bride and groom are on both the top and bottom of the list of who is happier?
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yeah, the couple are the least happy
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
but,when it comes to who among the couple is happier; its definitely the groom
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by sistajay(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
The bride is the happiest, knowing she's finally got her man.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Aiyetunje: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2008
the bride. . .

the groom is the saddest (also those who foot the bill if not him). . . some of his thots - hire of venue:N500,000; wedding dress:N350,000 ; food: N1,000,000 etc CHEI!
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by jgirl3: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2008
Usually - it's supposed to be the bride but I think in my case, the groom will be the happiest because I consider wedding day as doomsday. sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by jekkad: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2008
lmao jgirl y doomsday and d tears grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by StephenP(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2008
The guests who came with containers.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2008
StephenP:

The guests who came with containers.

hehehehehe.
thier teeth never stops flashing, like grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Esss(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2008
@ Topics

The parents. Finally these liabilties are leaving the house. One less mouth to feed. Time to start get returns on their investments.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by StephenP(m): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2008
lady bam:

hehehehehe.
their teeth never stops flashing, like grin grin grin grin grin

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her / What Will You Do If You Catch Him/her On The Bed With Someone Else? / Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.