Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? (5559 Views)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Why Do Guyz Likes Cheating On The Girls That Loves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
Mind rotating your pic?
I wanna visualise 'em WMD's that has been attracting stray elbows cheesy cheesy

:/ur nt serious.....
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Yea, i rmemba bak in skul (300l) we were on a queue and it waz so ruff and pple were pushin. So as I was pushd i wana used ma right to support a pole at ma back lo and behold d gal came 4rm nowher and I prezzd d well blown ballon. I cudnt say sorry bt to opend ma mouth wt a guilty eyez. She shouted take it easy na. Den i said i was pushd and am sorry.
Anytime we met aftwards we alwayz greet each oda by noddin heads

yeah......dat usually happenz on lng n tyt queues
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by jaybee3(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
GorgeousReney:

:/ur nt serious.....
I'm very serious

1 Like

Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Waspy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
djfalone: well if i wanted to apologise .....i"ll probably say....''miss , if your heart is half as soft as your breast , i'm sure you"ll forgive me"........ grin
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Dannyxy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
*coughs* as long as it was a mistake,na boning things get me,no be today i start nw,she was nt the first nd she would nt be last.and being me, immediately it happens,my self conciousness increase authomatically to times ten,my hand no go shift again..

1 Like

Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dannyxy: *coughs* as long as it was a mistake,na boning things get me,no be today i start nw,she was nt the first nd she would nt be last.and being me, immediately it happens,my self conciousness increase authomatically to times ten,my hand no go shift again..
cheesy
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by MrCork: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
GorgeousReney: Guyz, do u realise it wen u mistakenly hit a lady's bust or u don't? Nd if u do, wat do u do afterwrdz? Do u apologise or behave as if nofin happend?

Nd 2d ladies, wat do u do? Do u brng it 2d guy'z notice by screamin ''ouch! U jst hit me!!'' or u jst keep mute 'n' calm?

Share ur experiences........

...hit boobsy..or suck boobsy?..I don't gerrit undecided
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
My experience was a soft and **** one but never regretted my actions *God 4give me* sad
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hehehehehe...love this topic. I was once a victim of b.0.0.bs scandal although it was intentional we acted as though nothing happened! wink *the girl too dey form*
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Fkforyou(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes,I would just bone and compose myself but in my mind I would be like,damn that was so soft.... wink
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by BasseyJ(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Loooool, this man, person d mistakenly suck bobby??
@ topic I'll say sorry with a smile, she might be beautiful and we'll relate, why run away?? After all it was a mistake na
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Boll2010: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Yea, i rmemba bak in skul (300l) we were on a queue and it waz so ruff and pple were pushin. So as I was pushd i wana used ma right to support a pole at ma back lo and behold d gal came 4rm nowher and I prezzd d well blown ballon. I cudnt say sorry bt to opend ma mouth wt a guilty eyez. She shouted take it easy na. Den i said i was pushd and am sorry.
jst nodding Damn! U jst got ur vibed killed with ur goddamn neck! Ahan ahan no folow up.....d pushy jst go lyk that
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by switdil(f): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2013
grin grin grin
See as em guyz dey happy, Dey share experience cos na bwreast matter dey ground
One no even know either na hit abi suck em dey tok
Chaiiii
E dey for una body
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Jideh9ty(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Well, it depends on the kind of person the guy is before a lady can take actions. I once did that in school unknowingly, i was speechless at first because i don't know what her rxn will be. She was calm then i said 'i'm very sorry'. She smiled and said ' don't worry, i'm okay'
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Boll2010: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2013
switdil: grin grin grin
See as em guyz dey happy, Dey share experience cos na bwreast matter dey ground
One no even know either na hit abi suck em dey tok
Chaiiii
E dey for una body
how do u feel wen u mistakenly hit a coock wit ur hands
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2013
Btt breasst matter.The only time i had to mistakenly touch a girl's breasst was in my sec skul(sss3).It was during break then,after sum yabbing with one of my guy frnd who was vry hungry,the guy pursued me round the class like his life depended on hitting me,suddenly this girl came on my way accidentally so on trying to push her away,mistakenly my two hands grabbed her two small and soft breasst...!Na then my eyes come clear say sumtin done happen.I was surprised because the girl acted has nothing really happened,me too follow do like mumu like say notin happen.No word 4rm me and no word 4rm her...!And this was a girl that always gave it hard to guyz,those stubborn kind of girlz we had in class that like hitting guyz.I was so surprised with the expression she had on her face later on has if nothing really happened.
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by IAMBREEZY: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2013
I've done that a lot that i can't remember it's like they love the feeling u knw...
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Elisean(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2013
I do it alot when I'm in the bus
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Tapout(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2013
My experience was kind of scary...I bumped into her (didn't Know it was a girl) my intention was to touch the person's shoulder n say sorry...that's when it happened, I missed my target...I was expecting something else like r u okay?,take it easy or even a slap......but all I got was a smile cheesy...I smiled sheepishly n said sorry smiley

I tire 4 my second experience(back in sec.school)...the girl kept asking me how it felt undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Usman4: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2013
For those of you lonely guys that go about feeling on women's front and back inappropriately ; you will truely get what you deserve some day. My wife seriously hurt a young men and got him arrested for handling her in the market place. Though he claimed it was a mistake, unfortunately, his face was already disfigured.
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Usman4: For those of you lonely guys that go about feeling on women's front and back inappropriately ; you will truely get what you deserve some day. My wife seriously hurt a young men and got him arrested for handling her in the market place. Though he claimed it was a mistake, unfortunately, his face was already disfigured.

arrested Chai!!
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Elisean: I do it alot when I'm in the bus

huh:/
it's peepz lyk u dat obviously nid 2 pay a visit 2d psychiatric hosp.....wink
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

ask ur Pastor....smileysmiley
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2013
When I find myself in that kind of situation, I'd just pretend like nothing happened. But an incident happened last semester, I wanted to collect something from a friend of mine (girl) she wouldn't give me and it kind of turned into struggle, so I mistakenly touched her boobs* being the smart guy, I kinda pretended like nothing happened, she gave me the stuff and laughed really hard. Sincerely, it was more embarrassing than saying sorry.
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
I act like nothing happened .

I don't say sorry and I avoid her eyes.

....... And ofcourse they (ladies) act like nothing happened .
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: Even girls with flat chests go soon come share their experience

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by switdil(f): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Boll2010: how do u feel wen u mistakenly hit a coock wit ur hands
I don't hit a coc*k mistakenly
Ok
When i hit
I hit
N how do I feel later on
Normal wink
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by GorgeousReney(f): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
switdil:
Ok
When i hit
I hit
N how do I feel later on
Normal wink

abeg sofri oooo
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Boll2010: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
switdil:
Ok
When i hit
I hit
N how do I feel later on
Normal wink
relax all this ur muscle naa b4 dem use huge cocck n nt jst any cocck block all ur holes

1 Like

Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by youngds: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
GorgeousReney:

y'r u objectin? All na still bobby na

Ma hear, pinut and groundnut na thesame prize?
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by UjSizzle(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
The few who have accidentally grazed my bosom apologised. It's actually funny when they do cos they act like they've just commited sacrilege grin grin
Me i just bone, nod and walk away grin
Re: Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hehehehehehe....crazy shii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Your Friend's Sister Or Brother...is It A Taboo? / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.