Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her (3420 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Olasco93: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Too many people say that women do not really want a nice guy. You firmly believe from your bad experiences that most women actually enjoy being treated
badly. I can assure you this is not true.
Your words and your actions can have
effects on a woman that will last her a
lifetime. That cruel comment you made
about her mother, that day you were so
angry you called her out of her name,
those times you ignored her for no reason at all, the times you chose not to text or
call and decided your friends, work were more important than she was, the times you didn’t open her car door, or walk her to her front door like a lady, she carries
those in her mind. And she carries them over to the next man.
Women remember every nice thing you do or say in the same way they remember every pitiless thing. When you are good to a woman — even if it ends for whatever reason — she will always remember you. You may never know that, but she will. She will think about the way you made her laugh or the way you dried her tears. She will remember the way she could speak to you for hours. She will remember that you made her feel like a woman, that even when she was wrong, you still made her feel like a woman. You will be the standard for all of the men in her life that follow. If they can’t compete with you or do better, they become bottom of the barrel. You are the man whose shoes no one has yet to outshine. Continue to be that man because there is a woman who is going to adore you and appreciate you for everything you are worth.
A woman may choose to stay with a man
who treats her badly because she fell in
love with him during a time when he
was pretending to be pleasant (somewhere in the beginning stages of
their relationship). However, she won’t last with a man who is malicious for the
rest of her life. Over time, every mean or
hurtful thing that man does will begin to
build up inside of her like boiling water.
That woman who was once in love and
who once catered to her man’s every
whim will begin to fall out of love. She
will become less caring, and less
nurturing. Her heart will grow colder. He
won’t see it, not until it is too late. He is blind and will continue to mistreat her.
An ignorant man will seal his own fate.
He will think its okay to treat his woman
this way. She loves him so she is sure to
stay. That man has no idea that his
woman has an icy storm brewing inside of her heart. Where love once lived is a
heart now torn apart. She loves him so
much or so he believes. He knows she
will stay, but what he chooses not to see
is her mind has already broken away.
So you have an option. Treat your women
right or don’t, but when you end up alone
and can’t figure out what was the matter
just remember that woman whose heart
you shattered.
You can never take away the words you
said. They will live with her until the day
she is dead. So watch your words and be
kind, not cruel, or you may end up sad
and lonely.
There is only so much one heart can
handle; only so much one girl can handle
before she breaks. Most women truly do not want much. It isn’t a lot to send her how you still love her (because some guys can't even remember the last time they send their girlfriend an SMS Love/friendship message). It isn’t a lot to call her on your free or less busy time. It isn’t a lot to take her out on dates and spend one on one time with her. It isn’t a lot to watch your Mouth. It isn’t a lot to treat her like a woman. She will love and adore you for it as time goes by.
There is a saying that ''Whatever you give
a woman, she will give you ten times
more.'' That saying couldn’t be truer. So if
you want to be adored, respected and
loved, you must stop being vicious, selfishness, and rude acts.
Nice guys do not finish last. Truly nice guys get the girl in the end. At the end of the day, no matter how much money you make or how many muscles you have, a woman looking for real love is going to find her worth, along with a man who deserves her. Your money will be spent,
and your looks are sure to go, but if you
have a good heart, love can flourish. So
be the nice guy or risk losing your
women to men who are far better than
you ever could be.
This does not mean that you allow
yourselves to be treated badly either, but
it means opening your heart to good
women. It means being a compromising
person. It means being forgiving, and
nurturing… The kind of man who would make a good husband and father. Do not
be a doormat for a woman who does not
appreciate you; however, if your woman
loves, adores and respect you, be kind to her because if you don’t, you will lose her in the end... You and I know you can't forgive yourself if you use your own hands to trow away the Best person you could ever have...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by nikkiking(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
cool
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Adaezeagu(f): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
H
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
This Epistle is long o!
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
I really need motivations to read this!

Someone please tell me I won't regret it?embarassed Who's Read it all?

1 Like

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
I can't help but think your a woman Lol, the way you reiterate how women think n feel so perfectly and understand some of our nature, makes me question your sex.

Anyways, nice one op.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by CaroLyner(f): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
This does not mean that you allow yourselves to be treated badly either, but it means opening your heart to good women. It means being a compromising person. It means being forgiving, and nurturing… The kind of man who would make a good husband and father. Do not be a doormat for a woman who does not appreciate you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by publicenemy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
And if she never forgets how will that change my life... Rubbish.

This OP must be a woman wrapper.
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by skywalker240(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
op u are a learner,...

No be love ooo

Na money money,kudi,ego,dollar,pound,yen,euro,rands,francs, Igho.
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
And after all these, she still bleeps her ex
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by chigoizie7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
When u said, treat good, what does it mean?

And by trying to treat her good, u will make ridicule of yourself so that she will not forget u?

This is trash.

Why would I treat a woman that I will later break up with so that she will not forget me?
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Olasco93: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
Why would I treat a woman that I will later break up with so that she will not forget me?

If i may ask, Can you Date a Girl you know you can never marry? If yes, why are you in the RELATIONSHIP?

1 Like

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by chigoizie7(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Olasco93:

If i may ask, Can you Date a Girl you know you can never marry? If yes, why are you in the RELATIONSHIP?

I can date a girl I know I can't marry, simply because I may want to play some games( it is not right).

"Remembrance" is meant for the past. That is my point.

Since it is meant for the past, there is no need for to remember me because we are still together,

So, if my only aim of dating her is to make her remember me, it automatically means, I already know I will break up with her, so let me be good to her so that she will remember me after the break up. And to me, it makes no sense.

It is always good to be good, but certainly not for any reason. Especially not the " so that she will always remember me ish"
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Olasco93: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
skywalker240:
op u are a learner,...

No be love ooo

Na money money,kudi,ego,dollar,pound,yen,euro,rands,francs, Igho.
Having and spending all those currencies you mentioned on her is not all there is.
In the long run, the most important things are what will keep and strengthen your relationship with her, (the way you treat your woman, your Attitide/Character towards her).
#Many know the truth, 'but chose to ignore' it, and do the opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by omonideomoniyi(f): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
true talk op smileytrue talk op

1 Like

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by omonideomoniyi(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
And by trying to treat her good, u will make ridicule of yourself so that she will not forget u?
This is trash.
What about the one you intend marrying?

1 Like

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Lovelynature(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Adanna86:
I can't help but think your a woman Lol, the way you reiterate how women think n feel so perfectly and understand some of our nature, makes me question your sex.

Anyways, nice one op.
My (Igbo)Nigerian - New Zealand sister, what happened to your former username?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Vincent41(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
This does not mean that you allow
yourselves to be treated badly either, but
it means opening your heart to good
women. It means being a compromising
person. It means being forgiving, and
nurturing… The kind of man who would make a good husband and father. Do not
be a doormat for a woman who does not
appreciate you

what u actually said is true shaaa..Its always good to be good to women but mind u,NEVEr TRUST aNY WOMAN...mY IDEOLOGY NOW IS:TREAT ANY WOMAN LIKE A QUEEN,WEN U ARE WITH HER BUT ONCE SHE LEAVES UR HUZ,FORGET HER.....NEVER TRUST ANY WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Vincent41(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

This is trash.

hahahahha..true shaaa,but Treat her good to fk her dats alll
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Vincent41(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

I can date a girl I know I can't marry, simply because I may want to play some games( it is not right).

Since it is meant for the past, there is no need for to remember me because we are still together,

So, if my only aim of dating her is to make her remember me, it automatically means, I already know I will break up with her, so let me be good to her so that she will remember me after the break up. And to me, it makes no sense.

It is always good to be good, but certainly not for any reason. Especially not the " so that she will always remember me ish"
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by chigoizie7(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Vincent41:

hahahahha..true shaaa,but Treat her good to fk her dats alll

Dat one follow sha, but that's not what I mean.
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Vincent41(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

what u actually said is true shaaa..Its always good to be good to women but mind u,NEVEr TRUST aNY WOMAN...mY IDEOLOGY NOW IS:TREAT ANY WOMAN LIKE A QUEEN,WEN U ARE WITH HER BUT ONCE SHE LEAVES UR HUZ,FORGET HER.....NEVER TRUST ANY WOMAN
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Story for IFA undecided

Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by skywalker240(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Olasco93:

Having and spending all those currencies you mentioned on her is not all there is.
In the long run, the most important things are what will keep and strengthen your relationship with her, (the way you treat your woman, your Attitide/Character towards her).
#Many know the truth, 'but chose to ignore' it, and do the opposite.

Wrong sir.

Money answereth 99.8 % of women problems and when it keeps comin 4rm the guy, then its hard 4 her to 4get such guy or think nagative abt him be it maga or lover

#facts

# experience
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
My (Igbo)Nigerian - New Zealand sister, what happened to your former username?

I was being temperamental n deactivated it nwanne Lol..

Kedu ka imere? Hope all is well
Re: Be A Good Man, Because A Woman Will Never Forget How You Treated Her by Lovelynature(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adanna86 post=430
6:

I was being temperamental n deactivated it nwanne Lol..

Kedu ka imere? Hope all is well
ok, those that know you with the username will still understand.

Adi mu nma nwanyi oma. Gi kwanu, ke k' imere?
Ever happy! Wish all women were like you, the world would've been a better place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala / Women Are Trash / If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.