Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,124 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456208 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by donpapachi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
osram: Pls house has lalla89 droped his transcript.....dz guy in question was deny visa afta his interview at abuja,afta 2days american embassy sent him an email to come bak,wen he came bak they asked of his pasport number after dt d c.o collected his pasport n gave hm a slip to come n pick up his visa....no oda interview was made...dts d work of God,dz guy av bin denied visa 4 d past 5yrs bt he neva got tired n discouraged 4rm abuja to lagos,pple bgan to mock him bt he kept on fytin n today it all news.#NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE
God @ work.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
DanjaNinja:

WES evaluation is not a requirement in most of the schools i plan to apply to.

Good!
All the best!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
domex007:

First, you need to secure a date first before worrying if the you would meet up, you can get extension letter from your school.. Show the extension letter to the VO.. So many people have done it here and got their visas..
you need to call them too send the ticket confirmation. +234-1-2798888
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by informat101(f): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please I am a graduate and I want to apply for masters in a school in usa.I graduated from a private univ with a 2.2 my problem, is my ssce is neco would I ever be accpeted?.this issue has been giving me sleepless nights.I just feel this waec mistake I made keeps hunting me and it would never stop.my waec result was good just didn't make mathematics I always wish if I had known then I wuld have repeated the class and rerote the exam.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
informat101: Please I am a graduate and I want to apply for masters in a school in usa.I graduated from a private univ with a 2.2 my problem, is my ssce is neco would I ever be accpeted?.this issue has been giving me sleepless nights.I just feel this waec mistake I made keeps hunting me and it would never stop.my waec result was good just didn't make mathematics I always wish if I had known then I wuld have repeated the class and rerote the exam.

I don't think your ssce has anything to do with your Masters. Yea you got a 2.2 but that's not the problem......its your CGPA.
Check for schools that will accept your point and apply. You will be fine.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
@lalla89, abeg,abeg go Give God thanks, hmmm! Guy, God dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
@lalla89, congratulations bro, welcome on board
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
zeezahbee: you need to call them too send the ticket confirmation. +234-1-2798888
no ticket confirmation yet o...all aff got is the booking ref no
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Snazzygirl: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2014
GMAT test takers, what is the best book/books for GMAT studying? Anybody wants to sell his/her books or "dash person" ? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Snazzygirl: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2014
KClight, you fall my hand. Didn't you read this thread before going to the embassy! I might be able to come up with a plan for you....do you have a degree? What's your education plan?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2014
ganjanija hwva na reply my mail man....n ur gre transcript pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2014
@KClight

. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Done!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2014
zeezahbee you have a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2014
informat101: Please I am a graduate and I want to apply for masters in a school in usa.I graduated from a private univ with a 2.2 my problem, is my ssce is neco would I ever be accpeted?.this issue has been giving me sleepless nights.I just feel this waec mistake I made keeps hunting me and it would never stop.my waec result was good just didn't make mathematics I always wish if I had known then I wuld have repeated the class and rerote the exam.
ur ssce is not needed in dis context and our grading system of 2:1 or 2:2 is diff frm theirs,its all about ur cgpa,I also made a 2:2 and I had my admission in a gud school only waiting for my i-20 now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2014
femoric9: Hello House ? Tanx for ur regular guidance ? I am expecting my I-20 from Eastern Kentucky university on wednesday (30th July) and d graduate sch resumes on Aug 15th for fall which I applied for. Please, can I still get a favourable interview date and will I still be able to finish d other processes involved like paying d SEVIS fee OR will u advice I defer d admission till spring.
Note; I am actually tired of roaming about d street here in naija o....
PLEASE ADVICE
Now take a deep breath and calm down,dont get confused,so far u AR prepared for ur interview,listen;call ur admission advisor first thing on Monday @ their own working time becos they dont have a public holiday, ask for an extension letter,DATs d standard procedure in dis context,it LL be given immediately,print it out and attach it wit ur i-20,and kip working on a date simultaneously not exceeding a week to d extra period given on ur extension letter,go for ur interview,convince d Vo and d visa is surely urs........shalom

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 3:12am On Jul 26, 2014
ridimic1: pls who kn of a good sch that doesnt require gre.....

spring applicants oya ooo smiley
well with my search Weber state university,city university of Seattle, Worcester university,Maryland university etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2014
honeyad:

Why u scared of gre? Even if the school doesn't require you to write it.. Some VO would not grant you visa if u cannot present a standardized test to proof you are a real student.. My advice try write the test.. There's enough time for the spring semester
U AR very correct bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 3:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Please I will like to know if anybody whose visa was approved on Monday 21st of July has been able ti collect his or her visa. They kip telling me that it's Not yet ready. And I've not received any mail from them.
I need your advice please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by conyema12(m): 4:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Guys pls I need the email for GRE and TOEFL self study thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Bibbzy(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=femoric9]Hello House ? Tanx for ur regular guidance ? I am expecting my I-20 from Eastern Kentucky university on wednesday (30th July) and d graduate sch resumes on Aug 15th for fall which I applied for. Please, can I still get a favourable interview date and will I still be able to finish d other processes involved like paying d SEVIS fee OR will u advice I defer d admission till spring.
You can difer ur admission cos i dnt tink der is early date agn
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Bibbzy(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2014
femoric9: Hello House ? Tanx for ur regular guidance ? I am expecting my I-20 from Eastern Kentucky university on wednesday (30th July) and d graduate sch resumes on Aug 15th for fall which I applied for. Please, can I still get a favourable interview date and will I still be able to finish d other processes involved like paying d SEVIS fee OR will u advice I defer d admission till spring.
PLEASE ADVICE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
streetMic:
no ticket confirmation yet o...all aff got is the booking ref no

go to their site, click manage booking, input surname and booking reference/pnr then submit and view/confirm flight details.
you can print ur e-ticket,choose seats and check in(if applicable)
don't wait for no confirmation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
StreetMic, the quote below is the way to go if there is no problem with your ticket. If the status shows "On Hold", you have to contact them.

shidoshi:

go to their site, click manage booking, input surname and booking reference/pnr then submit and view/confirm flight details.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
American wonder, you've got a pm @Amefrica
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
osram: Pls house has lalla89 droped his transcript.....dz guy in question was deny visa afta his interview at abuja,afta 2days american embassy sent him an email to come bak,wen he came bak they asked of his pasport number after dt d c.o collected his pasport n gave hm a slip to come n pick up his visa....no oda interview was made...dts d work of God,dz guy av bin denied visa 4 d past 5yrs bt he neva got tired n discouraged 4rm abuja to lagos,pple bgan to mock him bt he kept on fytin n today it all news.#NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE

I really want to see this transcript. There is a lot to learn from it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oghenegano: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Please....does the US embassy hold interview on Saturdays if i am using emergency....for student visa interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2014
oghenegano: Please....does the US embassy hold interview on Saturdays if i am using emergency....for student visa interview.
it depends. what date did you get?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by conyema12(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Guys pls I need the email link for GRE and TOEFL self study thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
conyema12: Guys pls I need the email link for GRE and TOEFL self study thanks.
Send a blank mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2014
#Arik bound tomorrow...safest journey oh Lord

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2014
did dis buh d booking status still reads on-hold.
shidoshi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.