Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455579 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hey guys can you pls recommend good books in essay writing that can post some1 grades in the sat essay writing..if you've used a particular book that helped, do recommend .thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello guyz

I Want to use this medium to wish my brother from anothr mother Bigfrancis, The Boss of NL, a safe and enjoyable journey to Obamaland today. He is already enroute to the states.

Can't wait to officially welcome my Boss into the United states when his flight touches down tomorrow!

Abeg, Oga Bigfrancis I wan do my own back. Lol. No go act osuofia in london part 3 for airport ooooo. because earlier today on bbm, you told me your luggage is above the baggage limit, 46kg. Chineke, Wetin u carry, You dey transport human head. Loool. When my luggage was even weighing 34kg before I had to split it into 4 places for it to reach the required baggage limit of 23kg.

E be like say Bigfrancis wan carry the whole market for 9ja go US ooooo. Lmaoooo. I knw say you be typical igbo man, No be spear part u wan go sell for yankee oooo. Na book u wan go read oooo. Lol. I sure say enough food stuffs and choppies go dey inside that bag!
Bigfrancis looking like a Bag of money. grin

Safe journey bro! Enjoy your flight with flyemirates. And make sure you eat anything eatable in that flight. Infact order the entire plane self. Lool. And also remember say na toilet u go dey deposit am dey go oooo!!! Looool. As u receive from flyemirate, So shall you deposit out and give back to the sea by feeding the shark and fishes. Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Safe trip to my blooder!

Bigfrancis, enjoy oooo.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok nice. Gud luck to him!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deolu_1993: Hey guys can you pls recommend good books in essay writing that can post some1 grades in the sat essay writing..if you've used a particular book that helped, do recommend .thanks

I think Kaplan is good for the Essay writing of the SAT. They have different Essay Tips and strategies.

Purchase the "Kaplan SAT, Practice, Strategies & Review" You will see lot of essay format on that textbook and how well you can build your own essay and be a good eassay writer.

I practiced wth kaplan for my essay in the SAT and I scored high!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vic-jay:
That's serious. Never thought of that. So there is no way you can go in directly. Was already aware of MCAT but thought it was only for medical related who want to further in medicine. Thats time consuming, needed to go before 2014 ending.

Vic-jay
What you want go hard die. Finish med school first,enter USA,pass the USMLEs,complete a residency program -that's the easiest route for foreign medical graduates. Ur folks must be really loaded for you to have thought of studying medicine in the US o smiley Very expensive venture
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Treyknowles(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hi; my name is Sam and ever since i was little, i wanted to study abroad- u.s. To be precise, i finished secondary school lastyr nd i am sixteen yrs old goin to seventeen next yr; nd i wanna enroll for sat and toefl. My question is will i be accepted to d skul i apply to if i av a perfect sat score cuz of my age?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Trey knowles: Hi; my name is Sam and ever since i was little, i wanted to study abroad- u.s. To be precise, i finished secondary school lastyr nd i am sixteen yrs old goin to seventeen next yr; nd i wanna enroll for sat and toefl. My question is will i be accepted to d skul i apply to if i av a perfect sat score cuz of my age?

You are not too small bud.. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Vicjay1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

No way. That's why you've to go through those pre-med courses and have good MCAT scores.
Are these procedures only applicable to canada and USA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Vicjay1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
winbyforce:
What you want go hard die. Finish med school first,enter USA,pass the USMLEs,complete a residency program -that's the easiest route for foreign medical graduates. Ur folks must be really loaded for you to have thought of studying medicine in the US o smiley Very expensive venture
I have thought about that, it shouldn't be a problem. after all its worth doing. Even if its not Canada or usa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
@All..how is every one doing? Testing my wifi here ooo....Bigfrancis I see u,where u dey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Amefrica:

You are not too small bud.. smiley

Ibadan boi, na ur second u dey follow talk be that ooooo. Loool. #Kiddies. Hahahahahahaha. Lmaoo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
bodeplot: @All..how is every one doing? Testing my wifi here ooo....Bigfrancis I see u,where u dey

I thought you and bigfrancis were suppose to travel together today. Are you on board nw? Where are you @ now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vic-jay:
I have thought about that, it shouldn't be a problem. after all its worth doing. Even if its not Canada or usa.
Ok. I know some dental schools in the US admit foreign dental graduates into an accelerated program to obtain the US DDS degree and make it easier for them to practice there. Dunno if any US med school will do that(don't know much about that bro).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2013
feregamo: @lisadem pls guy I want us to chat on PM cos my sch is in Texas.Hope to read from you soon

Replied your pm immediately but no follow up from you yet... what's up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2013
sup house, this is to inform you guys that i landed safely in Dallas yesterday evening, been busy settling in and i have not been able to buy a phone n sim but will do that later tomorrow. for francis n babsharon i wish you guys safe trip
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2013
lisadem:

Replied your pm immediately but no follow up from you yet... what's up?
sup bro are you back in texas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Can I present a photocopy of my waec result to the V.O when is been requested for. Am actually going for my graduate studies. I can't find my original copy right now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2013
sup ricky how u dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2013
BannyE: Can I present a photocopy of my waec result to the V.O when is been requested for. Am actually going for my graduate studies. I can't find my original copy right now.

Photocopies of Documents are NOT acceptable @ the US embassy. The VO will still need to see the ORIGINALS. Since you going for masters studies, there is a high Chance that your WAEC won't be requested!.
The VOs request WAEC cert more from undergrad students!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 2:14am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal: sup ricky how u dey

I'm good bro. Congrats sirr. Welcome to Obamaland. Hw was your journey? Hope you enjoyed the flight? I know it must have been hectic for you considering the distance from Nigeria to the United States.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

I'm good bro. Congrats sirr. Welcome to Obamaland. Hw was your journey? Hope you enjoyed the flight? I know it must have been hectic for you considering the distance from Nigeria to the United States.
very hectic bro, boarded Qatar Airline, my plane left lagos around 3pm and landed Doha around 12am and my connecting flight is 8am in the morning, omo na to sleep inside doha international airport till morning oooooooo.
left Doha around past 8am, got to JFK around 2:30pm new york time and my connecting flight to Dallas is 3:30pm can u imagine that, i almost miss my flight due to security checks at JFk but thank God Qatar Airline gave me quick transit paper so that they can attend to me very fast.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Photocopies of Documents are NOT acceptable @ the US embassy. The VO will still need to see the ORIGINALS. Since you going for masters studies, there is a high Chance that your WAEC won't be requested!.
The VOs request WAEC cert more from undergrad students!
Thanks @ RR, please wat if I attach waec scratch card for checking result online to it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal:
sup bro are you back in texas

Yeah back in Dallas not quite long but heading to Houston for a critical mission YOU UNDERSTAND wink Hope to return before you move to California finally. Holla @ me when you get a self-phone. sure you still have my digit right... wrap yourself wella o. kinda chilly here today. wish i was still in Miami #The place to be during winter# grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by feregamo: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2013
@lisadem I did not see your message,am waiting for it soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Happy sunday and wishing all a prosperous new year ahead..

Please how much does it cost to mail i-20 from america to nigeria, please I need the easiest and cheapest price.. And also the duration (days) it will take to get here. Thanks. God bless..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2013
lisadem:

Yeah back in Dallas not quite long but heading to Houston for a critical mission YOU UNDERSTAND wink Hope to return before you move to California finally. Holla @ me when you get a self-phone. sure you still have my digit right... wrap yourself wella o. kinda chilly here today. wish i was still in Miami #The place to be during winter# grin

Your movements around the southern US sates will cut the south away from the rest of the US. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Treyknowles(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Hi, is WAEC and GCE result combination accepted for- 1. SAT and TOEFL registration? 2. Is it accepted when applying to schools in U.s? Thank you very much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babalola1990: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
A very Urgent one guys!
1. My school resumes on the 9th of Jan,2014 interview date gotten is on the 7th of jan! Is there any Cons over that??
2. The bank statement I've got is dated August 2013, can I still use it for the interview?

Rapid response needed please. Tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2013
lisadem:

Sure still have your digit, i manage to attend church service in the morning cos the weather is very cold bro, enjoy yourself bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Francis is on the move grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wishing you a safe trip bro wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Ibadan boi, na ur second u dey follow talk be that ooooo. Loool. #Kiddies. Hahahahahahaha. Lmaoo

You are high on snow! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.