Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? (2110 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? by kcowen(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Phychologist claim that two past lover can still remain friends its either they still in love or they totally were never in love in the lst place

I really doubt that cos i remember what happened to me with a past lover(that girl wicked sha).....that was long time ago,after 4yrs of intimate dating,even when evrybody thought we are gonna tie d knot,all of a suddenly she decided to call it a quit & started dating a friend of mine.

That was then though but i couldnt forgive her for all the lies she told me....so back to the question can you be friends with a past lover irrespective of how the relationship ended
Re: Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2013
just because you had some bad issues with a past lover, doesnt mean that all are psychos. get real bro!
if you part ways on good terms, and remain close friends, then there should be no problem..........unless you have a very insecure, low self esteemed new partner.
Re: Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True? by kcowen(m): 1:11am On Oct 15, 2013
[b][/b]i was just laying down an experience,i never said girls who does that are psychos,dude check d
i was just laying down an experience,i never said girls who does that are psychos,dude check d HEADLINE.psychologist claims that two past lovers can still be friends,how true is it?

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? / On Jude Okoye Cheating On His New Preggers Wife / 6 Signs That She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.