Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25771 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nice and rare combination!

I am really liking my wedding threads tongue

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lol, they're a cute couple. Good for them.

Ive never found Asian guys to be attractive, even when I do find them cute.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Lol, they're a cute couple. Good for them.

Ive never found Asian guys to be attractive, even when I do find them cute.
neither do I

guess she found love with asian
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
onila: Nice and rare combination!

I am really liking my wedding threads tongue

Exotic couple, somalia11 is going to cry his eyes out

3 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

I don't think Ajuran/Somalia11/Ayanle cares, he just does not want West African guys going after Somali girls. He feels threatened by West African males. He could care less if it is white or Asian.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by demelza: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

grin He may weep but not that much. She isnt marrying a bantu, so he will be consoled in that fact.
@post, Never knew Asian guys go after black women. Thought they only have eyes for white women.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
demelza: grin He may weep but not that much. She isnt marrying a bantu, so he will be consoled in that fact.
@post, Never knew Asian guys go after black women. Thought they only have eyes for white women.

Depends on the individual as usual. I believe an Asian guy is more likely to go with a black woman than an Asian woman going after a black man. Thanks to the brainwashing of the Western world.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

Depends on the individual as usual. I believe an Asian guy is more likely to go with a black woman than an Asian woman going after a black man. Thanks to the brainwashing of the Western world.

Actually you'd be surprised how many Asian women are crazy for AA guys in my city, and also insanely crazy for White men

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
The guy is just plain looking to me but its not in my place to question this thing they call love.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

I got a coupe of Asian girlfriends in Toronto who go with black guys tho, but the contrary is rare indeed.

Happy wedding, they look cute together smiley
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Actually you'd be surprised how many Asian women are crazy for AA guys in my city, and also insanely crazy for White men

I am aware of the Asian women pursuing white men, as a matter of fact, a lot of women seem to be doing that these days. I think Western media has done a fantastic job of brainwashing the world into thinking anything non-white is bad.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sybellah:

I got a coupe of Asian girlfriends in Toronto who go with black guys tho, but the contrary is rare indeed.

Happy wedding, they look cute together smiley

Oh ok, very interesting
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

I am aware of the Asian women pursuing white men, as a matter of fact, a lot of women seem to be doing that these days. I think Western media has done a fantastic job of brainwashing the world into thinking anything non-white is bad.

White Men on T.V are usually gorgeous but a walk down my street or out on the town does not produce a guy worth looking at twice imo.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beautiful couple. The woman is drop dead gorgeous. Their kids will be stunning.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Onila i really love your wedding threads. Kudos to you smiley
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2013
She's aight. No where close to a 10 ten tho. I'd say a solid 6 or light 7.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Adaeze003(f): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Stunning lady!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Kairoseki77: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2013
onila: neither do I

guess she found love with asian

But aren't you asian?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cute couple. smiley beautiful bride kiss
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by ayobase(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mere looking at the pics, they look perfectly okay with each other. And NICE COMBO!

BUT, my only concern is if this Koren guy can satisfyingly satisfy this Somali lady....try picture the scenario!

I'm out Onila..... wink
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
A Somali woman with a Korean is something i have never seen before. I am sure she will regret it once she realizes that her children's culture will not be the same as her forefathers. Eradicating your culture through intermarriage is a form of self hate in my opinion. But I can see how some who find the appeal of being different (who have low self worth) are naturally immune from the natural biological need to spread not only your culture but your blood line. I have seen a few Somalis who married non Somalis, and many of them regret it, and many have divorced. Despite that, I am always skeptical when a woman marries a man who is different from her (as usually it's for money or their idealistic). Marriage as it is, is very hard to maintain with half of marriages ending in divorce in some parts of the world, but to take the additional risk of getting married to a non somali, and having a non somali child, and then returning to your parents in the hopes you will another somali man to take you and your half breed is something worth noting. I am a proud Somali, and will always stay within my culture and marry a Somali man. The idea of having a child who looks different than me staring at me and a husband who doesn't know my language is creepy. Plus Somali men are much more attractive and braver than any korean or asians I have ever met as Asians are very mild mannered and all look like clones of each other. If my predictions are correct this guy had a lot of money and the girl is doing it for the money.

-just my two cents.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
istahil: A Somali woman with a Korean is something i have never seen before. I am sure she will regret it once she realizes that her children's culture will not be the same as her forefathers. Eradicating your culture through intermarriage is a form of self hate in my opinion. But I can see how some who find the appeal of being different (who have low self worth) are naturally immune from the natural biological need to spread not only your culture but your blood line. I have seen a few Somalis who married non Somalis, and many of them regret it, and many have divorced. Despite that, I am always skeptical when a woman marries a man who is different from her (as usually it's for money or their idealistic). Marriage as it is, is very hard to maintain with half of marriages ending in divorce in some parts of the world, but to take the additional risk of getting married to a non somali, and having a non somali child, and then returning to your parents in the hopes you will another somali man to take you and your half breed is something worth noting. I am a proud Somali, and will always stay within my culture and marry a Somali man. The idea of having a child who looks different than me staring at me and a husband who doesn't know my language is creepy. Plus Somali men are much more attractive and braver than any korean or asians I have ever met as Asians are very mild mannered and all look like clones of each other. If my predictions are correct this guy had a lot of money and the girl is doing it for the money.

-just my two cents.

Hi Ajuran, I was wondering where you had disappeared to smiley

3 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila:

At least the entire wedding looks like its been influenced by Somali culture. From the henna (even being worn by the asians) and all the Somali guests.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Hi Ajuran, I was wondering where you had disappeared to smiley

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.