Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2284 Views)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emeralddeee: I feel the female folks are more emotional. Your question is trickish op cuz it depends on the individual, some men don't take cheating likely, while some are lenient enough when the find out.[size=16pt] But it seems most ladies get jealous easily even if their bf, hubby comment on a girl's pic or Physic na wahala talk more of cheating[/size]. However if both parties are married me think the wife is most likely to forgive the husband even if she is hurt, but the man would take the matter seriously if he finds out his wife is cheating on him. No matter the answers you get please bare in mind that it's an individualistic reaction and decision on the issue of how he or she approach a cheating spouse. Individuals differ and so do their reactions to events.

Gbam!!!! I once saw an ex pic with a boyfriend I was dating, and that was like a ex he was dating in schoool like some century ago. They were not even in the same country any more. He apologized for more than a year. grin grin grin grin grin I make life miserable for him just because of that. seriously I will have to say women.

No matter how much I love a man, I just can not get over him cheating on me. I am a passionate person, I love passionately and I over react. grin grin passionatly also.

3 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

Gbam!!!! I once saw an ex pic with a boyfriend I was dating, and that was like a ex he was dating in schoool like some century ago. They were not even in the same country any more. He apologized for more than a year. grin grin grin grin grin I make life miserable for him just because of that. seriously I will have to say women.

No matter how much I love a man, I just can not get over him cheating on me. I am a passionate person, I love passionately and I over react. grin grin passionatly also.
hmm i do not take it too seriously because i dont really trust people, i suspect everyone en in a relationship i always feel d other is cheating en if it turns out to be true, i handle it well en i dnt get too emotional about it cos i dint trust d person in d first place..the only way it wud hurt me bad is wen i finally trust u en u let me down...it wont be funny for d both of us
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Emeralddeee: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

my dear that's how most girls are wired up, they get jealous easily, even though some won't admit it the even get unnecessarily jealous sometimes, men let go easily but some girls even if the forgive the will still make reference to it when dispute arise.

3 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
nikdam: nawA o, killing all in the name of jealousy. But seriously speaking a woman who kills because her hubby cheats on her has really gone too far by placing a serious curse on herself as well as her innocent children. That is wickedness, two wrongs can never make a right.
Well that's the problem with we humans n our emotions......especially ladies. Its more common for ladies to be controlled by their emotions than for guys. Plenty of ladies act before they think while guys in most cases think before they act (IMO).

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
fabulousdame:
hmm i do not take it too seriously because i dont really trust people, i suspect everyone en in a relationship i always feel d other is cheating en if it turns out to be true, i handle it well en i dnt get too emotional about it cos i dint trust d person in d first place..the only way it wud hurt me bad is wen i finally trust u en u let me down...it wont be funny for d both of us

You are exactly like me.I trust nobody o.I am almost too eccentric to care,as long as I know that nothing will come out of the relationship.I no dey give myself hope o.What wud be wud be.kishina!If at the end of they dey,its someone I trusted, I wud be pained,but then I move on.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
fabulousdame:

You are exactly like me.I trust nobody o.I am almost too eccentric to care,as long as I know that nothing will come out of the relationship.I no dey give myself hope o.What wud be wud be.kishina!If at the end of they dey,its someone I trusted, I wud be pained(I still no trust my mama sef),but then I move on.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by 190theclown: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
nikdam: Both male and female. Once you love your partner you will not even contemplate cheating on them ever. You will always put yourself in another person's shoes because when one cheats on his/hr partner it simply means you are not trustworthy, you are more or less an animal without brain or feeling and forget being smart because some see it as smartness once they are not caught. In short, cheaters make a fool of their partners and indirectly portay their own foolishness and stupidity. It takes real maturity to control your urge and desire and keep yourself for your partner alone, that's what makes a real man or woman and not behaving like a naughty lady/simpleton(man child) all over the place.
Treat your partner the same way you want to be treated because each of you has a heart and emotions. Period..

Ibegiii let us hear word

mscheww undecided
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by nikdam: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

Ibegiii let us hear word

mscheww undecided
190-the-clown:

Ibegiii let us hear word

mscheww undecided
is a gong screaming in your hears? sorry o, just move far away from the noise. I pity your wife/girl friend. It is people like you that would poke your stick into any available hole without even thinking 2ce. Just remember that AIDS is real and some girls will cheerfully tell you to come and do even for free so that you can be a partaker of the precious gift.

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
lynpetra:

You are exactly like me.I trust nobody o.I am almost too eccentric to care,as long as I know that nothing will come out of the relationship.I no dey give myself hope o.What wud be wud be.kishina!If at the end of they dey,its someone I trusted, I wud be pained(I still no trust my mama sef),but then I move on.
babe dat is d fact oh...my kind of person is very close to 'i dont care' sometimes when i watch or hear tins people do cos someone cheated on dem, i'll spend d whole day wondering why it hurt dem dat bad(like dint dey know in relationships people cheat en get cheated on)
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

Ibegiii let us hear word

mscheww undecided
lol y u dey para?
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by 190theclown: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
nikdam: is a gong screaming in your hears? sorry o, just move far away from the noise. I pity your wife/girl friend. It is people like you that would poke your stick into any available hole without even thinking 2ce. Just remember that AIDS is real and some girls will cheerfully tell you to come and do even for free so that you can be a partaker of the precious gift.

shut up and get out of here mumu undecided
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by nikdam: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol y u dey para?
dont mind him. @190-the-clown; i really dont blame u. Just get a life.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousdame:
babe dat is d fact oh...(1) my kind of person is very close to 'i dont care' sometimes when i watch or hear tins people do cos someone cheated on dem, i'll spend d whole day (2) wondering why it hurt dem dat bad(like dint dey know in relationships people cheat en get cheated on)
@ bolded (1) your kind of person, my dear, is probably 1 out of 20 and I can substantiate this claim with facts. Truth be told, what I think your type of person wud do is probably to end the relationship while the other 19 out of 20 wud behave much more dramatically.

@ bolded (2) What has ur longest relationship been? Are you aware that ladies lose some or most of their attractive traits with time? Do you know why there are so many Sugar mummies out there and why a number of them are actually widowed?
If a lady has invested so much into a relationship and her 'investments' are abt to go down the drain.......her thoughts could only be best imagined. A typical example of a girl/woman that overreacted is described below:

A 16-year-old mother of two, Ebere Ogu, has allegedly stabbed her 35-year-old husband,
Patrick, to death in Akure, the Ondo State
capital, during a fight, and has fled with her
children.

This was culled from the ffing thread:

www.nairaland.com/1486330/16-yr-old-mother-2-stabs-husband
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
@ bolded (1) your kind of person, my dear, is probably 1 out of 20 and I can substantiate this claim with facts. Truth be told, what I think your type of person wud do is probably to end the relationship while the other 19 out of 20 wud behave much more dramatically.

@ bolded (2) What has ur longest relationship been? Are you aware that ladies lose some or most of their attractive traits with time? Do you know why there are so many Sugar mummies out there and why a number of them are actually widowed?
If a lady has invested so much into a relationship and her 'investments' are abt to go down the drain.......her thoughts could only be best imagined.

1.i'd probably end d relationship en i wont feel anytin...
2. dats y i dnt trust anyone en do not put my whole self in a relationship... trust is sometin u ve to earn(some people just trust blindly)
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2013
fabulousdame:
1.i'd probably end d relationship en i wont feel anytin...
2. dats y i dnt trust anyone en do not put my whole self in a relationship... trust is sometin u ve to earn(some people just trust blindly)

How can you not put ur whole self in a relationship (IF it is actually one).......are you saying you wud make a serious person go thru torture - setting him up to fail from the beginning?
And don't you think that such lackadaisical attitude cud actually b wat cud cause him to cheat?

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2013
lynpetra:

You are exactly like me.I trust nobody o.I am almost too eccentric to care,as long as I know that nothing will come out of the relationship. I no dey give myself hope o.What wud be wud be.kishina!If at the end of they dey,its someone I trusted, I wud be pained(I still no trust my mama sef),but then I move on.
How do you determine that nothing will come out of a relationship ma'am?
And when you reach this realization do you continue fooling the guy n start 'cheating' on him?
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Jbluv55:

How can you not put ur whole self in a relationship (IF it is actually one).......are you saying you wud make a serious person go thru torture - setting him up to fail from the beginning?
And don't you think that such lackadaisical attitude cud actually b wat cud cause him to cheat?

no i wud not make him go tru torture,he wont even know dat i dnt trust him cos i wont talk about it, i wont make him feel bad cos there is also a chance that he might be faithful...the rest of me might be in d relationship buh my trust is almost never there (i have trust issues) dat way i dnt get disappointed.
he should focus on earning my trust en not doing the expected cos he feels i dnt trust him, that way he will never get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Names Of Men Who Make The Best Husbands / Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of The King Of Saudi Arabia (PHOTOS) / For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.