Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike (13543 Views)

Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike / Army Reacts To Hunger Strike By Reinstated Soldiers / US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by bunmit(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2013
na the hunger go kill am, i m not cursing but wit d situation of things in dis country, i no pity am @ all
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by bionicdude(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2013
wen d hunger start to worry am.nobody go tell am to call off d hunger strike
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Emmysteve(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Well RIP in advance, even when u die in the process it wont make ASUU call off it strike
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by cumz(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't care... check dis out.
. Ghana 6-1 Eygpt
Exodus 6 : 1 Then the Lord said to Moses,
"Now you will see what I will do to Pharaohs (Egypt): Because of my
mighty hand he will let them ( Ghana) go"; to the promised land (Brazil)

1 Like

Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by poshpimkiey(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
only two days. mstchew. sha don't ask nigerian students to join u. your name kukuma dey beg death-onwubiko
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by lertee(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2013
grin All the best to you popo. grin
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by richieadams(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
ok am waiting for the day
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by norigams(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
No b hunger we dey since 4 dis 9ja , but we call am strike ?. U need a ward 4 psychiatry. Mtchwww
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mccooler(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Don't eat him up, I think he has a good intention. I would hv preferd he declares fasting rada dan hunger strike as I known 9ja govt no send struggle cos in my final year 2002/2003 section we had ASUU lasu strk (by prof abisogun leigh) for 6mnths n 2wks and upon resumption we had went on the general ASUU strk which lasted 6months. So I'll suggest he should go spiritual rada dan struggle. Except say him dey look 4 a10tion undecidedDon't eat him up, I think he has a good intention. I would hv preferd he declares fasting rada dan hunger strike as I known 9ja govt no send struggle cos in my final year 2002/2003 section we had ASUU lasu strk (by prof abisogun leigh) for 6mnths n 2wks and upon resumption we had went on the general ASUU strk which lasted 6months. So I'll suggest he should go spiritual rada dan struggle. Except say him dey look 4 a10tion
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by timwezzb(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW New Season is Out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by jhames010(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2013
chelseabmw: Like this post if you want ASUU strike to be called off

Na d post won stop am
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mintyhills: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Why are nigerian students so stupid, the man is working for the interest of you students, if ASUU and the federal government doesn't care, should we all sleep and let them treat us this way? why can't take a brave step and stop this injustice being done to our education, this is why nothing will ever change in nigeria, the youths are so docile and ignorant, i'm sorry to say but here's a man working for our interest and stupid on nairaland shooting him, shouldn't we encourage this man, who will come and fight for us if we don't fight for ourselves, shouldn't we encourage this man that is trying to aid students, if the government and ASUU don't care, shouldn't we make them care!!!!? NIGERIAN YOUTHS WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
:PWhen ASUU wan call off on Friday na him u dey go on hunger strike? I give up! tongue
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mintyhills: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
mccooler: Don't eat him up, I think he has a good intention. I would hv preferd he declares fasting rada dan hunger strike as I known 9ja govt no send struggle cos in my final year 2002/2003 section we had ASUU lasu strk (by prof abisogun leigh) for 6mnths n 2wks and upon resumption we had went on the general ASUU strk which lasted 6months. So I'll suggest he should go spiritual rada dan struggle. Except say him dey look 4 a10tion undecidedDon't eat him up, I think he has a good intention. I would hv preferd he declares fasting rada dan hunger strike as I known 9ja govt no send struggle cos in my final year 2002/2003 section we had ASUU lasu strk (by prof abisogun leigh) for 6mnths n 2wks and upon resumption we had went on the general ASUU strk which lasted 6months. So I'll suggest he should go spiritual rada dan struggle. Except say him dey look 4 a10tion

COWARD!!!!!! I QUESTION YOUR INTELLIGENCE FOR THAT SUGGESTION, LET'S PRAY TO GOD TO FREE US FROM OPPRESSORS WHEN WE CAN FIGHT FOR OURSELVES, WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THE SAME AS, A GOAT TIED TO A TREE WITH A KNIFE IN HIS HAND PRAYING TO GOD TO CUT THE ROPE FOR HIM.

LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING, DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL STRUGGLES, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU, IF YOU KEEP PRAYING IN YOUR CHURCHES AND MOSQUES FOR THIS SELFISH LEADERS WHO HAVE THEIR KIDS ABROAD TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT OPPRESSING YOU, IN WHAT PART OF THE WORLD HAVE YOU HEARD THAT PEOPLE FASTED IN CHURCHES AND THEIR SITUATION CHANGED. NIGERIAN YOUTHS NEED TO WAKE FROM THIS DOCILE STATE AND HOLD YOUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by umoh461(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
bank2k4real: So after d suppose 2 days hunger strike what next....ASUU strike continues...he should just go on with the hunger strike till when ASUU call of theirs...cos just 2 days won't have any impact...[sup][/sup]

Just my 2 kobo sha .....

spoke my mind. grin
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by timwezzb(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2013
utumunta: :PWhen ASUU wan call off on Friday na him u dey go on hunger strike? I give up! tongue

Na dem tell U say den go Call Off on Friday?
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by umoh461(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2013
[sup]
mintyhills:

COWARD!!!!!! I QUESTION YOUR INTELLIGENCE FOR THAT SUGGESTION, LET'S PRAY TO GOD TO FREE US FROM OPPRESSORS WHEN WE CAN FIGHT FOR OURSELVES, WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THE SAME AS, A GOAT TIED TO A TREE WITH A KNIFE IN HIS HAND PRAYING TO GOD TO CUT THE ROPE FOR HIM.

LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING, DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL STRUGGLES, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU, IF YOU KEEP PRAYING IN YOUR CHURCHES AND MOSQUES FOR T[q
uote]
HIS SELFISH LEADERS WHO HAVE THEIR KIDS ABROAD TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT OPPRESSING YOU, IN WHAT PART OF THE WORLD HAVE YOU HEARD THAT PEOPLE FASTED IN CHURCHES AND THEIR SITUATION CHANGED. NIGERIAN YOUTHS NEED TO WAKE FROM THIS DOCILE STATE AND HOLD YOUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE.[/quote]

so wtn u want make we do?
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by yungcyrus(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Yea.....who go Join Me protest Naked ........pls click Like' if U ar wit Me
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by castrokins(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Until Dino Maleye, El Rufai, Etc, Join In The Hunger Fasting...Activism Is Covetousness In Our Country.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by operave: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Strike jam strike. Wc one get power pass
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Pattey(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Hunger strike in Nigeria? Msteeewww . . . #Notice me Things . . . Ebi a pa nonsense si e lara/Hunger will wire 'nonsense' commot im body. . . Shior!
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Dear comrade,your mates in the middle east are going on 365 days hunger strike with 100 days hunger strike warning, and there you are going on "hunger strike" for 2days, your head like ram on hunger strike because of mass killings
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mintyhills: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2013
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY IGNORANT COWARDS, AND SLAVES OF RELIGION THAT IS CLEARLY DOING US MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Pokemon43(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
No eat u hear, u go only lean pass hostel rat.mttttchhheewww.like say na pray e wan join us pray i for hear.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
cry
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by bourbon(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Dis man is simply Hilarious lmao
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Pokemon43(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
mintyhills: NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY IGNORANT COWARDS, AND SLAVES OF RELIGION THAT IS CLEARLY DOING US MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
come dem nor teach u english for school?u re saying all nigerian youths re lazy including u,not everyone is lazy,dat we prefer to be religious nd behave orderly rather than behave like hooligans shows gr8 wisdom in us,if u don't like religion don't condemn it biko.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by abohrandy: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2013
abeg, i just need address for the funeral coz it don tay weh i chop burial rice!!
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Pokemon43: No eat u hear, u go only lean pass hostel rat.mttttchhheewww.like say na pray e wan join us pray i for hear.
You're no doubt a local girl..whoa! c pidgin.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by Mopolchi: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omo e be like say this guy wan save food wey he go eat next year. ASUU yarn say their strike remain 3 months. E go make sense make the guy go hungry strike make he see food chop next year.
Re: Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike by fasho01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
I don't know why most comments on this is full of hate for this man.

Now that he has declared this hunger strike, at least we have heard him.

To me, I feel this is an alternative to having one's voice heard. If ASUU had done this or even refused to collect their salary till something is done, by now I'm sure othe civil society groups would have backed them up & schools would be in session now.

So instead of insulting the man, see things from another perspective. At least he isn't exhibiting greed like the FG & ASUU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.