Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (60047 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by TayoT: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
emperorchedda: See her small bu.tt sef mtchewwww. We need big ones Iyanya

Like the one in Wande Coal's 'the kick' video.

BTW, so this woman is telling me she has never seen/been to a Fela show before.

This is political abeg. I'm sure when some people passed some comments beside her, she quickly took advantage of that and called her media people to cover it. Yeye.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Soloter(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thugnificent: This Deputy governor is so funny, maybe that was her own achaic idea of protecting womanhood that has been kicked to the gutter. This is 21st century and not 18th century so I don't see how shaking Gods gift to women is termed as degrading womanhood when even worse are seen in music videos where ladies go almost unclad. Atleast the dancer was fully clothed except that the ass line was kinda visible but its all good
you are too debased. this is how best i can qualify you. if your younger sister does this, will you still applaud her?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia:

YOUR MORRRRRRRRRRRRRA AND FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA!!!! kiss
Prove me wrong! wink
You 'Hypocritical Closet Phockaholics'! kiss
Awon-Assssssssshawo-OSHOFFA-DEEPER-WELLS!!!!!! kiss

How did your former 'atarodo-seller' under ALHAJI MASHA bridge become DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE? wink

Who let this dog out?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
so The virgin mary suddenly felt the urge to Advocate for womanhood indecency in the society just becus of a dancer,Wat of those notorious prostitutes on the roads and streets of Lagos?
What has she put up to help eradicate the art.?

You have the brain of a 2 year old to gurgle out such nonsense.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by seegobe(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
how much be g string ?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by KELVINXY: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

You have the brain of a 2 year old to gurgle out such nonsense.
U're obviously a F00L
Must u quote every post..

Attention seeking brat.angry
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by andyanders: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bobandgreat: I am in full support of this. At least some mothers still have decency in this country.

What the minister said is right and I think Iyanya or those slots must grow up.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by pweetixandy: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2013
embarassedI watch music videos and I see d girls in biKinis and nothing,but d guys r all covered wearing jeans and tees...tz saddening what we women have done to ourselves
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by redsun(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Nigerian politicians themselves like the commentator commits crimes against humanity on daily basis with outrageous looting and the muderfucker is worrying about bytches that shakes their fat orobo,making a meagre living,having fun and making others happy.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by kun04Ley(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2013
The deputy governor has played her own role as an ambassador, if her daughter is worse, it simply mean she chose to but in a real sense of it d dancer is really losing out cloth meant to seduce spouse aint for public appearance. Dancers too need to represent somefin good dt is worth emulating.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Melakuchikala(f): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2013
That is why I don't bother watching circular music cos there is nothing in it to offer the soul. Even films as well. All those in support of this rubbish need to get their head examined. This is so shameful.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Sweetlemon(f): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2013
After seeing the pic of the dancer, I am 100% in support of madam!

Some girls ehn! gosh!
How much is Inyanya even paying her to do this to herself sef?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2013
Abeggi!
Dancing will never define who you are. Its an art,jst like the movies. The song determines wat u wear and how to dance.
Never judge a book by its cover. I have seen very Decent dancer,most of them are young sch leavers and are even still virgins,better than a lot of people castigating them here.
As if its nt humans doing the dance,maybe ur gfrnd,sister,daughter sef.
Mtchwwww.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol
but not in the public or a gathering
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sweetlemon: After seeing the pic of the dancer, I am 100% in support of madam!

Some girls ehn! gosh!
ma da lohun jare iyawo mi,iyanya nkole dancer e nji iso,ode lasan lasan
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels: Abeggi!
Dancing will never define who you are. Its an art,jst like the movies. The song determines wat u wear and how to dance.
Never judge a book by its cover. I have seen very Decent dancer,most of them are young sch leavers and are even still virgins,better than a lot of people castigating them here.
As if its nt humans doing the dance,maybe ur gfrnd,sister,daughter sef.
Mtchwwww.
I know you won't see anything bad in it,birds of the same feather,a to yin ti
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
andyanders:

What the minister said is right and I think Iyanya or those slots must grow up.
which minister?you be olodo
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by xamilola(f): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thats what I always say. The owner of the music video always have more clothes on than all the girls togeda. Its a big shame what we women have done to ourselves. They will neva use their sisters or cousin, LADIES WAKE UP.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by MicroBox: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol
Your post is rubbi.sh i wonder those who are punching the like button
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by PreciousGem(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Is she a puppet to Iyanya cos he certainly dress modest. sadtinz pp do for money
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I know you won't see anything bad in it,birds of the same feather,a to yin ti
eeeh! Iya! Leave us to flock together.

Actors and actresses will freely act,kiss,romance, go naked and stuffs...u will buy to watch. But when a dancer acts hers on the stage u talk abt womandhood.
She will only sell ur own nt mine.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by idojo1: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Has anyone seen this Ukwu Nka video by Pucado It is sick on soooooo many different levels. I cant believe this is how "far" (for lack of a better word) Nigerian music video has gone!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by juman(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: After seeing the pic of the dancer, I am 100% in support of madam!

Some girls ehn! gosh!

Correct.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by DotaOfAKnig(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
That serves her right...derz no line bwtn decency and indecency anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.