Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? (2090 Views)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have dis new girlfriend,infact fiancee so to say...She is madly in love with me n always afraid of me jilting her because she frequently n tirelessly ask if I really love her...But I do reply "yes" because I love her too bt her love for me is greater than I av for her n each time I send her air time n some times money for up keep, she wont collect n even warn me to stop sendn her air time n giving her money.
But one thing is that, I don't want to loose this lady and at the same time am scared to love her back in the same proportion n manner with which she loves me because I beleive that ladies tends to misbehave and give up if they discover their fiance love them much. because I also beleive in this saying that the day ur woman discovers u love her, dat day ur problem starts , and I also beleive in this too ,that women are like tennis ball, d harder u hit them on wall, d faster dey come back to u. One thing dat makes me never want to apply this my philosopy is dat it might not really work on dis lady becos I discover that d more I show dis lady how much I love her, d more she wax stronger her love for me...
So my real fear is that, should I love this lady in d same proportion at which she loves me or I should not just show her how much I love her because I dnt want to loose her tru shown her much love and would she get fed up if I show her much love or keep with me for life ?...But I cant break her heart n even cheat on her because I dnt like hurtn feelns n betrayn..I prefer someone do dat to me dan me doing that...Pls I need ur advice..Thanks.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by twogood: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Girlfriend, infact fiancé. Which 1?
If you love someone it'll show. She does. I aint sure if you're sure you do.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by 25omega(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
someone always loves more in a relationship. You are hindering yourself from a potentially awesome relationship with someone who actually gives a ish about you. Why play games? be free if it works out, then it works out if not...... many fish in the sea
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ too good..Its lyk u dnt undstand d perspective my reasoning is set on... U need to go to school of love to undertand my scope..No grudges o,just dat u dnt undstand my drives.. Pls do any oda person decode where am driving at ?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ 25 omega..u are there ,u must be very intelligent..Dats wat I need Gbam!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Polio: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
25omega: someone always loves more in a relationship. You are hindering yourself from a potentially awesome relationship with someone who actually gives a ish about you. Why play games? be free if it works out, then it works out if not...... many fish in the sea

Spot on.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Give her your love As long as you don't cheat,She should understand you truelly love her.Woman r funny at times.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Chylo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
My friend, ur problem is simple.
You don't know what you want yet and you are not ready for commitment!!!
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2013
@ tell wisdom..U dont tell wisdom,its only foolishness u tell because ur user name does not tally with whats coming out of ur mind through ur mouth.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2013
@ tell wisdom..N mind u I can pay ur ten years salary in on cheque..Dnt dare me...If I should reveal whom I am to u, u will beg for familiarity..n for ur information,nairaland is not only meant for poor brats n wacks like u,its also meant for d rich...so watch ur tongue or u tie rope to it through ur nose to avoid it sendn u to rust in hell here on earth.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Chiidi(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Op, You don't have any problem :/

honestly speaking.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Life itself is a risk, so take this risk.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by MyParadise(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2013
She doesn't want money just like other girls which all they dream at night is money. So, what else would you give in in a relationship you care.

You must know that fear kill one before one actually dies. You are scared of returning the love she has for you in the same proportion just because of fear she might turn out decreasing her love for you.

FEAR! FEAR!! FEAR!!! We must kill this before it kills us.

Okay! Would you rather lose her just because you never love her that much and care or would you lose her for loving her? Let your will decide your future. If you say to yourself I will make then you will make it regardless of the length of troubles that might come up.

I ask again since she doesn't want money just like other girls which all they dream at night is money. So, what else would you give in in a relationship you care if not to give her the only thing she desires form you which to love her back in the same proportion she loves.

But above all, make a lane for her no matter how narrow it could be. the lane is when she would want to travel out of your live, she could make use of that lane. The reason for this is because when you are open to yourself no matter how you try, you will always be yourself when it doesn't turn out the way we wanted it. you will regain yourself easily.

So, love her in the same proportion. Because you said you don't want to betray her but unknowing to you, you have already started the betrayal line wen you are scared of loving her that much. Be yourself and be a man with a difference.

In my own life... I have made up my mind in my own life. I would rather lose a girl for showing her love than lose her for not showing that love to her cos if i lose her for not loving her the way i should i will feel very guilty with my self each time i recall it.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Dygeasy(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Dygeasy(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2013
See This Guy Talking About love Like Its Got A Kinda Switch Or Tuner With Which It Can Be Turned On/Off Or Increased/Reduced.

If You love Her Or You Don't. Is There Anything Like "I love Her A Little."

Btw All Those Your Beliefs Are Archaic. Its Like You Saw Them In Movies On A Black And White TV. Teleport Into The 21st Century ASAP And Throw Yourself Into The Blissful Romace That Abounds Around You.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by addictiv(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Op I feel you..only those who have been to the school of heartbreaks and hard knocks would understand. But life is all about taking risks. You can still love her so much and still maintain control...love with your heart n think with your head.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by dBard: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Truely , ur fears are not unfounded.. but u need to understand that love is like sky diving; u check ur gear , take a deep breath n just let go n pray/hope f d best. No matter d outcome, either way, its an exhilirating ride.
In oda words..love her faithfully, luv her Truely, love her surely.
Its better t have loved n lost than not t 've loved @all. cool
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ addictive...I give u kudos for being able to decode my waves...Av been to school of hard knocks n I think am old enough to have graduated from d skull of heartbreak..U n Timothy really undstand my drives..It pays when one gets a buddy that really understand ones drive..Its like addictive has pass out from d skul of hard knock n dats y he is able to decipher my calculations...Love is not d way u ppl tink it is..D harder u hit a woman to d wall, d faster it comes backs to u because dey are like tennis ball...So also dey are like pampax that has to be changd over time for d same reason.women beleive love is sweet but they prefer it with bread n butter..This my lady is too good but I cant lay all my cards on d table because she is good...U cant predict a woman because they are like tea bag,u never knew their strenght untill dey get into hot water..I dnt think with my penis at d sight of a lady, I reason with d brains in my head...Though its God dat created penis n brain,bt there is no enough blood to run both at d same time..So guyz, use ur brain to think,not ur joy sticks...ok.
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by mcfeazzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don't do it cos u only feel pity 4 her nt luv
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by lokachine: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
thanks to all..U all makes sense...But some buddies understand me better..Thanks for ur contributions..
Re: This Lady Is Madly In Love With Me...pls What Will I Do ? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Infact run mad since she's madly in love with u

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex / Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) / Why Do I Like Yansh So Much????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.