Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456634 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Anyone looking for schools can make use of this website; www.findaschool.org and go to United States and click university, if you wanna check out community colleges, you can as well. Just click on Community Colleges.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hey, if you don't have your transcripts or the results are not solid enough, please avoid California State University, the VOs are using it to deny a lot of applicants. A stitch in time saves nine grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello houz. Pls anybody with info on d closer date dat can best suit emergency appointment. I was denied visa on june 23rd this year n my admission school resuming on Aug 25th. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by saisbury10: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: Hey, if you don't have your transcripts or the results are not solid enough, please avoid California State University, the VOs are using it to deny a lot of applicants. A stitch in time saves nine grin

Why would Vo deny applicant based on tht alone?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
PedigreeCity: Hello houz. Pls anybody with info on d closer date dat can best suit emergency appointment. I was denied visa on june 23rd this year n my admission school resuming on Aug 25th. Thanks!
Write down your transcript to know if you would need to defer your application. Things are getting tougher right now cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
saisbury10:

Don't ask me. Just ask the VO cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: Write down your transcript to know if you would need to defer your application. Things are getting tougher right now cry
my broda Joenice,how are things getting tougher?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
stevecrun: my broda Joenice,how are things getting tougher?
coz our chiefs seem to make it hard right now. lots of students are denied. Even the ones who supposed to get the visa. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
To God be the glory. I was denied visa on 23rd of June. My transcript goes thus...
Me: Gud morning ma
VO: Gud morning (continue typing)
VO: Let me have ur documents
Me: Pass d documents (continue typing)
VO: Have u ever travel out of d country before?
Me: No! Cuz I've bn so busy studying here in my country n I didn't had any reason to do so but now dat am heading for my MSC in the State
VO: When did u finish ur secondary school
Me: (i was mistakenly flip up my eyes n said) 2003.
VO: (continue typing) And started with dos rappn words that she can't issue me visa at d moment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
PedigreeCity: To God be the glory. I was denied visa on 23rd of June. My transcript goes thus...
Me: No! Cuz I've bn so busy studying here in my country n I didn't had any reason to do so but now dat am heading for my MSC in the State
VO: (continue typing) And started with dos rappn words that she can't issue me visa at d moment.
Why to God be glory?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Joenice] coz our chiefs seem to make it hard right now. lots of students are denied. Even the ones who are suppose
Everything na prayers and favour my guy..some people sef go carry carton load of documents and still get denied..

Getting the visa too,does not end there..we still need prayers for guidance in a foreign land..Make God help all of us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: Why to God be glory?
The bible says "In everything give thanks"

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
PedigreeCity: The bible says "In everything give thanks"
Hahahahaha, not for visa, my brother. It's only those who do not have any hope of surviving in life, would tell you the world is coming to an end grin A man almost beat his wife because he was refused a visa grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: Hahahahaha, not for visa, my brother. It's only those who do not have any hope of surviving in life, would tell you the world is coming to an end grin
Meaning?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
saisbury10:

seconded
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Do we now have an atheist in this house shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
cryptography:

seconded
If you really want to know how a road is, ask those coming back. I specifically mentioned a school. If you like ignore the advice, it's not really my cup of tea. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: If you really want to know how a road is, ask those coming back. I specifically mentioned a school. If you like ignore the advice, it's not really my cup of tea. smiley
Professor Joenice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
PedigreeCity: To God be the glory. I was denied visa on 23rd of June. My transcript goes thus...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whoever wants to apply to California State University should go right ahead — the school has absolutely no bad PR at the embassy. It's a great school.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
coobboy: Do we now have an atheist in this house shocked

There has always been one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Joenice: Why to God be glory?
B'cos the Bible says: In every situation, give thanks.
@PedigreeCity, accept you made a mistake, probably the vo denied you based on given a wrong answer on d year u graduated frm high sch. I'd advice you to re-fire cos you have a better chance, and do ur home work wella before ur nxt interview. Best of Luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Graviton2: Whoever wants to apply to California State University should go right ahead — the school has absolutely no bad PR at the embassy. It's a great school.

joenice .............. mind giving more insights on this matter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
cryptography:

joenice .............. mind giving more insights on this matter

There is nothing to give insights about. A reputable school like California State University can never be a red flag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
aekmanweb: B'cos the Bible says: In every situation, give thanks.
@PedigreeCity, accept you made a mistake, probably the vo denied you based on given a wrong answer on d year u graduated frm high sch. I'd advice you to re-fire cos you have a better chance, and do ur home work wella before ur nxt interview. Best of Luck!

does age and time gap factor in?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
juntod:

There is nothing to give insights about. A reputable school like California State University can never be a red flag.

i was concerned since all california schools are under an umbrella, and i'm looking towards one........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babbs45: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
And this is how a Ghanaian visa looks like.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
juntod:

try as much as u can to comprehend my message. i did not say cali state university is not a good school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
aekmanweb: B'cos the Bible says: In every situation, give thanks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rijo02:

Yea I think you can considering affordability; the earlier the best. Lol
Try check flights from Lagos to Texas and compare with flights from Lagos to JFK then to Texas. That will help you decide.
Best of luck.

Thanks man
I'll definitely try that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
joenice
We did not know what you heard or feel about CSU...
Its been a great school... what's all this red flag about?

Please explain your view

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.