Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? (10034 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okay, so she works in the same office with my man, and she started with chatting him up,when it came up that he was taken, she told him she was engaged. Still she calls him everyday under the pretext of needing a ride home, then she started calling him at all hours, late in the night, etc He wouldn't pick, but she's pretty persistent, sometimes she'll send a text that shes just looking for a matured mind to talk to, and he should stop avoiding her calls. See me see wahala! The next thing her imaginary fiance dumped her and she needs to cry on my man's shoulder. Then she starts sending him gifts in the office, like lunch, etc. My man said i could do/say whatever i want to get her off his back , he's too much of a nice guy and he's tries to shake her off the nice way to avoid an awkward working environment but she refuses to take the hint. So ladies help, how do i deal with this lady?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol, Obessed : Starring Beyonce Knowles, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by chefremy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
just do send me her number,i need to dash her some sense cus she needs it.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by LewsTherin: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
I was in a similar situation once. I finaly had to tell the girl that I was not going to leave my girl for her. Not so much as even a smootch. Messed things up in the office until she left the bank. I can understand your guy's fears but if he doesn't stop her now, he could loose both you, her and his rep at work. Question is what is more important to him?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by mazizitonene(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmm....eleiye gidi gan....oya nack am nack am...nack am..nack am...oya baby nack am akpako!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
@OP
there is nothing you can really tell that girl that would get her off your man's back, HE has to say it to her directly, so that she understands it fully. if YOU go and talk to her, it will seem that he likes what she does, but you dont (out of jealousy or whatever).........when the fact of the matter is that your hubby doesnt like it either (i hope). so tell your man to grow some balls and tell this overzealous lady that what she does is inappropriate .............and that she should understand and not take any offence when he tells her to fukc off.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
She is not pouring affection over you, so should you really be resolving this? No. Refuse to act, and tell him why. Then sit back and watch your how your "man" handles his bin'ness.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by debbiebear(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let ur man tel ha 1st b4 u confront ha.....dnt let any woman cry on ur man's shoulder, 'a shoulder 2 cry on soon becomes a d ick 2 ride on *my twenty cents*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by leahjones: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Tabh: Lol, Obessed : Starring Beyonce Knowles, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. grin
I feel the guy is encouraging the act. Why wud she keep sending gifts if your guy is not interested. He is enjoying the attention and probably giving her some too. (Real life experience)
Two things are involved.....
1. Ensure your guy stops whatever he is doing.... Men are smart (he wud claim innocence) ... Tell him to call her in front of u to warn her to deceit from her acts... (The phone should be on speaker)
2. Call d babe and warn her with the assurance dat u wud definitely deal with her if she doesn't stop. (P.S. Before doing this, know where u stand with ur man oh).......
DATS ALL cool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Ur man! Are u married to him? Hw are u sure he's not dating another girl other than his colleague, which ur not aware of? My dear, just sit back n watch! Let him trash it himself! He's a man!

#No go dey fight for wetin never b ur own o#

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Abbott(m): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmn!

Advices!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2013
Flytefalls: She is not pouring affection over you, so should you really be resolving this? No. Refuse to act, and tell him why. Then sit back and watch your how your "man" handles his bin'ness.
I agree with you but he's also at a loss for what to do, if you have any ideas for him, please share?
leahjones:
I feel the guy is encouraging the act. Why wud she keep sending gifts if your guy is not interested. He is enjoying the attention and probably giving her some too. (Real life experience)
1. Ensure your guy stops whatever he is doing.... Men are smart (he wud claim innocence) ... Tell him to call her in front of u to warn her to deceit from her acts... (The phone should be on speaker)
2. Call d babe and warn her with the assurance dat u wud definitely deal with her if she doesn't stop. (P.S. Before doing this, know where u stand with ur man oh).......
DATS ALL cool grin
I agree with you, he probably was giving her some attention, like i said earlier, he's a softie and feels sorry about her broken relationship and that's her point of entry but when it intensified,.He called her in my presence to tell her that she is bugging him quite a bit, and it annoys him/upsets me and her response? " that she can come visit him at home ( with me present) if it will make us feel better. Thats when i started feeling a bit sorry for her, like maybe she's really lonely but the weird thing is it made her calls to my man intensify, and the office lunches stopped being "just lunches" but became preceeded by text messages like " i have something special for you wink " I had to start packing lunches for him so when he sends it back to her, that he's already had lunch, she asks him to bring it home to me. Then she sends him text messages that she's just looking for a friend, someone she can trust, and talk to and blah blah..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
austushi1: Ur man! Are u married to him? Hw are u sure he's not dating another girl other than his colleague, which ur not aware of? My dear, just sit back n watch! Let him trash it himself! He's a man!

#No go dey fight for wetin never b ur own o#
Are we married, errr yes, but i dont see how that makes this story any different.
How am I sure he's not dating other girls? Err, its called "a mix of love and trust"

I'm not talking about a fight, just a way to subtly push this lady away...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2013
leahjones:
DATS ALL cool grin
Lol,you need to see the movie “obsessed” then you will know sometimes it is more than difficult for a man to handle an obsessed woman.
His colleague may be sick and there's nothing her hubby can do about it.
Sometimes it has to involve death.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,you need to see the movie “obsessed” then you will know sometimes it is more than difficult for a man to handle an obsessed woman.
His colleague may be sick and there's nothing her hubby can do about it.
Sometimes it has to involve death.
Lol! I definitely hope not o!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Bludeville:
Lol! I definitely hope not o!
No need to fear ma'am,your husband will do the the best part of the work. “No matter how much she tries,he shouldn't fall for her,not to talk of trying to kiss or have sex with her hoping it will stop her.”
The lady will get tired later.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2013
Bludeville:
Are we married, errr yes, but i dont see how that makes this story any different.
How am I sure he's not dating other girls? Err, its called "a mix of love and trust"

I'm not talking about a fight, just a way to subtly push this lady away...

Oh! U should hv said ur husband! "Ur man" could also mean ur bf! Mind u, its a "different" case since he's ur husband!

Madam, I'll still say, allow him treat this issue himself!

Betterstill, talk 2her politely on phone about it(don't kw if this sounds right)
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by jaybee3(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Your man is simply enjoying the attention if he can't frankly tell the other lady that he isn't comfortable with whole ish.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2013
austushi1:

Oh! U should hv said ur husband! "Ur man" could also mean ur bf!

Madam, I'll still say, allow him treat this issue himself!

Betterstill, talk 2her politely on phone about it(don't kw if this sounds right)
He's the only person I've ever called my man. That's how i think of him, that's what i call him...long before we got married. I spoke with her once the conversation went thus
Me: Hi, my husband ( i rarely ever call him my husband but i did for this girl o) said i shd ask you if theres a problem at the office
Her : Err, no
Me: Okay anything else, cause he doesnt want to talk to you
Her : No
Me: Okay, thanks, bye. Then i cut without giving her a chance to reply.
She calls back five minutes later, my husband picks and says , my wife just told you its the weekend, i dont want to hear from the office or you unless theres a problem and then she launches into this teary 'i just feel like talking to someone' i thought you were a matured mind i could talk to ( she was on speaker), he then tells her why dont you call your girlfriends? The phone cut and we dont know if she was theone that cut it or not. Funny enough we laughed about it then, and I even teased him about his stalker, except the stalking has gotten worse, midnight calls, texts, all under the ' I'm looking for a matured mind to connect with" storyline.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by lipsyliscious: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2013
D guy is ur husband in question so it is a more serious issue, dis let him trash d issue himself suits a boyfriend girlfriend relationship to me not a marriage. I love d fact dat u trust ur husband. If she is really obsessed den it is very serious. I think u and ur husband should speak to her together, not in ur home, probably a public place, both of u should make tinz clear to her. If it persists n even gets worse den it wil have to b reported to higher authority in d office. It gets to a point when one calls dis sexual harassment. BT first make sure two of u speak to her together first so she cn get d clear message clearly

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Pay her a visit. cheesy
And whatever you say or do,make sure she gets the message clearly.
Any bitch who is bent on taking my man hubby should be ready,I don't play to lose.

I don't think your man is enjoying the attention,he is just being cool about it.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by adorable29(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Seriously, I really don't quite understand it when a "MARRIED MAN" says he is finding it difficult staying away from a woman shamelessly wooing him. What's with the pretence on his part? Atleast the woman knows what she wants and isn't pretending about it! She sends him Lunch, he tells her, "Please, don't send me Lunch anymore, Its inappropriate, so DON'T do it again cos I ll REJECT IT"..... She calls him a zillion times, he tells her, "I and my wife are not comfortable with this frequent calls, DON'T call me again or I won't pick, Tnk you! My bf broke up with me and I need a shoulder to cry on, your hubby replies, "Go talk to your pastor, Its inappropriate 4 you to talk such intimate details with me. Thank you!!! How hard can that be? You as the wife has no business with the lady. Your hubby likes the attention and only acts as d victim when you are with him! My 2kobo!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by leahjones: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2013
adorable29: Seriously, I really don't quite understand it when a "MARRIED MAN" says he is finding it difficult staying away from a woman shamelessly wooing him. What's with the pretence on his part? Atleast the woman knows what she wants and isn't pretending about it! She sends him Lunch, he tells her, "Please, don't send me Lunch anymore, Its inappropriate, so DON'T do it again cos I ll REJECT IT"..... She calls him a zillion times, he tells her, "I and my wife are not comfortable with this frequent calls, DON'T call me again or I won't pick, Tnk you! My bf broke up with me and I need a shoulder to cry on, your hubby replies, "Go talk to your pastor, Its inappropriate 4 you to talk such intimate details with me. Thank you!!! How hard can that be? You as the wife has no business with the lady. Your hubby likes the attention and only acts as d victim when you are with him! My 2kobo!
True talk.....
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by raydatluvs(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2013
adorable29: Seriously, I really don't quite understand it when a "MARRIED MAN" says he is finding it difficult staying away from a woman shamelessly wooing him. What's with the pretence on his part? Atleast the woman knows what she wants and isn't pretending about it! She sends him Lunch, he tells her, "Please, don't send me Lunch anymore, Its inappropriate, so DON'T do it again cos I ll REJECT IT"..... She calls him a zillion times, he tells her, "I and my wife are not comfortable with this frequent calls, DON'T call me again or I won't pick, Tnk you! My bf broke up with me and I need a shoulder to cry on, your hubby replies, "Go talk to your pastor, Its inappropriate 4 you to talk such intimate details with me. Thank you!!! How hard can that be? You as the wife has no business with the lady. Your hubby likes the attention and only acts as d victim when you are with him! My 2kobo!
hi5 babes
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2013
This is what you shud do.
Buy like 5 different new lines.
Now u need to use that same line to send an abusive text message to your husband.Messages like,What did you actually see in your wife??I love you.throw the sim away.Use another sim to send messages to yourself like"don't you ever call me again you,afterall your husband isn't complaining.Rubbish.Wait for few weeks,buy another sim and continue this mind game.Am sure your husband wud one day give her a dirty slap in the office after several confrontations angry
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
lynpetra: This is what you shud do.
Now u need to use that same line to send an abusive text message to your husband.Messages like,What did you actually see in your wife??I love you.throw the sim away.Use another sim to send messages to yourself like"don't you ever call me again you,afterall your husband isn't complaining.Rubbish.Wait for few weeks,buy another sim and continue this mind game.Am sure your husband wud one day give her a dirty slap in the office after several confrontations angry
Lmfao!!! crazy but sounds very effective... grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
lynpetra: This is what you shud do.

this is a very childish and bad idea...... if the lady is in the office and/or with husband when the msg is sent then he will certainly know that she didnt send it.....and automatically know that it can only be wifey who is sending them. that would spell TROUBLE in these people marriage , big time!
with today's technology, dont try this foolery.

btw: if you were in love with someone and he left you because of something you DIDNT DO, would you stop loving that person?! duh!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by AkinDavid2: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Your Man needs to do all this. Call the girl and her a strong warning.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

this is a very childish and bad idea...... if the lady is in the office and/or with husband when the msg is sent then he will certainly know that she didnt send it.....and automatically know that it can only be wifey who is sending them. that would spell TROUBLE in these people marriage , big time!
with today's technology, dont try this foolery.

btw: if you were in love with someone and he left you because of something you DIDNT DO, would you stop loving that person?! duh!

Ofcourse she won't send it during working hours,how about late at night...how about telling my friend to Send while I and my husband is having a good time...technology cant stop me,I wud play this mind game until my husband lashes out!Infact,I wud confront her with the message face to face,giving her the impression that she is making someone
hurt my marriage.....all with a teary eyes... tongue

#I know is childish doooh.Just making up shiit!This sallah is boring.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Scofieldella(f): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
My advice is : Tell ur guy to invite her for dinner, she shouldn't know u'l be there too. She should meet u guys at a fast food restuarant. Then he should introduce u to her as d love of his life. Meanwhile u guys should hold hands at d table, kiss throughout, whisper to urselves, etc, I can guarantee she'l back off! (Ie If ur guy really doesn't want her, he'l do it)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bludeville:
He's the only person I've ever called my man. That's how i think of him, that's what i call him...long before we got married. I spoke with her once the conversation went thus
Me: Hi, my husband ( i rarely ever call him my husband but i did for this girl o) said i shd ask you if theres a problem at the office
Her : Err, no
Me: Okay anything else, cause he doesnt want to talk to you
Her : No
Me: Okay, thanks, bye. Then i cut without giving her a chance to reply.
She calls back five minutes later, my husband picks and says , my wife just told you its the weekend, i dont want to hear from the office or you unless theres a problem and then she launches into this teary 'i just feel like talking to someone' i thought you were a matured mind i could talk to ( she was on speaker), he then tells her why dont you call your girlfriends? The phone cut and we dont know if she was theone that cut it or not. Funny enough we laughed about it then, and I even teased him about his stalker, except the stalking has gotten worse, midnight calls, texts, all under the ' I'm looking for a matured mind to connect with" storyline.

Wow! This is more serious than I thought o!

But I still think ur husband should be able to handle d issue alone!

If I don't want a thing, I will tell u(2 ur face) point blank that I do not want! No 2ways about this! U can't force or persuade me into a relationship or friendship. No matter how u try(material things or what have u)! If I don't want u, then I don't want u!

There's nothing u'll tell her n she'll listen; except u wnt 2engage her in a combat(that'll be immature)

Relax dear, ur man(as u call him) is a good man n he's faithful! Allow him trash the issue himself!

#A lot of 9ja married men go don chop her kpomo self, and their wife no go even kw about her Ab initio

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Prostitute Did To This Virgin(must Read). / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.