Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. (8000 Views)

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
ayili: how can a man be relaxed always? when perhaps he had issues at work or had a hard day labour (digging) and coming home to be questioned why no petty? why no kiss? why no this why no dat... haba

Then he need not have a companion na so that he can deal with is issue alone.So whatAm sure no man wants office problems and domestic issues at the same time.A man needs to relax when he is home,and if cuddling and petting ur gf/wife wud give u that much needed peace,then do it!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by ayili: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Then he need not have a companion na so that he can deal with is issue alone.So whatAm sure no man wants office problems and domestic issues at the same time. A man needs to relax when he is home,and if cuddling and petting ur gf/wife wud give u that much needed peace,then do it!
A man needs to relax when he is home,and if cuddling and petting ur bf/husband wud give u/him that much needed peace,then do it! at least since u/ladies are more romantic make him feel at home and I tell u again he will reciprocate .
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
ayili:
A man needs to relax when he is home,and if cuddling and petting ur bf/husband wud give u/him that much needed peace,then do it! at least since u/ladies are more romantic make him feel at home and I tell u again he will reciprocate .

Ofcourse,be romantic to a man who doesn't know the meaning of the word?I hear you.For me,that wasting of my precious time,rather find someone who knows and appreciates it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by ayili: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Ofcourse,be romantic to a man who doesn't know the meaning of the word?I hear you.For me,that wasting of my precious time,rather find someone who knows and appreciates it.
case closed since you're not the op neither am I , you give your advice I give mine, op choose which one fits her pass ....but @lynpetra please dont be selfish with your romance teach him (even if you will leave him teach him) dont jus want( romance) from him and refuse to give back just because he isn't good at his (you wey good show him the way forward) ....atleast so that when u leave he will be able to read the hand writing on the wall and know how to handle his next
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
ayili:
case closed since you're not the op neither am I , you give your advice I give mine, op choose which one fits her pass ....but @lynpetra please dont be selfish with your romance teach him (even if you will leave him teach him) dont jus want( romance) from him and refuse to give back just because he isn't good at his (you wey good show him the way forward) ....atleast so that when u leave he will be able to read the hand writing on the wall and know how to handle his next

I am not gonna teach anyman how to be romantic! As long as I have pointed that to him,I expect him to do exactly what is expected of him.And if chooses not to do that(before marriage,cos I wud never marry a stupid man),another man go help am clear him bush!period!I won't even miss him!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by ayili: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

I am not gonna teach anyman how to be romantic! As long as I have pointed that to him , I expect him to do exactly what is expected of him.And if chooses not to do that(before marriage,cos I wud never marry a stupid man),another man go help am clear him bush!period!I won't even miss him!
@bold that's a step in what am telling you .. but I just hope you wont point out to him by nagging/complaining thus irritating him into shouting
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
ayili:
@bold that's a step in what am telling you .. but I just hope you wont point out to him by nagging/complaining thus irritating him into shouting

I don't talk to much.And those I ave dated knows me for that.Once I have pointed out a fault,again and again and again and I stopped,them don know say me don enter another lane straight...no time.I don't stay unhappy for long ooo.E noor just fit me,I love being happy,it lightens my spirit.I don't mind where and how I get it and who I get it from. undecided

#fact
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Bibol(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't know why girls love to deceive themselves. Miss fine girl, you love your boyfriend because he provides all your needs BUT he's not romantic right? Well, here's what I suggest you do;

The first thing you need to do is to stop comparing your relationship to that of your friends. Ask yourself if you are happy with this guy and if you think he respects you and your opinions. Make your complaints known in a respectful manner and if he still treats you like sh$t, then tell him to give you a break to sort yourselves out. That he provides for your needs doesn't make him your life partner.

Don't try to force yourself on anyone who doesn't respect you.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Enegito: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Finegrl: Hi evry1. Am Ibukun by name. I nd ma bf av been dating 4 mor dan a year nw. Bt d problem i av wit hm is dat he doesnt knw hw 2 pet a gal. He shout ova little tinz, alwaz monitoring ma movement. Talkz to me anyhw witout respect. He is too hot tempered. D most anoying tin abt hm is dat he alwaz cal me by ma name. I expect hm 2 gve me a pet name. Bt weneva i tel hm,he wil bounce on me nd start shouting. He mkes me cry alwaz. Bt one tin i love abt him is dat i dont lack anytin. Weneva i ask hm 4 money or anytin, he provides it 4 me. I dnt wanna leave hm coz i love hm xo much nd i knw he loves me too. D only problem is dat he doesnt knw hw 2 pet me. I guess daht ws d way he ws brought up. Plz i nid ur advice. Wat do u tink i can do 2 change hm? Am i 2 teach hm or wat? D problem is dat he doesnt listen 2 me. Am alwaz wrong weneva i say sumtin. He is d only persn dat is right. He claims 2 knw evrytin nd alwaz prove me wrng. Plz hlp #sad
choose btw money nd love.tnk u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bibol: I don't know why girls love to deceive themselves. Miss fine girl, you love your boyfriend because he provides all your needs BUT he's not romantic right? Well, here's what I suggest you do;

The first thing you need to do is to stop comparing your relationship to that of your friends. Ask yourself if you are happy with this guy and if you think he respects you and your opinions. Make your complaints known in a respectful manner and if he still treats you like sh$t, then tell him to give you a break to sort yourselves out. That he provides for your needs doesn't make him your life partner.

Don't try to force yourself on anyone who doesn't respect you.
All the best.
tankz
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by nbright: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
You can't leave him because he gives you money... You love his money not him... Just wait.. One day you will want to challenge him.. That's when you will recieve the phase 2 of his temper... A hot slap and probably some few punches (If he hasn't done that already)
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
adewasco2k: I am just like your boyfriend, but my girl is cool with it, she knows that just me, I don't call her by any pet name or send some romantic messages or so but I love her and she knows so no big deal.

If you are not cool with it, I am afraid you have to back out because you CANT change him.
Just d way I am too, it sound silly callin my gf any "sweet" name tbh.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by tpia5: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memes Game / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.