Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453927 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bartino: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Rijo02:

Nice......we can talk.
thanks should I upload it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: hello rijo, I'm already done with that. To me it wsnt even quarrel. It was fun grin teddy has told me to stop all the insults. He has made his points and he's up with it.
The thread has to continue in peace. Oya as big aunty here, make una no vex @idazbawz @teddyrain @graviton @zeezahbee @everybody.
What has happened has happened. I'm done with this whole drama. Let's move on.

I didn't bother to read this post, but I will say this: i have nothing against any individual here, I'm always about my own business, so do well to never quote or mention me ever again.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Graviton2:

I didn't bother to read this post, but I will say this: i have nothing against anyone, I'm always about my own business, so do well to never quote or mention me anymore.
I will do exactly as you have said nnam. I don't even know you so, that's not a problem. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2014
The atmosphere is tense now
Emotions now are pent-up
Both divides seek for a bow
Both divides are like a cup
With contents soon to out flow
Will creator or creation hold this brawl?
Will reason overcome this season?
I think nothing will hold this brawl
The mulishness of man helps this battle season
Will this bring man soon to crawl?
Sticks and stones all persons seek
For neither willing to concede
Even nature darkens at the coming of this battle
As love for fellow has recede Each seeks for the end of the
other
Sticks and stones now rise aloft
Skulls and bones quake on impact
As blood helps in their transit
As the architects of man's ascent
Now symbolize his plummet
Faux pas now made to exist
For after self-destruct little is left to resist
Does man know he is tilt at windmills?
And after shadows he raises fist
For in truth his enemy lays within
#########

Great thing all swords have been sheathed. Thanks my people.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Mjseun:

Goldenchic any email or information about the collection of the approved visa? I'm planning to get there tomorrow..... what do you think
Morning paddy mi. My agent said der is a text message dat we ll get frm embassy. Of which in my white form der I hv Vi and Isolo. Make we ask d house so we ll meet der.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: I will do exactly as you have said nnam. I don't even know you so, that's not a problem. LMFAO!
nans, so u r no longer with my nigga? There's God oh! Nancy, i'm unhappy with you rightnow. Teddyrain abi Teddyshower will finish u in America cheesy Believe me cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Joenice: nans, so u r no longer with my nigga? There's God oh! Nancy, i'm unhappy with you rightnow. Teddyrain abi Teddyshower will finish u in America cheesy Believe me cheesy
that's not funny. If he finishes me in America, whats your business and am I complaining? S faras I'm concerned right now, teddyrain needs hot water to bath. The weather is kind cold grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: that's not funny. If he finishes me in America, whats your business and am I complaining? S faras I'm concerned right now, teddyrain needs hot water to bath. The weather is kind cold grin
i dey feel you babe,i swear..lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2014
jamoyakz: lol calm down bro... No let your yankee visas make you feel fly alright!!!! Jst let things be you be man oooo no con dey go argue with your yankee babe like dis ooo unless you no won quick get your greencard lol
*smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
domex007:

Ha! See gobe!
Amefrica dey vex like starmarer ooo.. If they rob the bank, make the bank manager and all the staff better loss cos Amefricanada go tear that place down..
Lool

LOL! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
bartino: thanks should I upload it?

PM me.....we go from there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: hello rijo, I'm already done with that. To me it wsnt even quarrel. It was fun grin teddy has told me to stop all the insults. He has made his points and he's up with it.
The thread has to continue in peace. Oya as big aunty with small sense here, make una no vex @idazbawz @teddyrain @graviton @zeezahbee @everybody.
What has happened has happened. I'm done with this whole drama. Let's move on.
*dusts hands* now we are good cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: that's not funny. If he finishes me in America, whats your business and am I complaining? S faras I'm concerned right now, teddyrain needs hot water to bath. The weather is kind cold grin
It's ok. Don't worry, you will definitely remember my words someday. It always tastes good when it's new, but when it gets old it tastes bitter cheesy Do not play with my words. Goodluck anyway!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Graviton2:

I didn't bother to read this post, but I will say this: i have nothing against any individual here, I'm always about my own business, so do well to never quote or mention me ever again.

Graviton.....can you do me a favor? What exactly do you gain in saying "never quote or mention me ever again"? Does it make the whole issue any better? Come on menh!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
juntod:

Vo: Why this course? What will this course do for you? etc
You: Presently I work at the fed min of justice as a (describe your duty briefly). The justice system here is really highly competitive. A masters degree in this area will help to expedite my aspiration to reach the top of my career ladder (You should know the position of your oga at the top).
Just be confident and sound professional.

God bless u juntod, please what documents should i go with to the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: okay...I'm sending out though, to schools. And when u mean registered mail do u mean a P.O.Box?
Register mail gives u access to track the status of your mail, not P.O. Box. P.O. Box number is d number assigned to ppl at d post office where all ur mails ar dropped and @ ur convinient time, you go open the box n pick ur letters. If you are sending out parcel/mail out frm Naija, it is advisable to register it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
steve4ever: Pls hous, can i stil get a date 4early augst? Precisely b4 16?
August 14 is available now. Check
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amanze15(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
francisabuah: help me ooo my visa no allow me register for my gre oooo plz help
even access bank don give me verve card sef, visa dey low key now..... Link ur account with paypal, that's what I did though its swift and safe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
amanze15: even access bank don give me verve card sef, visa dey low key now..... Link ur account with paypal, that's what I did though its swift and safe

This method is by far the safest method — a friend of mine used it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2014
castrotroy80:

God bless u juntod, please what documents should i go with to the embassy?

International Passport
Visa application confirmation
I-20 + Admission Letter
DS-160 confirmation (with 5x5 passport size photo)
Sevis payment confirmation
Account statement(s) + Affidavit of support (If someone else is sponsoring you)
Proof of Employment at Min of Justice (Letter, Pay stubs, salary account statement, any other document you feel will help prove your case)
Study Leave or any letter from your employer indicating that you will be employed and possibly promoted upon return after your studies
Additional docs (Marriage certificate, All previous academic certs, etc)
Confidence and high self esteem
If you are religious, fast and pray to your God, offer sacrifice to your native doctor, etc.
Best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Joenice: It's ok. Don't worry, you will definitely remember my words someday. It always tastes good when it's new, but when it gets old it tastes bitter cheesy Do not play with my words. Goodluck anyway!

u got a pm sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
aekmanweb: Register mail gives u access to track the status of your mail, not P.O. Box. P.O. Box number is d number assigned to ppl at d post office where all ur mails ar dropped and @ ur convinient time, you go open the box n pick ur letters. If you are sending out parcel/mail out frm Naija, it is advisable to register it.
owkaaay...so like hw do I go about getting a registered mail? and hw much wud it cost?...tanks for d response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
ebdib:

When I wrote the Gre,
I got a 166V 168Q 5Aw
You can do it too.

If you're in a math based field, it might be easier to hit 170 in quants. I really should have scored 170 if in was more careful. So you have to watch out for those tiny annoying mistakes.
Verbal was easy for me but really wasn't expecting 166. Powerprep range was 162-163. I ended up with 166.
So yes it's certainly doable.

Btw have you taken Powerprep?

Bro, while it is certainly possible to achieve impressive GRE scores, the GRE is not as easy as u have described. I believe ur score, like u highlighted, was as a result for Your aptitude for numbers and ur solid preparation. My experience with the GRE was the opposite of yours, i'll be sharing my experience and lessons learnt as soon as am chanced. I hope others would learn from my mistakes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: owkaaay...so like hw do I go about getting a registered mail? and hw much wud it cost?...tanks for d response.
go to NAHCO or MM int'l airport post office and ask that u wnt register mail service, d cost depend on the weight but if its admission package, its less than 1k. The service is also available at all post offices across naija but those 2places mentioned process faster cos its d sorting destination.I.e: NAHCO.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
aekmanweb: go to NAHCO or MM int'l airport post office and ask that u wnt register mail service, d cost depend on the weight but if its admission package, its less than 1k. The service is also available at all post offices across naija but those 2places mentioned process faster cos its d sorting destination.I.e: NAHCO.

Bro, I haven't seen or heard from you in a while. How have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walecrsyler: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats to everyone that got their visas. wish you guys all the best as you make your journey down to the states.

@stevecrun check your mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Idazbawz: *dusts hands* now we are good cool
thank you for the small sense complement. My guy has already told me to stop so you can ride on.

Umuazi ga eme ka umuazi obu. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Joenice: It's ok. Don't worry, you will definitely remember my words someday. It always tastes good when it's new, but when it gets old it tastes bitter cheesy Do not play with my words. Goodluck anyway!
oboy change station. No dey drink panadol 4 my headache.
Lekwa nu mu esishi oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: oboy change station. No dey drink panadol 4 my headache.
Lekwa nu mu esishi oh!

NNE biko nwayo nwayo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
RexNdubest:
It's very possible if you continuously monitor the application portal. Once you see an earlier date, reschedule ASAP. It worked for me. My appointment was earlier schedule for the 5th of August but I rescheduled it for July 22nd.
t @Res...thx so much blood broda.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2014
coobboy: What a moving thread 357-368 just within 16hours shocked
abi o! Me sef dey wonda o. Gmf hep us. Love d movemt jare.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Walecrsyler: Congrats to everyone that got their visas. wish you guys all the best as you make your journey down to the states.

@stevecrun check your mail
Splendid my broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.