Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> (13546 Views)

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) / If The Price Of Petrol Is Returned To 65, What Will Be The Effects? / FG Reverts Fuel Price To 65 Naira Per Liter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is untrue that I have threatened to resign from serving my dear country. No one person is bigger than Nigeria. We will continue to work.
http://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/154613994714447873

Iweala has vowed to resign if GEJ revert back to the old pump price.

Iweala has no Nigeria interest at heart. She works for the IMF angry
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please madam, resign fast !!!

since you got there, things have gone from bad to worse. Abeg resign
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by DisGuy: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
the strategy is to revert to a middle price say N100, then beaf will come and tell us he is a listening president  tongue

nigeria= so predictable!!  grin
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
Dis Guy:

the strategy is to revert to a middle price say N100, then beaf will come and tell us he is a listening president  tongue

nigeria= so predictable!!  grin

Thank you, you understand their plan

I mean that is why they increased it to 141 so after negioation it would fall back to 120, 100, 80 naira

You watch.

1 Like

Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by philip0906(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
Dis Guy:

the strategy is to revert to a middle price say N100, then beaf will come and tell us he is a listening president  tongue

nigeria= so predictable!!  grin
Gbam!!!God bless u my broda. . .u deserve a full tank  grin grin
*comment bookmarked for future reference*
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by efisher(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
If the subsidy is re-introduced in any form other than tax reduction, we gain nothing and I will not support it. I'm with Iweala on this one.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by talktrue1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
she should start preparing her resignation letter because the mother of all strike will commence from monday
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
comment bookmarked @disguy

@IWALLA

Please Go ooooooooooooooooooh You are not the angel we thought you would be. If the heat blows over, it go burn for your yansh oh! Dont spoil your 'supposed unstained ' name

@op
where is your source?
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by jmaine: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Source please  grin . . .them say too plenty this few hours lipsrsealed 
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nadanbata: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please go now ma. Pack up and go. Who are you compared to the masses in Naija.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
jmaine:

Source please  grin . . .them say too plenty this few hours lipsrsealed 

from a close source

don't worry, in some few hours time it would be on vanguard.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by lagbaja(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Iweala, you have my support
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by jmaine: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

from a close source

don't worry, in some few hours time it would be on vanguard.

Okay . . .
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Funkymallam(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
Source: NigerianNewsDesk on twitter.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Pain(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
Good Riddance to Voodoo Economics shocked
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
This is our chance:

If we revert back to subsidy, that is not allowing the complete deregulation of petroluem sector, then we may have lost it forever.

If I were Jonathan, I will also resign with Okonjo Iweala.

Why are Nigerians so blind that they can't see the truth?

NNPC cannot work, PHCN and Nitel cannot work. Reaon? Nigerians are so greedy that they will always run goverment institutions down.
This is our chance, let us allow deregulation to stand. What happened in the telecom industry, will happen to the oil sector.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by eghost247(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
source please how did this make it to the homepage without any links posted mukina
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by obowunmi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
This is a LIE. WHY ARE YOU ARE RUMOUR MONGERS. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Yeske2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
So what is she waiting for?
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by lifestyle1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
noblezone:

This is our chance:

If we revert back to subsidy, that is not allowing the complete deregulation of petroluem sector, then we may have lost it forever.

NNPC cannot work, PHCN and Nitel cannot work. Reaon? Nigerians are so greedy that they will always run goverment institutions down.
This is our chance, let us allow deregulation to stand. What happened in the telecom industry, will happen to the oil sector.

Sir, you have spoken well but let me ask you, how much do you earn on a monthly basis and how much do you spend within a month ? Thank you!
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by otokx(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2012
We all know GEJ has an end game to get a middle ground of 100 - 120 but he will have to increase salaries; suffice to say he may actually loose out in the long run. NOI still has a job waiting for her back in the US.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by CuteTj(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
@ noblezone. it is those that have ensured that no government institution is working would also ensure dat money realised from subsidy removal is looted. Do u understand why Nigerians are against this policy?
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
In as much as im persuaded that the subsidy would pay us at the long run,but the timing,way and manner it was implemented leaves a sour taste.

@Topic,No comment till source of news is presented.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by benimeogu(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
Iweala is working for the interest of the IMF and World Bank and not for the interest of Nigerians.She is the one that advised the president to remove the oil subsidy without adquate preparation, our local refinaries are not operating at full capacity to meet the local demand for oil, now Nigerians are buying oil with the same price in USA.
However, there is notting wronge with the removal of oil subsidy if adquate preparation is made, but in this case no plan is in place to relieve the sufferings of the masses due to the harsh-effect of such policy.
I think Iweala should resign because she is a totally failure.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

Iweala has vowed to resign if GEJ revert back to the old pump price.

Iweala has no Nigeria interest at heart. She works for the IMF angry
[size=24pt]Blinking lie!!

Stop trying to paint the woman black.
[/size]
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by DisGuy: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
noblezone:

This is our chance:

NNPC cannot work, PHCN and Nitel cannot work. Reaon? Nigerians are so greedy that they will always run goverment institutions down. This is our chance, let us allow deregulation to stand. What happened in the telecom industry, will happen to the oil sector.

Any government that allows its institution to be run down, should please resign, afterall law and order is their job and if they cant do it theres no point having a government!!

If you check properly nigerians are actually not against removal of subsidy, but telling people how incompetent you are in prosecuting custom officers who over tick the boxes, smugglers who divert paid for products and not being able to state estimated consumption data is an own goal

what happened to gradual removal, remove 50% now remove the rest when your refineries have been fixed
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by IIKOTECH(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Fellow Nigerians, there is no subsidy
they have been stealing us blind.
From 300 billion plus it skyrocketed to 1.4 trillion
can somebody please explain this.
External reserve under OBJ 60 billion dollar plus,
Excess crude oil account 33 billion dollars.
External debt paid back to our creditors.
But today under GEJ
External reserve = 33 billion dollars
Excess crude oil account = 0 dollars
external debt = 30 billion plus dollars
Tell me what tangible project executed under GEJ?
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by JimmyBoy1: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
I dont think  the government will rescind its decision, this is the first time we are talking about subsidy removal and not just price increase.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
How people are discussing a topic that has no source or basis and comes from one of the s.tu.pidest nairalander ever, is beyond me. It shows you people have a different agenda than just revolting against an ill-timed policy.

Some of you are really not so smart. Crowd mentality.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by DisGuy: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Bandit C.:

How people are discussing a topic that has no source or basis and comes from one of the s.tu.pidest nairalander ever, is beyond me. It shows you people have a different agenda than just revolting against an ill-timed policy.

Some of you are really not so smart. Crowd mentality.

Abegi, 98% of headlines in nigerian newspapers have no source or basis, comot for road make i stone that fisherman
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by kruku: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Quid, Is there anything good about Iweala? She should go joo!!!!!!!! angry[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
osara oku.

That one na ginger abi na threaten?
Madam iwuelu,what are you still waiting for kwanu?please scram already.see talk o.
Chei we have really suffered in this country, its not her fault sha. Heartless shediot like her.

(1) (2)

Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 / Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival / Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.