Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455117 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

You are not letting it slide by apologising to him and asking me to behave like an adult. I hate one sided people. You should behave maturely by addressing us equally and acknowledging the fact that he insulted me before I gave it back.
Am not one-sided my broda.You are an old member here and that was why i asked u to let it slide,he's a new guy here and prolly does not know how things are run here,therefore its your duty to put him inorder thereby letting him know the norms(which you did)but with an insult(not good)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: angry sad on top my own property??... oya cum, lez make a deal....

Gimme #10m and I'll leave zee to you.... cheesy deal?? grin

Do you have an idea what you're even saying...

I need well over that amount to go through pilot training and im suppose to dash you the money cos of a damsel?(No offence Zee,i swear I love you)

Idawbawz Mind yourself!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DaBeaver(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

You could have done that maturely without insulting me. I only paid you back in your own coin. I wonder why it hurts you.

Juntod, I admit I came off a bit harsh, but I don't think I insulted you. In any case, if I insulted you in any way, I apologize.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walspring:

Alaba market Lagos or Aba market Onitsha... grin grin grin grin grin

funny you... Lol

Hahahha.. Lool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=stevecrun]

Ok stevecrun I understand you perfectly. I was only pissed at the moment.

I'm sorry Mr. DaBeaver . The format of your post was really suspicious. There comes the avenue for misunderstanding. A brief clarification without the insults would have helped to avert the ugly outcome. #OneLove if you care. Otherwise, #SippingMyTea

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

Juntod, I admit I came off a bit harsh, but I don't think I insulted you. In any case, if I insulted you in any way, I apologize.

Big Hug Bro. My apologies.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

You have a wife and you still make out time to be this silly? You must really be a troublesome husband. Nuff said, how are you and your family? Welcome to the thread. You need not fret. Your post was deleted because you sounded like those numerous scammers that come here every now and then to prey on unsuspecting victims. As for the bolded, aint nobody got time for that. A quick delete saves many ignorant newbies.

You are beginning to sound like me, Juntod. Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:
cheesy Wetin consain you? angry

LMAO..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walspring:

Alaba market Lagos or Aba market Onitsha... grin grin grin grin grin

funny you... Lol

Hahahha.. Lool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: I'm his in-law tongue

Alobam!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:

LMAO..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: angry sad on top my own property??... oya cum, lez make a deal....

Gimme #10m and I'll leave zee to you.... cheesy deal?? grin

Alobam!! See thief! 10m ko 100m nii..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:

LMAO..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
domex007:

If I hear school fees..
In gravinton's voice: I don't know what you are talking about when it involves money..

Lol. I don't joke with money oh! Igbo man things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

I applaud your maturity, bro. You both should cease fire.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I don't joke with money oh! Igbo man things.

Bro, aint only you ooo, there are some issues that a man needs to use this our igbo sense..
Me! Use my school fees and pocket money to sponsor a girl (no offence Zee you are a great chick but I can't risk my school fees ooo).
Kia. Tufiakwa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Graviton2:

You are beginning to sound like me, Juntod. Lol.

shocked If I hear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

I need well over that amount to go through pilot training and im suppose to dash you the money cos of a damsel?(No offence Zee,i swear I love you)

Idawbawz Mind yourself!

Hahahahaha...
10m no be small money ooo..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

shocked If I hear

Lol. #EesOhk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin cheesy
Omo, na sleep sure pass..
Hope to read some interview transcript tomorrow..
Goodluck to those going for their interview tomorrow..
Good night y'all..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
domex007:

Bro, aint only you ooo, there are some issues that a man needs to use this our igbo sense..
Me! Use my school fees and pocket money to sponsor a girl (no offence Zee you are a great chick but I can't risk my school fees ooo).
Kia. Tufiakwa!

A friend called me some weeks ago, he was like: brother, abeg you na Yankee boy now. Spray some dough!

I laughed my head off! See me wey dey find way to help myself, where I see money to spray? The struggle is real oh! The God who gave us teeth, will definitely give us bread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

Big Hug Bro. My apologies.

...and then they kissed and made up.
#HowRomantic

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2014
yomisley: Can you post a transcript pls..

which transcript bdat na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2014
hailings to the house!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Goodnight my brodas!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2014
stevecrun: Goodnight my brodas!

Gnyt mehn!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2014
godG: A quick one please:
On the whole, like how much should I budget for WES?

cc Fadinus, Slimmy05, kunlebal, Imperiouxx, etc. Anyone, please. Thanks in anticipation.

60K that's if you're not using courier
If you are then increase it accordingly.
Dhl is 10K +

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:56am On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

Alobam!! See thief! 10m ko 100m nii..
#100m seff no too small.... na life property I won dash am nah grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Stewee:

Idawbawz Mind yourself!
angry angry repeat dat, n you'll hate yurseff
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

Lool..
If na fine, you no reach me bro, if na sexy, you no near bro,
If na six packs, talkless of height, na there I finish you..
But ladies for naija no care about fine boy na money dey talk..
zee na naija geh.... oya I get money pass you grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 3:32am On Jul 31, 2014
justwise:

Was wondering though..... many people address the software as a human being, some sending email to report spambot for banning them and demanding explanation.

lols. I trust my guys na, they can line up at the back of dummies in a cloth store waiting for turns. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2014
zeezahbee: mehn, yo gat mind bro

Abi na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.