Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore (1956 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Mindependent(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't know what's happening to me but I used to care so much about this person but now I don't actually give two shits to be honest.

I used to do all the calling and make all the effort but they seemed uninterested so I decided to stop making myself look desperate and when I stopped, believe it or not; they didn't even bother with me.

Moving on to a happier life I guess. Also, don't you guys just hate it when someone promises you something and they don't keep that promise, be it materially or physically. angry
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Infomizer(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mindependent: I don't know what's happening to me but I used to care so much about this person but now I don't actually give two shits to be honest.

I used to do all the calling and make all the effort but they seemed uninterested so I decided to stop making myself look desperate and when I stopped, believe it or not; they didn't even bother with me.

Moving on to a happier life I guess. Also, don't you guys just hate it when someone promises you something and they don't keep that promise, be it materially or physically. angry
I kinda understand how you feel! You call, they don't. They promise, they fail! Both make you appear desperate! Sh!T happens babes!
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by kagari: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please who knows how to cook egusi soup

i am the only one at home
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Mindependent(f): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Infomizer:
I kinda understand how you feel! You call, they don't. They promise, they fail! Both make you appear desperate! Sh!T happens babes!

Exactly what I mean!!!!! And the worst part is deep down, I still care, I still want to hear them speak and hope one day they actually make a tiny effort at least but alas I have to resist the urge to just put my phone on speed dial and call him cry

1 Like

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
I see in your topic 'friend'. The punctuation mark attached to that word catches my attention and makes me want to ask if he is just a friend or he is your crush?

1 Like

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by drmikeadams(m): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2013
kagari: Please who knows how to cook egusi soup

i am the only one at home
....buy a cup or 2 cups of egusi,grind it with cray fish,buy onions,maggi,ibo red oil......
first steam ur meat,add onion,pepper ,maggi.,then add water 2 the meat,allow 2 cook very well..then add red oil.stir and turn for sum minutes,then add the egusi and turn for 5 mins...wassh ur vegetable and add to egusi ..turn and allow 2 get done///

4 Likes

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Infomizer(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Mindependent:

Exactly what I mean!!!!! And the worst part is deep down, I still care, I still want to hear them speak and hope one day they actually make a tiny effort at least but alas I have to resist the urge to just put my phone on speed dial and call him cry
Babe, if you want to live long, forget that person asap. It is very possible. Delete the number (even if you've memorized it) and occupy urself with something else. Just be confident in the person you see in the mirror. Let your mien exude panache and charm. Either (or both) of two things will likely happen:
1. He'll come calling (treat him like sh!T when he does)
2. A more deserving person will come along (he's probably around somewhere but you've not given him the chance)
Another likelihood is that none of these will happen since life can be so effed up. Just be proud of who you are and enjoy life to the fullest. No one should be that important to make you miserable.

2 Likes

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Mindependent(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
idnoble135: I see in your topic 'friend'. The punctuation mark attached to that word catches my attention and makes me want to ask if he is just a friend or he is your crush?

I don't really believe in crushes so I'll say HE WAS a little more than a friend
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Mindependent(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Infomizer:
Babe, if you want to live long, forget that person asap. It is very possible. Delete the number (even if you've memorized it) and occupy urself with something else. Just be confident in the person you see in the mirror. Let your mien exude panache and charm. Either (or both) of two things will likely happen:
1. He'll come calling (treat him like sh!T when he does)
2. A more deserving person will come along (he's probably around somewhere but you've not given him the chance)
Another likelihood is that none of these will happen since life can be so effed up. Just be proud of who you are and enjoy life to the fullest. No one should be that important to make you miserable.

Thank you, if he does actually come calling how can I treat him like shit, I fear my true feelings for him will let me down
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Youngpo413: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Love
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Jessicavizzy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yea things lyk dis happen..Am a victim.I use to b lover of friends,am very much Gud in mking frds,n i love all of dem,am ready to sacrifice all i av 4frds,bt @ a point i saw is not just worth it..I realize if u go out dere looking for frds,u will fyn many..bt let dem b d one cming to look for u...I can rmenba during my sec skul days,i walk in group, dos r my closet frd,n d most funny thing wit me is dat if u r my frd i'll c u as a sister,i'll share my secret wit u..bt it all seems am d only one doing dat coz they neva show any atom of care.During my sec skul days,there'll al come to my house,eat,drink,wear my cloths,cook by themselv etc..i also do all d calling..Bt @ a point i began to notice day most of my frds are jealouse of me,when i got admision in2 uni,dat 1 na war,i went into so many attack 2,bt i neva gaveup on dem..Even in uni i noticed dat my frds are also jealous of me,sumtymz i begin to wonder wat do i have,i cry sometimes,coz i do cook for dem when they av noti,i care for dem,i encourage dem..bt is still dsame,..till now am still asking myself what do i have,coz 2me i really dont av anytin,am not even frm a wealthy family..#still confuse#..so right now as i talk i dont av anybdy as frd,i av pals but dat word frd..hmmmm#fear it#i blieve one day i'll fyn a true frd...mayb am not really d favour type when it comes to the issue of frds.

2 Likes

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Yea things lyk dis happen..Am a victim.I use to b lover of friends,am very much Gud in mking frds,n i love all of dem,am ready to sacrifice all i av 4frds,bt @ a point i saw is not just worth it..I realize if u go out dere looking for frds,u will fyn many..bt let dem b d one cming to look for u...I can rmenba during my sec skul days,i walk in group, dos r my closet frd,n d most funny thing wit me is dat if u r my frd i'll c u as a sister,i'll share my secret wit u..bt it all seems am d only one doing dat coz they neva show any atom of care.During my sec skul days,there'll al come to my house,eat,drink,wear my cloths,cook by themselv etc..i also do all d calling..Bt @ a point i began to notice day most of my frds are jealouse of me,when i got admision in2 uni,dat 1 na war,i went into so many attack 2,bt i neva gaveup on dem..Even in uni i noticed dat my frds are also jealous of me,sumtymz i begin to wonder wat do i have,i cry sometimes,coz i do cook for dem when they av noti,i care for dem,i encourage dem..bt is still dsame,..till now am still asking myself what do i have,coz 2me i really dont av anytin,am not even frm a wealthy family..#still confuse#..so right now as i talk i dont av anybdy as frd,i av pals but dat word frd..hmmmm#fear it#i blieve one day i'll fyn a true frd...mayb am not really d favour type when it comes to the issue of frds.

Honey that's Deep in the same situation albeit with male , can we be friends? i'm waiting.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Yea things lyk dis happen..Am a victim.I use to b lover of friends,am very much Gud in mking frds,n i love all of dem,am ready to sacrifice all i av 4frds,bt @ a point i saw is not just worth it..I realize if u go out dere looking for frds,u will fyn many..bt let dem b d one cming to look for u...I can rmenba during my sec skul days,i walk in group, dos r my closet frd,n d most funny thing wit me is dat if u r my frd i'll c u as a sister,i'll share my secret wit u..bt it all seems am d only one doing dat coz they neva show any atom of care.During my sec skul days,there'll al come to my house,eat,drink,wear my cloths,cook by themselv etc..i also do all d calling..Bt @ a point i began to notice day most of my frds are jealouse of me,when i got admision in2 uni,dat 1 na war,i went into so many attack 2,bt i neva gaveup on dem..Even in uni i noticed dat my frds are also jealous of me,sumtymz i begin to wonder wat do i have,i cry sometimes,coz i do cook for dem when they av noti,i care for dem,i encourage dem..bt is still dsame,..till now am still asking myself what do i have,coz 2me i really dont av anytin,am not even frm a wealthy family..#still confuse#..so right now as i talk i dont av anybdy as frd,i av pals but dat word frd..hmmmm#fear it#i blieve one day i'll fyn a true frd...mayb am not really d favour type when it comes to the issue of frds.
I wish you get one soon. Everyone I also have a share of what you're talking about.
I simply concluded that most friendships only last for a season. Some friends out do all seasons. They stay with us through all of our pains, joy etc. These types of friends are rare when compared to the other group.
But, for me, I enjoy the temporary friendships while it last.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mindependent:

I don't really believe in crushes so I'll say HE WAS a little more than a friend
Hmmhmm.... Ok....
idnoble135:
I wish you get one soon. Everyone I also have a share of what you're talking about.
I simply concluded that most friendships only last for a season. Some friends out do all seasons. They stay with us through all of our pains, joy etc. These types of friends are rare when compared to the other group.
But, for me, I enjoy the temporary friendships while it last.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Jessicavizzy(f): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Honey that's Deep in the same situation albeit with male , can we be friends? i'm waiting.
Friend ke!..will tink abt it.lolz

1 Like

Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by clemz85(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
I just remember those dp's that go arond these days, one actually said "someday some1 will walk into your life and make you see the reason it didn't work out between you and other guyz"

My 1 doller.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
dr_mike_adams: ....buy a cup or 2 cups of egusi,grind it with cray fish,buy onions,maggi,ibo red oil......
first steam ur meat,add onion,pepper ,maggi.,then add water 2 the meat,allow 2 cook very well..then add red oil.stir and turn for sum minutes,then add the egusi and turn for 5 mins...wassh ur vegetable and add to egusi ..turn and allow 2 get done///
smiley
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Ymodulus: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Tyche(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nothing wrong in calling them if you ve got the time; believe me it won't take anything away from you. People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a life time. Ones their job is done, they move on.

If you ve got no selfish motive for calling them, just chill and call them when you can, nature will take its course.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Google63(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mindependent:

you need to move on with your life baby.. Friendship isn't by force. There are a thousand and one guys out there who want to be your friend. You can pm me, I actually need a friend
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by youngds: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Ya, that's life for you dear, it all come's down to law of attraction, positive attracts negative vise versa, when you're good to people you don't really expect them to reciprocate it at that point, probably when they lose the 'good', that's when they would truly appreciate you (the i don't care you), it' good to make friends but don't let them be your forever, cos forever is too long for them to wait... the point is live your life to the fullest & never be afraid to make new once[/size]
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Fynist(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Never live in the past. Sometimes life helps us phase out some people. Pretend they never exists
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by segzicres(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Some people don't know how to call (me being a very good example). Its so terrible that even my mum, I do it to her. So that could be the guy's problem. IMO but keep calling he will feel guilty after a while. Just don't make it err'day, if not he will feel ur a nuisance.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Infomizer(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Mindependent:

Thank you, if he does actually come calling how can I treat him like shit, I fear my true feelings for him will let me down

It's easier than you think. Start by pretending you don't give a rat ass. Those feelings you gat will not help o! Trust me, you can program urself to not like him that much. Iono how elze to put it babe.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Friend ke!..will tink abt it.lolz

Real wa ooo, which Uni are u in? Reply ma pm .
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Agybabe(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
maybe that's why i don't have them...hi hi is enough...let it end there mbok...there's was this girl, thought she could be a friend rather than an ass.hole. FriENDs!
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by thegoodson: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Can you call who is ready to call you.
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by Mindependent(f): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
the good son: Can you call who is ready to call you.
Of course
Re: That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore by thegoodson: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mindependent:
Of course
then let me call you.

(1) (Reply)

His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice / How To Make Up With Your Ex Girlfriend- What's A Good Text Message To Send My Ex / How Do I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.