Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,342 members, 7,846,491 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? (1697 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2008
StephenP:

The guests who came with containers.
rotflmao. .that's so true in naija. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by jekkad: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2008
sm people even go to the wedding reception wt their openers ,spoon,knife and forks,rubbish
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by StephenP(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2008
jek_kad:

sm people even go to the wedding reception wt their openers ,spoon,knife and forks,rubbish

LOL

jek_kad:

Even at the Nigerian parties I go to here, except the guys here a little more cautious so that it doesn't look like they're starving.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2008
jek_kad:

rotflmao!!
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2008
StephenP:

LOL

Even at the Nigerian parties I go to here, except the guys here a little more cautious so that it doesn't look like they're starving.

Some dnt care. . the first thing they ask is "Where is the jollof rice?"
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by StephenP(m): 1:19am On Jul 04, 2008
Morenisexy:

LOL!! At the Igbo ones "Where's the isiewu?"
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

@ Topics

The parents. Finally these liabilties are leaving the house. One less mouth to feed. Time to start get returns on their investments.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!! At the Igbo ones "Where's the isiewu?"

i have tears in my eyes that is sooo funny cheesy cheesy cheesy yes that is so true. yeah i have noticed more that as soon as the reception starts, the men start asking where the goat meat is and toothpick.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by jekkad: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2008
morenike r u laffing,i heard a story dat one man attended one wedding ,by the time d pple serving drinks came to his side and asked him wat he wanted  d guy told them,so he was given d drink ,but b4 d guy dat gave him d drink will dip his hands into his pocket to bring out the opener ,d drink has gone half way already
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by jgirl3: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao jgirl y doomsday and d tears grin grin grin grin
No more flirting anyhow, no more - i'm leaving to threaten him back to his senses, and then he stops catering to you - now you have to cater to the lazy rascal cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by StephenP(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2008
onyinye2:

i have tears in my eyes that is sooo funny cheesy cheesy cheesy yes that is so true. yeah i have noticed more that as soon as the reception starts, the men start asking where the goat meat is and toothpick.

yeah

jek_kad:

morenike r u laffing,i heard a story that one man attended one wedding ,by the time d people serving drinks came to his side and asked him what he wanted d guy told them,so he was given d drink ,but before d guy that gave him d drink will dip his hands into his pocket to bring out the opener ,d drink has gone half way already

LOL that a Nigerian party for you. It's either there are so many bottle openers or not at all. LOL Damn I love Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Morenisexy(f): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2008
jek_kad:

morenike r u laffing,i heard a story that one man attended one wedding ,by the time d people serving drinks came to his side and asked him what he wanted d guy told them,so he was given d drink ,but before d guy that gave him d drink will dip his hands into his pocket to bring out the opener ,d drink has gone half way already
rotflmao!! grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by onyinye2(f): 1:30am On Jul 04, 2008
j-girl:

No more flirting anyhow, no more - i'm leaving to threaten him back to his senses, and then he stops catering to you - now you have to cater to the lazy rascal cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

yeah there is some truth in that. but i feel that things dont have to get to the point that the man stops catering to you. i mean i know things arent going stay "fresh and new" as when you started but you can make an effort to try and keep the romantic fire between yall still flaming after years of marriage.
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2008
Morenisexy:

yes ooo, chop chop everywhere
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah i have noticed more that as soon as the reception starts, the men start asking where the goat meat is and toothpick.

toothpick ke.we dey talk life and death you dey say toothpick.make dem see the isi ewu first.after chop, they fit go home use broomstick pick the teeth now. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by ladybam(f): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2008
studentetc:

The guy, well the saddest probably thinking: What have i gotten myself into? Time will tell.

Mind you these are all covered with smiles which are only face deep.

na so your own mind go take be for your own time?? grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by origina9ja(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2008
studentetc:

The Bride is always the happiest. reason being if she's not the virgin type, she's probably thinking " after shagging the whole of west africa, trial by error, hearbreaks and lonely nights, i can finally answer Mrs and flaunt it.

The guy, well the saddest probably thinking: What have i gotten myself into? Time will tell.
Mind you these are all covered with smiles which are only face deep.

true talk lol
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by Esss(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2008
Happy;

1. Parents of the Bride.
Reason; Their daughter has landed one rich mugu, their bank account is going to be fatter (Bride price), they now have a steady source of income (the daughters husband, Atleast their daughter after much how many men is finally leaving the house to get married, one less mouth to feed.

2. Guests.
Reason; the free soveniers, free drinks, free food, infact the free everything.

3. The Bride
Reason; I'm finally going to be bearing the much sort after title of Mrs., If her husband drops dead from a heart attack after the wedding, she could clean out all his wealth.

4. Sibblings of the bride
Reason; They now have a bank from which they can make a withdrawal even without having an account.

Sad

1. The Parents of the Groom
Reason; Why did their son have to marry this particular lady.

2. The Groom.
Reason; He believes he is making the biggest mistake of his life, he is about to give up his players license, he is about to take on more responsibility than he believes he can handle, the bills from the wedding which he has to pay, the queries he has to answer to every night from that day hence forth, the stress of in-laws, unborn childrens school fees, cost of maintaining his wife, e.t.c

But like studentetc said all covered behind superficial smiles. Say cheese grin
Re: Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day? by francessby(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2008
The guests who came with containers.

HUH, yes they are the happiest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? / Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? / My Cousin Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.