Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. (13540 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Gej Warned Nigerians During Campaign / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Election is around the corner and almost everyone is preparing one way or another.

If you observe keenly, you'll place people into categories depending how they respond to the Waves of Politics.

We Have 7 Kinds Of People During This Election Period.

1. Clueless:

These ones don't know what APC stands for at all. If you mention Kwankwanso, they'll ask you, "Is he a Nigerian?". No, he's from Togo. Lol! Funny, most of them are ladies lipsrsealed

2. "Fanatics" (Agile Supporters)

These ones are everywhere. They live and breathe their Party. They can fight over it. His wife better not castigate his party.

3. Carefree

These ones are not bothered who wins the election. Today, they like GEJ; tomorrow, a friend comes and convince them. They'll just say, " Na true sef, wetin Jonathan don do sef?" grin
Some of them don't even have PVC. Their usual belief is " Who go win, go win. Them no need my vote" grin

4. Debaters

These will just surround the newspaper stand and argue all morning. Sometimes, in the compound. They'll argue the same thing daily, " Why you prefer any of the parties?"
We have some of them in politics section.

(See picture below of a Romancelander who visited Politics Section once) grin

5. The Hurting Ones

They're already angry at government. They always say, " Government dey chop our money " grin. They hate the " Government" enh! Those arguing election things disgusts them.

6. The Actual Party Members

These are the ones you see around on their party clothes, face caps, buses etc.
They know intricate matters concerning the party. They don't argue. They rig.

7. Jokers

gringrin
They're the types that design funny memes about politician that makes you laugh. They see election from a funny perspective.

You probably fall into any of these categories- Tell us cheesy

If not, Say Yours. cheesy

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice classification.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by SaiBuharii: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

Why has bokoharam not been tackled in 6 years...but possible in 6 weeks?

Why has power stations not been launched before hand?

Why has Jonathans classmates not visited him in 6 years?

Why has war torn states not been visited by the president in six years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by CaptainAmerica1: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Correction

1) The clueless

Those who support Goodluck Hitler Ebele El Amin Gbagbo Jonathan sad

Buhari is the man

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by ramje(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
*passing through*.....wil b back
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by korel9: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
K
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by vjsmiles: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR TYPES OF PVCS angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Vibesking(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yet again. . . Have wasted my time.
#sigh
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op forgot those who attend APC rally today,PDP tomorrow and Nairaland rally next tomorrow. Professional party cheerleaders

5 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by mentorandfriend(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm neither a fanatic, nor a debater; but. . . #iHaveDecided. No time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by ozoigbondu: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just here to scream GEJ till 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by overlord29(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Later
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by brainpulse: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Government on mission with passion and vision- GMB. Government that sees Nigeria has a project that needs the best resources, plan, time, monitoring and control to achieve greatness- GMB. Government that is not ready to play with his human intellectual and physical ability and capability- GMB. Government that believes every Nigerian has a stake in the success of this great nation-GMB

3 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by raayah(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm carefree..
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Freelancer00(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
That meme has got me in stitches mehn
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by sunkanmivaughan: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
fantastic! !
You missed out on the "Investors" ; they will fund both APC and PDP candidates so head or tail, they remain relevant and their economic interests remain secured

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nickymezor(f): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol..nice one Emusmith. .whr do u belong sef
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
The commentators and the reporters
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
TEAM CAREFREE!! And please op your definition of people like me is flawed! You are wrong to say we can be easily tossed

We dont just give a hoot about who wins simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by 01mcfadden(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here to read comments.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
No3 #Carefree
Though I don't swing both ways o @PDP/APC grin.

I find it embarrassing that at ___yrs of my existence - I still refuse to be interested in Politics.

Maybe amma go take lessons from truck.pusher, cfc.fan, ayuka.daboss etc cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Movesz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guilty as charged #carefree...

Nigerian politics is played on a circled board...

If your father, uncle, brother, sister or family friend is not in that circle

The media is government owned..

You are just deceiving your self gathering facts ....

You are in a state of blackout....

like electricity supply in nigeria....

The two minutes light they bring is just an illusion just like the news you watch on tv...
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by qadeerkug(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
exactly ah fall in num.5......saiiii buhari wink
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by chimah3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm...LIKE if you are no.3!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by PreciousBeauty(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Number 3
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by chillingbabe: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm i the only one that thinks this thread is meaningless undecided I'm outta here!
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
#TeamCarefree till any candidate gets me a 2014 Range Rover Evoque. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Shifts NEC Meeting, Postpones ‘evil’ Day / Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.