Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454937 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2014
MsNas:
I know. Just kidding cheesy How have you been holding up? Hope the family is doing great? Will message you sometimes this week. smiley

I'd be expecting it. Hope it's a good deal with lot of money? wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz: imperiouxx, imperioux, imperioux4, imperioux5

Welcome to d family...
We really missed you sire... iyawo nko?

Hey my brother, how are you doing? Classes start soon. Hope you're set? Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 4:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Nlanders, just got the mail today that my visa is ready, go collect yours too if you in the same category. Thank you Jesus... I'm going there this morning. so so happy right now. Since last Monday

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz: SEVIS payment can easily be transferred from one SEVIS number to another....

He just needs yo email dem and explain... the explanation should contain old and new SEVIS... a and all will be fine..

How Yankee .....boo?
am cool baby, your egusi still dey fridge
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz: Maa begi fun ehh oo
alhaji no vex cheesy, michigan awaits u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Stewee:

Boo kor boo ni!
Arrange yourself mehn!
pilot don't tell me you falling in love already, you wan make idawbawz get cardiac heart failure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Goldenchic, Amerinancy..... did you get any email as regards visa collection? I just did. Though was sent yesterday afternoon but didn't Hv access to Internet until now so I just it. Will get to dhl office to grab my copy now... thank you Master Jesus the son of The living God

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2014
juntod:

You could have done that maturely without insulting me. I only paid you back in your own coin. I wonder why it hurts you.

you know how we roll nigga heheheh, take it cool , he's a newbie
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz: angry sad on top my own property??... oya cum, lez make a deal....

Gimme #10m and I'll leave zee to you.... cheesy deal?? grin
oga oo, so na 10M naira I worth abi, oya put me for auction, you guys start bidding. Stewee the pilot, you should be able to bid $10m

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

Lool..
If na fine, you no reach me bro, if na sexy, you no near bro,
If na six packs, talkless of height, na there I finish you..
But ladies for naija no care about fine boy na money dey talk..
yes money, wetin concern me with fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz: it can't be ignored.. I tried but it ain't going through

Don't ignore.. I'm a frequent flyer, The last time i traveled with emirates, I earned a bonus of 11K plus miles.. It's still in my emirates accounts up till this moment.. My next trip qualifies me for more than 8K miles.. all these miles are used to purchase a new ticket if you have enough balance, you could also upgrade your flight from economy to business or first class if you also have enough mile balance.. and finally.. purchase stuffs from emirates..

enroll bro.. and start gathering miles..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ngofancy: 6:06am On Jul 31, 2014
undecidedPraise God finally @ last they have repaired their machine

Dear bla..bla..,

Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The passport number being returned is A057....bla..bla
You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

Victoria Island - Lagos, DHL, Victoria Island, Lagos

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us at www.ustraveldocs.com/ng.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ngofancy: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Mjseun: Nlanders, just got the mail today that my visa is ready, go collect yours too if you in the same category. Thank you Jesus... I'm going there this morning. so so happy right now. Since last Monday
Will like to meet you there too praise God finallym I got mine yesterday aftenoon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ngofancy: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2014
ngofancy:
Will like to meet you there too praise God finally I got the email yesterday aftenoon. Will pick up this morning
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2014
ngofancy:
Will like to meet you there too praise God finallym I got mine yesterday aftenoon.

When are you planning to get there? Will be there at about 8:45am this morning. Where is your pick up? Mine is Isolo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Mjseun: Nlanders, just got the mail today that my visa is ready, go collect yours too if you in the same category. Thank you Jesus... I'm going there this morning. so so happy right now. Since last Monday

Is this how the mail looks like?
Got this one yesterday.

Dear Rastaforce,
Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate The passport number being returned is A07643644.
You have chosen to have your documents
delivered to the following location: Victoria Island - Lagos, DHL, Victoria Island, Lagos If you have any issues or concerns, please contact
us at www.ustraveldocs.com/ng.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Anybody in Texas state. Will be resuming at TAMUK on 18th of august.
Holla
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Graviton2: Just got this response from SEVIS regarding my inquiry.

I guess I was right about having to contact the embassy. Cheers!
cheesy
Yeah, congrats. But expect change of policy soon for future students. This is how it started in UK. When i say something here, I know what I am talking about. Congrats once again and always stay out of trouble cheesy. May God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Gud mornin to all d great ppl out there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Pls I nid someone to clarify dis issue of using printed copy of standardized test results for interview instead of d original score card which most of d time has not bin sent b4 d interview.
knowin fully well DAT u one cud be denied visa using d print out.
becos I tot d Vos were suppose to verify d result online...........pls I nid ur advice ppl.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2014
zeezahbee: oya list them oo
hahahahahaha, babe, U r damn funny. cheesy It seems like you've got sense of humor. smiley

U're like this temptation that I have to resist nowsmiley which school u dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
imperiouxx4:

A child that denies his mother some sleep, he also won't sleep grin

That's the case of the antispambot.

She's fine thanks.

LOL! Ok sir..

My regards!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
mandybaby2007:

What's d policy in UK? Change on schools isn't allowed?

Mandybaby, what's up? It's been forever oo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Walspring:

Lol... Take pro-cold along when you are going.. hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Pro wetin? Abi e don work nii.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Stewee:

LMAO!
It has to be Ibadan...if you can picture the machine I have in mind... You'll know it has to be from Ibadan.

Take your time! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Thank God we made it to America.

Visa granted,@Lagos consulate..transcript coming soon.

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Passport with visa collected..... Thank you Lord Jesus

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
McKinzie:

Don't ignore.. I'm a frequent flyer, The last time i traveled with emirates, I earned a bonus of 11K plus miles.. It's still in my emirates accounts up till this moment.. My next trip qualifies me for more than 8K miles.. all these miles are used to purchase a new ticket if you have enough balance, you could also upgrade your flight from economy to business or first class if you also have enough mile balance.. and finally.. purchase stuffs from emirates..

enroll bro.. and start gathering miles..
how do I enroll bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Hey my brother, how are you doing? Classes start soon. Hope you're set? Cheers!
fully prepared sire
Thanks for checking cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hayjayfeez: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
stevecrun: Thank God we made it to America.

Visa granted,@Lagos consulate..transcript coming soon.
congrats stevecrun...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
hayjayfeez: congrats stevecrun...
thanks my broda
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Idazbawz:
angry angry repeat dat, n you'll hate yurseff

NO OFFENCE ZEE, I SWEAR I LOVE YOU cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.