Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Project Management - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management (28997 Views)

How Relevant Is Project Management Certificate In Nigeria / How Does Enterprise Risk Management Apply To Project Management? / Project Management Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Management by ceejayclas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
I have 50 Text books on Project management in a CD pack (Pdf Format)
If you need it Just Call Ebook master 08062685918
Re: Project Management by infotechg: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2010
who as done CAPM exam in the house? I want to know the level of difficulty compared to PMP exams. Is it the same exam or is it easier than PMP? Anticipating your responses.
Re: Project Management by niyisky: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
please get the details here www.bizbrainkonzult..com
Re: Project Management by bimpeajoke(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
Have got e books on project managentment,send a mail to bimpeajoke@gmail.com
Re: Project Management by iyk1(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2010
I have
5 different packages exam simulators for capm/pmp
chapter 1-12 of the pmbok exam review simulators
PMBOK 4th edition
pmbok 4th edition summerized version

2010 PMP study guide with real time questions
2010 CAPM study guide with real time exam questions
to order call 08035018040
iyksmann@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lately i'v been trying to make a decision on anoda certificate to acquire.
I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession,last year I startd on a Masters degree dat ended ths year.My major is in Business Mgt undr the Mgt department.My plan was to also get a Nigerian Institute of Management (chartered) certificate so I kan also function as a Mgt Consultant.
Now,my problem is that I dnt have very strng urge 2wds that anymore and i'm thnkin of veering into Project Mgt and getting a certification thereof.
Wud ths ProjctMgt Certification complement my Charterted Accountant certificate?Wud the projctMgt cert. cover up for d NIM?
I jst need advice. My ultimate plan is to have an Accounting and Management Consulting firm.Plz help me out.
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lately i'v been trying to make a decision on anoda certificate to acquire.
I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession,last year I startd on a Masters degree dat ended ths year.My major is in Business Mgt undr the Mgt department.My plan was to also get a Nigerian Institute of Management (chartered) certificate so I kan also function as a Mgt Consultant.
Now,my problem is that I dnt have very strng urge 2wds that anymore and i'm thnkin of veering into Project Mgt and getting a certification thereof.
Wud ths ProjctMgt Certification complement my Charterted Accountant certificate?Wud the projctMgt cert. cover up for d NIM?
I jst need advice. My ultimate plan is to have an Accounting and Management Consulting firm.Plz help me out.
Re: Project Management by aieromon(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
Since you already have a major in Business Management,i suggest you delve into Project Management.
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
Can I function in Nigeria as a Mgt consultant without NIM's certification?
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Project Management by aieromon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
I think you need the NIM certification if you want to get involved in government projects.If you really desire a home-grown certification,CIMA will be the best bet.
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
Whch one is CIMA?
Re: Project Management by Odunnu: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Whch one is CIMA?
Re: Project Management by aieromon(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Whch one is CIMA?

Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
www.cimanigeria.com
Re: Project Management by Tmoni(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
Hello Peeps,

I am not sure if i have posted on his thread before, apologies if i have

Nice to see a thread with people involved in projects and look a it from a "wholistic" view, not sure if you guys have done this but i will like to hear from people how "difficult" people find it to change from "business as usual" to project management phases or gates,

besides, which people will be attending the Global PMI congress, will be nice to meet a fellow naija person there
Re: Project Management by squad1: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
Please, @all.. what are your views on the PM College Uk.. Executive masters in Project management..
Re: Project Management by raynoni: 5:09am On Apr 21, 2012
Hello All. In case you are intrested in taking a PMP class or a PDU, please visit www.primosepm.com. The company is a PMI global registered education provider in Nigeria.
Re: Project Management by menacity(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2012
Just got a certificate in project management from the International project management professionals(ipmponline.org) and am also a Computer science Graduate(2.2) what re my chances of getting a good Job
Re: Project Management by basking4me: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Are you resident of Ogun State and a certified PMP or CAPM etc from the prestigious Project Management Institute (PMI) U.S.A

You are hereby invited to attend our first informal meeting-

Date: 4th December 2012

Venue: 2nd Floor, Gateway Savings & Loans Building, KM 6, Idiroko Road, Ogun State Industrial Estate, Otta-Ogun State

Time: 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm (2 hours)

The proposed agenda for the meeting is;

1. Introduction

2. Setting up PMI Ogun Chapter 2012 way forward

3. Discussions on challenges being faced by Certified Members.

4. Any other business

5. Informal Networking

Important Notice:
We strongly believe there are a whole lot of Certified PM professionals in Ogun region and will like for us to forge ahead through our own chapter.
We look forward to seeing you, please take time out to confirm your attendance by responding to this advert; this is important to help us make adequate plans.

Best Regards,
Wale Ketiku, PMP
Email: info@pmnigeria.com
Telephone : + 234 7026002609
Re: Project Management by dljbd1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
I must come back here! Lemme round up my OCA cert first. You are next! Lol
Re: Project Management by ayosmiles(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Wow. Love dis thread
Re: Project Management by cfola: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
dl_jbd: I must come back here! Lemme round up my OCA cert first. You are next! Lol

I wish you the best in your OCA, once you have that or add an OCP, the CAPM or PMP is the way to go.

What the PM certification does is to prove your skills in managing projects in your area of core competency which in this case is ORACLE PROJECTS (like deployments and application mgt).

Don't miss out on our online project management training course, wherever you are, you can complete the course in record time. Your success is guaranteed.

All the best.
Re: Project Management by kennysais: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
complete your career path by knowing little things that produce big results

checkout:
https://jumpstarturcareer..com
https://9jago4info..com

you will be glad you did
Re: Project Management by rmgbemeje: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello guys.

Please i need your advice. I am a graduate of economics and statistics and working in a financial services firm, but am not really enjoying it. I believe its not something am wired for or better put its not my core competence.

Recently am beginning to develop interest in project management. Planning, execution, monitoring of projects or events no matter how small, be it in church, community, etc comes naturally to me.

But i need direction. How do i begin a career in project management considering my academic background? Do i need to get a certification in project Management to secure a job or ? Is there a correlation between Economics and Statistics and project management? In conclusion, what would you advice i do?

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Project Management by Shebs(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2013
PRIMAVERA & MS PROJECT TRAINING 2013

1. Primavera P6.2.1
Cost: N70,000
Duration: 3days
Venue: No 9, Alimosho Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria
Date: May 6-8, 2013, 9am - 4pm

2. Oracle Primavera EPPM P6R8.2 & P6 Professional R8.2
Cost: N100,000
Duration: 4days
Venue: No 9, Alimosho Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria
Date: May 13-16, 2013, 9am-4pm

3. MS - Project 2010
Cost: N40,000
Duration: 2days
Venue:No 9, Alimosho Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria
Date: May 9-10, 2013, 9am-4pm

BENEFITS:
1. COPY OF THE SOFTWARE
2. REFERENCE MATERIALS
3. CERTIFICATE
Hotline: 07063968047
Email: info@shebstech.org
Re: Project Management by raynoni: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello All - The PMP Exam Prep Boot camp session is starting August 22 -25 2013 again.In case you are interested in taking the PMP class in Lagos Abuja or Porhacourt, please visit www.primosepm.com. They are registered by PMI and the price is right. Try it!

You may also call Raymond on: 08134831027 or simply send email raymondsmith@primosegroup.com. But preferably visit website www.primosepm.com and register.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Just Fired. How Do I Cope With The Emotional Trauma? / "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.