Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? (3675 Views)

Why So Many Effeminate Men Here??? / The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2013
I mean guys that behave like girls. I personally find them annoying and irritating. lipsrsealed

Can you marry such a guy? undecided

For the guys, can you marry a tomboy?
Note that tomboy get level o. I'm talking about extreme cases of masculinity in females, like a girl that talks, walks, dresses and does everything like a guy, even packing imaginary balls.undecided The only difference between a guy and her would be her bweast and womaliness. Can you marry such a girl? That is if she is straight.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by larride(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Guys

Can you marry a tom-boy? I mean a girls that behave like guys. I personally find them annoying and irritating angry

Can you marry such a girl? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Dubby6(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2013
I have phobia for guys that behave like girls...Dey scare me cos I believe they are usually Gay
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Damojo: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
There's a very thin line between effeminacy and homosexualism.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by homesteady(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Can I marry a tomboy? LOL! Maybe! If she is pretty, has good manners, won't be fighting me @home angry grin and if she can cook, then I'll have no problem getting married to one!

As for the ladies, I think an Effeminate husband is the best husband, because you both would have many things in common. Most things you like, he'll also like them!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by homesteady(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2013
OP please can you include tomboy to your topic?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
larride: Guys

Can you marry a tom-boy? I mean a girls that behave like guys. I personally find them annoying and irritating angry

Can you marry such a girl? undecided
Lol. Eiyaah, sorry o I didn't mean to hurt you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2013
I don't like guys that do tinz like women
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Wallade(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady: Can I marry a tomboy? LOL! Maybe! If she is pretty, has good manners, won't be fighting me @home angry grin and if she can cook, then I'll have no problem getting married to one!

As for the ladies, I think an Effeminate husband is the best husband, because you both would have many things in common. Most things you like, he'll also like them!

I guess you are effeminate, I also agree with your opinion.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Rhemar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
A girl with attributes of a guy won't appeal to me no matter what other positive qualities she possesses
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by kuphid(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
I find effeminate guys very annoying...I can't marry such a man, I see them as gays, I may be wrong on that one though
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dubby6: I have phobia for guys that behave like girls...Dey scare me cos I believe they are usually Gay
Me,I have Phobia for Guys that reply to Questions expressly directed at Females undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Fxwarrior: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
koonbey: Me,I have Phobia for Guys that reply to Questions expressly directed at Females undecided

The guy lacks comprehensive skill.Me I dislike Tomboy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by iamjean(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady: Can I marry a tomboy? LOL! Maybe! If she is pretty, has good manners, won't be fighting me @home angry grin and if she can cook, then I'll have no problem getting married to one!

this is an effeminate guy...
NOTE: guys are more afraid of gays/effeminate guys than ladies would ever be of ra.pe
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
iamjean:
NOTE: guys are more afraid of gays/effeminate guys than ladies would ever be of ra.pe
gringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by ponti93(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Tomboy! Hmm! If she is like SPLASH or EVA.hell yeah!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Hell to the NO!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by jobaskia(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Effeminate guys do not translates to one being gay . I can say I m effeminate and dat doesn't make me gay. I can mimick d way a woman talk , walk and all that. . I dance feminine. But I ensure at all times once I see any gay around I take to myy heels
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by UGOCHUKWU3: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2013
They are always gay
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: They are always gay
Not always, I know straight ones.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2013
Baybe: Not always, I know straight ones.

How far... You don chop today?? sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2013
tellwisdom:

How far... You don chop today?? sad
No, I dey wait you. Mtcheeew. Face front joor
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by homesteady(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2013
iamjean:

Oga! Na which kind weed you smoke this morning? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by tellwisdom: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Baybe: No, I dey wait you. Mtcheeew. Face front joor

Your flat yansh angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2013
tellwisdom:

Your flat yansh angry
gringrin E pain you? Pele

My yansh is far from flat. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by mspee(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2013
No!
I have a phobia for leggings wearing boys. embarassed
I can't even stand the sight of guys that behave like women let alone dating/marrying them. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Homguy(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Baybe:
hmmm,so you realy care about your nyash shape?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Homguy: hmmm,so you realy care about your nyash shape?
undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by tellwisdom: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Baybe: gringrin E pain you? Pele

Abeg make i see wink wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Baybe: gringrin E pain you? Pele

Can I see your nyansh,pls? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Monicasque(f): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
why would i marry someone who is like me. like terms repel and opposites attract.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
tellwisdom:

Abeg make i see wink wink
Danhumprey: Can I see your nyansh,pls? embarassed
Get behind me both of you. gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME / 7 Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.