Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? (2749 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / Am I Wasting My Time With This Man? / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by Gamine(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Why are you asking us question

Na you wey get the time.

Na you wey go know whether you dey waste am o.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by timmfikk(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
I think you have to give yourself a proper time to try and investigate the issue of having another woman, try and confirm for yourself at the right way but don't believe in the kind of sms try and see it physically before taking any action dear sister and i hope that can help you a lot.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by yemivictor: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Topic!

YES YOU ARE!!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by getahead: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
timmfikk:

I think you have to give yourself a proper time to try and investigate the issue of having another woman, try and confirm for yourself at the right way but don't believe in the kind of sms try and see it physically before taking any action dear sister and i hope that can help you a lot.

Thank you for that. I have given myself a timeframe based on some things we have discussed as a couple. On the upside, I have gotten a dialogue going with him to establish where we are going. Based on the outcome of that I will move on or stay put. I have also tackled the issue of the other woman-whatever is happeneing if anything, she is there, he is here with me. But the most important thing for me is to establish whether we have a future or not becasue if there is then its worth my while confronting the other woman issue-if not I go my way, Whatever happens, I have learned how to appreciate and make fantastic egusi and pounded yam, and my pepper soup!!!!! I always get compliments!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by onyinye2(f): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2008
i would throw his trifling behind away. Girl you are worth way more than what he is giving to you. i mean come on now, he obviously doesnt have the word "faithful and commitment" in his vocabulary. you should try to work things out but if the situation just seems to grow more unbareable pack your things and leave. strangley this reminds me of the poem i posted up. "The Confessions of a Love Slave"
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by ashe2(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
u know already lest u wont have posted this post wit the title.''AM I WASTIN MY TIME WIT THIS GUY'' u see u already hve the answer if only u put the letter I before the am and dont forget to rmove the question mark
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by mellow(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
If you ask me I would say yes.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by topup: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2008
I personally believe you are, but talk to him, this doesn't mean you should give him a chance to lie to you. Talk to him, tell him your honest issues, and then if it's just stupid excuses I'd advise you to leave. He is romancing other women, yet he want to carry his baby! There is ONLY one way to tell if a woman can get pregnant, doesn't he trust your word, you don't have any health problems and are not carrying anything are you, then you should be a typical woman who is able to bare children. This man is just not appreciating your lovely self smiley, Why do I say you're lovely, because you are giving him the benefit of doubt by even posting this topic, how many people will actually tell you to stay with him,

Do what you think is right.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2008
change your ID to getabrain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Which Would You Pick? An Ugly Rich Man Or A Poor Handsome Man? / What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? / Men Cry No More! Size Doesn't Matter! Man Made A Movie About His Small Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.