Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455597 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Babalola1990: A very Urgent one guys!
1. My school resumes on the 9th of Jan,2014 interview date gotten is on the 7th of jan! Is there any Cons over that??
2. The bank statement I've got is dated August 2013, can I still use it for the interview?

Rapid response needed please. Tnx

Bro, get an extension letter sharp sharp. You may wanna get a recent BS too..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Trey knowles: Hi, is WAEC and GCE result combination accepted for- 1. SAT and TOEFL registration? 2. Is it accepted when applying to schools in U.s? Thank you very much

You don't need WAEC to register for SAT/TOEFL.

You only need to send ur WAEC to ur skul and take the cert to embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2013
BannyE: Thanks @ RR, please wat if I attach waec scratch card for checking result online to it.

You can do that bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal: sup ricky how u dey

Congrats bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Adroitbabz: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal: sup house, this is to inform you guys that i landed safely in Dallas yesterday evening, been busy settling in and i have not been able to buy a phone n sim but will do that later tomorrow. for francis n babsharon i wish you guys safe trip

Success bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Amefrica:

Congrats bro!
thanks pally, how u dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Adroitbabz:

Success bro!
Amen, thanks pally. how is you stuff going
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Safe journey bigfrancis, nwanne obago, obodo oyibo tinz.

Ricky sup na, pls i need ur mail address, want to ask those my questions again .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal:
thanks pally, how u dey

I'm d'ope bro! You didn't even ping me you were leaving.

Is ur BBM going thru?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Graviton v.2.0.:
This guy eh! grin

Na UG o! but the school wants to relate personally. A rep is even coming over to Owerri next year to speak with me cheesy

I no fit believe my luck. #Oluwa_is_involved
Bro, pls give the name of your sch...PM me.....thnx!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Amefrica:

I'm d'ope bro! You didn't even ping me you were leaving.

Is ur BBM going thru?
No bro, didnt come with it. Buying new phone soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2013
aekmanweb: Bro, pls give the name of your sch...PM me.....thnx!
Okay

To all my ogas travelling; Jah bless you plenty-plenty. Safe trip to y'all you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2013
kunlebal:
No bro, didnt come with it. Buying new phone soon

Ok bro, no qualms..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2013
If you know you are ready, quickly go book oo. I saw an available date; December 31, 2013.

It is for Abuja oo.

Go book now, Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Abayomin70: amefrica and everybody please help me with the name of any school that accept waec result please i don waste all my megabyt on system please guys help me
LOTS of schools accept Waec, sir. Its called "High school diploma" by most colleges and universities over there.

Search and I guarantee, you will find
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ckworld200: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello house,this actually my first time making a post. My interview is on the 3rd of Jan while my school resumes on the 6th. Wondering how am gonna get an extension when the school is resuming on the 2nd which would mean in the evening of our 2nd. Would resumption on the 6th really affect my visa chances?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaskinbo: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Imperriouxx pls I sent you an email I need your urgent response. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babalola1990: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
ckworld200: Hello house,this actually my first time making a post. My interview is on the 3rd of Jan while my school resumes on the 6th. Wondering how am gonna get an extension when the school is resuming on the 2nd which would mean in the evening of our 2nd. Would resumption on the 6th really affect my visa chances?
try get an extension. My own school only gave me 4 days more which is when registration and classes will start. Try book down a flight also, you can show a copy of the booking to the VO to show your readiness.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Hello guyz

I Want to use this medium to wish my brother from anothr mother Bigfrancis, The Boss of NL, a safe and enjoyable journey to Obamaland today. He is already enroute to the states.

Can't wait to officially welcome my Boss into the United states when his flight touches down tomorrow!

Abeg, Oga Bigfrancis I wan do my own back. Lol. No go act osuofia in london part 3 for airport ooooo. because earlier today on bbm, you told me your luggage is above the baggage limit, 46kg. Chineke, Wetin u carry, You dey transport human head. Loool. When my luggage was even weighing 34kg before I had to split it into 4 places for it to reach the required baggage limit of 23kg.

E be like say Bigfrancis wan carry the whole market for 9ja go US ooooo. Lmaoooo. I knw say you be typical igbo man, No be spear part u wan go sell for yankee oooo. Na book u wan go read oooo. Lol. I sure say enough food stuffs and choppies go dey inside that bag!
Bigfrancis looking like a Bag of money. grin

Safe journey bro! Enjoy your flight with flyemirates. And make sure you eat anything eatable in that flight. Infact order the entire plane self. Lool. And also remember say na toilet u go dey deposit am dey go oooo!!! Looool. As u receive from flyemirate, So shall you deposit out and give back to the sea by feeding the shark and fishes. Lol

Lol Ross the guy na ijebu man, him no wan leave anytin behind at all......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Safe journey big frances, we go miss you for the mean time that you are not online, hope say u no go forget ur baggage for airport ohh, no go do osuofia too ohh....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by puppiluv(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello Amefrica i just sent you a PM pls reply me.Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

I think Kaplan is good for the Essay writing of the SAT. They have different Essay Tips and strategies.

Purchase the "Kaplan SAT, Practice, Strategies & Review" You will see lot of essay format on that textbook and how well you can build your own essay and be a good eassay writer.

I practiced wth kaplan for my essay in the SAT and I scored high!
Thanks for that bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Amefrica:

You can do that bro.

Thanks to u @Amefrica and @Ricky R
U guys are always there for everyone here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Vicjay1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
winbyforce:
Ok. I know some dental schools in the US admit foreign dental graduates into an accelerated program to obtain the US DDS degree and make it easier for them to practice there. Dunno if any US med school will do that(don't know much about that bro).
even if it is not us or canada
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Does any 1know where I can find the official sat study guide?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abayomin70: amefrica and everybody please help me with the name of any school that accept waec result please i don waste all my megabyt on system please guys help me

Every school does!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
puppiluv: Hello Amefrica i just sent you a PM pls reply me.Thanks.

I've done that bro! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
BannyE:

Thanks to u @Amefrica and @Ricky R
U guys are always there for everyone here.

Welcome blood! What are we for?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please bosses! Make una answer ♍Ɣ‎ questions na, abeg!

Please how much does it cost to mail i-20 from america to nigeria, please I need the easiest and cheapest price.. And also the duration (days) it will take to get here. Thanks. God bless..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Guys, I just created a GT Bank account but was issued with a temporary MasterCard that expires after 30 days.

Also, I'm yet to know my account number. I'm feeling very uneasy about this as this MasterCard is what I plan on using to pay up my app fees.

Is this usually how GTB operates? they just wrote "new account" on my deposit slip and asked me to pay in which I did...next thing, they said I was free to go
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
domex007: Please bosses! Make una answer ♍Ɣ‎ questions na, abeg!

Please how much does it cost to mail i-20 from america to nigeria, please I need the easiest and cheapest price.. And also the duration (days) it will take to get here. Thanks. God bless..
Amefrica, RR and so many others answered that question countless times

Use TNT, bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.