Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Young Girl Needs Your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Girl Needs Your Advise (1082 Views)

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by youngchopper(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
good day pals, my name is ada am 17, am a
jambite just finished high school.i'm from ebonyi state my problem is
too big for my age, that's why I want to share my
pain with u pals. 3 months ago I came to stay with
my in law in rivers state to take care of my elder
sister' kids cuz she went for army recruitment. I
fell in love with my neighbor who is 23 of age and
a graduate to be. my in laws kicked against the
relationship that he His too big for me. I was
young and naive but to my greatest surprise my in
law introduced a man of about 28 years for me to
marry which I bluntly refuse cuz I want to be
educated. my problem be is that my dad wants me
to get married to another man. @ my age am so
disappointed with all this marriage issue. what do I
do pals?
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by Justeenaleo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow ds is serious nd am speechless,whr u wnt start to fight,I'd advice u pray nd den tell 'em all to go fvck demselves ,instead of dem to b planin for ur education dey wnt to marry u off to grandpas ,does dat still happen ? Hmm dats crazy ooo
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
youngchopper: good day pals, my name is ada am 17, am a
jambite just finished high school. my problem is
too big for my age, that's why I want to share my
pain with u pals. 3 months ago I came to stay with
my in law @ rivers state to take care of my elder
sister' kids cuz she went for army recruitment. I
fell in love with my neighbor who is 23 of age and
a graduate to be. my in laws kicked against the
relationship that he His too big for me. I was
young and naive but to my greatest surprise my in
law introduced a man of about 28 years for me to
marry which I bluntly refuse cuz I want to be
educated. my problem be is that my dad wants me
to get married to another man. @ my age am so
disappointed with all this marriage issue. what do I
do pals?
wow!young lady u av ur hands ful!

1st ting is calm down.
Obviously they read ur actions literarily.
I'm very familiar wit what happens in rivers state(port harcourt wen u talk about relationships.
Ur family must read 2ru ur action of ur relatnshp wit ur neighbor dat u wilng to sacrifice a future education and settle down(marriage)
if my gues is rite(ur neigbour does nt ffw family protocol)

rit nw it is nt going to be easy getting their trust u want to further u education

u best chance is to go 2ru ur mum
.but the problem is dat ar u serious enough to face ur studies!wil u be able to make them proud dat they sufferd to pay ur school fees!
Or u just wan........

Also.prayers are essential
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
[s]Which kind of in-law are we talking about?[/s]
What are your plans? Where's your mum in all this? How are things financially? Why do they want to give you out so soon?

Ok, i get the kind of in-law now! Is it your aunty's husband that wants to give you out to the 28-year old man?
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by youngchopper(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua: [s]Which kind of in-law are we talking about?[/s]
What are your plans? Where's your mum in all this? How are things financially? Why do they want to give you out so soon?

Ok, i get the kind of in-law now! Is it your aunty's husband that wants to give you out to the 28-year old man?
the mother is a poor woman who dont have a say in her marriage
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
youngchopper: the mother is a poor woman who dont have a say in her marriage

Well, the only option the lady has if she doesn't wanna get married as they want her to is to TAKE CHARGE OF HER OWN LIFE!
AT 17, with a big stature, she needs to go out and stop depending on all these people, since they've shown themselves to be irresponsible towards her! She should look for menial jobs to support herself and start something with her life, say a part-time schooling or something! It's gonna be rough and this might be the beginning of some long journey in her life but if she's determined, SHE CAN MAKE IT!

I'm assuming the family is poor,hence, their willingness to sell her out! She just needs to assume she doesn't have a family and struggle for her life!
I wish her the best!
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

Well, the only option the lady has if she doesn't wanna get married as they want her to is to TAKE CHARGE OF HER OWN LIFE!
AT 17, with a big stature, she needs to go out and stop depending on all these people, since they've shown themselves to be irresponsible towards her! She should look for menial jobs to support herself and start something with her life, say a part-time schooling or something! It's gonna be rough and this might be the beginning of some long journey in her life but if she's determined, SHE CAN MAKE IT!

I'm assuming the family is poor,hence, their willingness to sell her out! She just needs to assume she doesn't have a family and struggle for her life!
I wish her the best!
taking charge is not what u cal easy in port -harcourt for a 17yr old girl.

Trust me,she wil choose rather to get married than to go solo effort on port harcourt street.

Her problem started wit reports of bla bla bla wit neigbr luv.
Hence if she wants to sch.she has to convince her parents dat she can face her studies!
Leaving her wit her mum as an option.not to stamp her autority but influence her dad to give her jst 1 chance.(this is practicable)
her aving her dad support is very crucial as he wil able to solicit fam members to arrange a part time job!
(al these mean notin compared to this next set of problems)
+she needs 6credits @ s.s.c.e & an admisn leta to prove she is serious(if she does nt posses them presently it would be hard!)

ok!lets assum she does nt posses them bt she realy wants to go!
Then it stil up to her to prove dat She Can PASS!
And she must continualy sing it as a national anthem dat she wants to be a graduate!(they wil allow her at the end of the day)
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by Dubemkelly(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
If this is a true life story, try pm me so we can take it up from there...Think an NGO dat supports young girls,women n d less privilege has to come in2 this. That's child abuse nt not permissible n y would a 28yr old guy wanna hv a 17yr old girl as a wife? Really uncool I must say. Pm d details so I can link u up n @d mean stand ur ground,tell dem bluntly u aint interested 4 any marriage,give dem ur reasons y u wanna work on yhu future n get a LIFE 1st 4 urself
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by youngchopper(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
baralatie:
taking charge is not what u cal easy in port -harcourt for a 17yr old girl.

Trust me,she wil choose rather to get married than to go solo effort on port harcourt street.

Her problem started wit reports of bla bla bla wit neigbr luv.
Hence if she wants to sch.she has to convince her parents dat she can face her studies!
Leaving her wit her mum as an option.not to stamp her autority but influence her dad to give her jst 1 chance.(this is practicable)
her aving her dad support is very crucial as he wil able to solicit fam members to arrange a part time job!
(al these mean notin compared to this next set of problems)
+she needs 6credits @ s.s.c.e & an admisn leta to prove she is serious(if she does nt posses them presently it would be hard!)

ok!lets assum she does nt posses them bt she realy wants to go!
Then it stil up to her to prove dat She Can PASS!
And she must continualy sing it as a national anthem dat she wants to be a graduate!(they wil allow her at the end of the day)
her O level is complete. and Hw can she get an admission under such condition. put ur self in her shoes and check ur comment
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lemme guess your the 23years old neighbor Ada fell in love with. undecided
Re: A Young Girl Needs Your Advise by youngchopper(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi: Lemme guess your the 23years old neighbor Ada fell in love with. undecided
was contacted and I had to put it out here to see nairalanders comment. think this under age marriage is too common in some part of this nation which is bad

(1) (Reply)

"6 Changes Women Should Make Once Pronounced WIFE" / Have You Noticed??? / 10 Signs To Know You In A Wrong Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.