Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25794 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I want to know what your issue is micnaha.

eega qalaay.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

eega qalaay.

Ma fahmin
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Ma fahmin

eego. Shukansi hadaa diyaar maa aan uu ihii
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

eego. Shukansi hadaa diyaar maa aan uu ihii

Hadaad shukansi rabtid, magaalada kaso hel. Simple.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Oohh not ready you said. Maxaad u malaaysa inaa ku shukansanaayo? That' s laughable Walahi. What kinda shukansi have you been up to. Sounds very stale!

Get well soon
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 1:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

please stop talking about my race. You will not insult me again after posting that picture and creating this thread. You have done enough insulting today miss fufu.

I post wedding pictures all the time
esp mix couples

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Oohh not ready you said. Maxaad u malaaysa inaa ku shukansanaayo? That' s laughable Walahi. What kinda shukansi have you been up to. Sounds very stale!

Get well soon

kaaftan mataqaanid miyaa? lol

onila:

I post wedding pictures all the time
esp mix couples

avoid mentioning somalis and somali affairs.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2013
Strange kaftan, anyway waxaa ku hubaa inaad wax isku taroysid, mustaqbalkaa and in life in general. And not just wasting away racist and hostile on some website. Naftaa ma uu ficno, hatred can consume.

How's that for shukansi?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Strange kaftan, anyway waxaa ku hubaa inaad wax isku taroysid, mustaqbalkaa and in life in general. And not just wasting away racist and hostile on some website. Naftaa ma uu ficno, hatred can consume.

How's that for shukansi?

shukansigaaka kaa maa hellin. You are very nagging. Dumarka waxaas baan ku nacaay. lol
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Too bad that was some of my best shukansi technique at work! What kind of image aa dadka tuustay, JS?

I need not nag you, I think you're old enough to tell right from wrong Mr. Somali dark.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 1:49am On Oct 20, 2013
A lot of speaking in tongues going on here. Are you guys in the spirit? Una wan see Jesus? Abeg make una tone am down jor.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 20, 2013
eziza: A lot of speaking in tongues going on here. Are you guys in the spirit? Una wan see Jesus? Abeg make una tone am down jor.

No offense but it wasnt until you started speaking "pidgin"(?) that the spirit descended on me, to my horror undecided

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by PAPAAFRICA: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2013
eziza: A lot of speaking in tongues going on here. Are you guys in the spirit? Una wan see Jesus? Abeg make una tone am down jor.
lol
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 2:01am On Oct 20, 2013
it's ok for them to speak Somali, it's their language, let us not belittle other cultures here.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2013
All I got was "Jesus" and "tone". You could have been talking about how toned Jesus was and that you met the fellow in your dream for all I know.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2013
It appears the Somalis on here have mentally abused the maddow here.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 20, 2013
istahil: It appears the Somalis on here have mentally abused the maddow here.

AJ walaal, morphing back into womanhood once again? How do you feel, is it dizzying?

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 2:16am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

AJ walaal, morphing back into womanhood once again? How do you feel, is it dizzying?
Please get a life.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 20, 2013
istahil:
Please get a life.

What pleases you most? Playing at a man or posing as a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 2:19am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

What pleases you most? Playing at a man or posing as a woman?

You have no xishood nayaa. Naga amus.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2013
istahil:

You have no xishood nayaa. Naga amus.

I suppose you're a good judge of that? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Somalis marrying out is not something new. My childhood friend was half Spanish and half Somali. I've got my eyes on an Albanian girl who lives a few doors away. wink

Ajuran why don't you have a conversation with yourself(Istahil)? Surely, that would top it off. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 20, 2013
AJ that was a bit rude, I guess. But every time you morph into a lady, I lose a little more respect. Can't help it undecided

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 20, 2013
^ Call me old-fashioned, but I don't understand these she-male episodes
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: ^ Call me old-fashioned, but I don't understand these she-male episodes

Abaayo ceeb socota waaye kan oo ajuran isku shegayo. Ha la shekesanin
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 20, 2013
yousuf12:

Abaayo ceeb socota waaye kan oo ajuran isku shegayo. Ha la shekesanin

Waa arke, of course. Haddu sidiisa ku socdo as ka sii daran. He doesn't stop.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 20, 2013
I blame the moderators. They should ban him for good.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2013
filebe777: What are the somalians doing here?
Why are they here?
Do they live in this country?
Or join through proxy/internet?
And for reason?
Why are they active?

Oh I get it. To recruit the next abdultalab,right?
Well some idiots will fall in ur pit,I know nigerians they come with differnt reasoning and behavioural faculty......highs to the very lows.

For those of us that want to live in peace and those of us that have chosen peace before any religion.watchout!!!!!
Remember the kenyan mall masaccre few week back?
Yes ofcourse
Just don't forget who did it.....SOMALIANS

IQ: -5

Terrorism has no religion, ethnicity or nationality. Most of the time, these 'Islamic' terrorists work for the same people they are 'fighting' - the US of A.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2013
filebe777: What are the somalians doing here?
Why are they here?
Do they live in this country?
Or join through proxy/internet?
And for reason?
Why are they active?

Oh I get it. To recruit the next abdultalab,right?
Well some idiots will fall in ur pit,I know nigerians they come with differnt reasoning and behavioural faculty......highs to the very lows.

For those of us that want to live in peace and those of us that have chosen peace before any religion.watchout!!!!!
Remember the kenyan mall masaccre few week back?
Yes ofcourse
Just don't forget who did it.....SOMALIANS

Me, An Alshabab recruiter? Hmm..I could try reasoning with you if you're up for it.. If you think Somalis support Alshabab you're very wrong. We support them no more than you support Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 20, 2013
I insulted your intelligence because what you are saying is exactly what a brainwashed 15 year old would say.

Abdul Haji along with other Kenyan officers were leading the rescue operation in the mall and guess what? They are SOMALI. Three million Somalis are kenyan by nationality, are they terrorists too?
There are Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists and even Buddhist terrorists. The mainstream media highlights, the muslim terrorists by focussing mostly on them and calling them names such as 'Islamists', 'Islamic group' and etc. Thus tainting the good name of Islam.

You are not only being ignorant, you are being racist and stupid. Filebe, you are not an average joe mate, you are below average. Well below.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.