Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her (2326 Views)

My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by PastorAji(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good afternoon ma people. A friend of mine came to my place today and poured out his mind to me. The issue is that His Fiancee which they both did their introduction in August is being disturbed by her Ex boyfriend. He told me that they almost got to a fight yesterday. I'm at loss on what to tell him. If you were in his shoes, what will Ʊ do

#Nagode
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by homesteady(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
They almost got into a fight? shocked Who now stopped the fight angry
If I were in his shoes, I'll go with you(OP), so that we'll go and beat him together! After all what are friends for?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by PastorAji(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
When I said they almost got †̥ a fight I mean my guy and his fiancee
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
I dnt knw wat guys tend to gain for fighting an intruder in a relationship. The decision is the girls' nt your frnd. Let her decide who she wants to be with,the rejected party will stay off. Talk to the gal, nt ur frnd.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Agbgift(f): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
What is his fiancee still doing with an ex-boyfriend even after introduction?
@OP tell your friend, to sit his fiancee down and ask her to choose between him and her ex boyfriend.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Aji: When I said they almost got †̥ a fight I mean my guy and his fiancee

OK! I thought you meant the two guys
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by ITbomb(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why fight?
It is just a simply decision of 'Choice ye today who thou would follow?'
Take the phone , call him and tell him your decision or go.
Simple as that
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
I can not imagine myself fightin for any lady dat is nt yet my wife!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by carzola(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have notin to say cause am a girlfriend snatcher...
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by PastorAji(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
carzola: I have notin to say cause am a girlfriend snatcher...

Walai I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ craze grin grin grin
Back †̥ topic, she have decided and have called it quits with the guy (I mean the EX) but ge is always disturbing her with calls. A live scenario happened on Sunday when I visited them and the guy called her repeatedly like 16 times
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by PastorAji(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
carzola: I have notin to say cause am a girlfriend snatcher...

Back †̥ topic, she have decided and have called it quits with the guy (I mean the EX) but ge is always disturbing her with calls. A live scenario happened on Sunday when I visited them and the guy called her repeatedly like 16 times even though she didn't pick those calls
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by PastorAji(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jenams: I can not imagine myself fightin for any lady dat is nt yet my wife!
My friend is not fighting the EX but the issue wanted †̥ create a scene between him and his fiancee
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Agbgift(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Back †̥ topic, she have decided and have called it quits with the guy (I mean the EX) but ge is always disturbing her with calls. A live scenario happened on Sunday when I visited them and the guy called her repeatedly like 16 times even though she didn't pick those calls

She should change her sim if she is serious with your friend. Or better still she should block the guys number.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmmmm!i smel a dangerous rat in this case.
Me key!i dn shw card!
Rest of mind is better than rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by ITbomb(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Why do people not pick calls?
For me, I will pick the call, tell him my piece of mind and drop the fone without cutting the call, if you call again, I pick and leave it there. It is much more effective than ignoring calls.
When she is not picking the call, what is going on in the guys mind is 'If only she hears me, she will come back to me let me try harder', to stop this the girl has to be firm and decisive without sounding insulting that 'THIS IS THE LIFE I HAS CHOSEN, STOP DISTURBING ME AND MY LOVE WITH YOUR CALLS, YOU ARE INTERRUPTING SOMETHING SWEET GOING ON HERE'.
Nothing strikes a man than to know that the thing you are dying for, someone else is right away enjoying it in his house.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Tranquill: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Aji:

To be sure she is not encouraging the guy, she should pick the call in your presence and make it clear to the guy that she has moved on. I have seen similar scenerio where the lady was pretending but was actually the one encouraging it. It was discovered through her text messages that infact she goes out to meet up with the supposedly EX and even went and registeted business name together while she was hoping to get married to someone else. After all these discoveries, it bcame obvious what would be happening after the marriage and only a fool will have that kind of wife. like someone said, everything lies with the lady. She probably has not shown seriosness in telling the guy to stop calling her. Maybe the guy still dey send her free credits and other fringe benefits.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by youngds: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=18pt]When an EX comes into a solved equation, bro it's not easy thing to deal with, tell your friend to slow it down, cos you never can tell she may still have some feelings for her, and believe me it just a matter of time before they find each other As5 again[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Tuntheycr7: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb:
For me, I will pick the call, tell him my piece of mind and drop the fone without cutting the call, if you call again, I pick and leave it there. It is much more effective than ignoring calls.
When she is not picking the call, what is going on in the guys mind is 'If only she hears me, she will come back to me let me try harder', to stop this the girl has to be firm and decisive without sounding insulting that 'THIS IS THE LIFE I HAS CHOSEN, STOP DISTURBING ME AND MY LOVE WITH YOUR CALLS, YOU ARE INTERRUPTING SOMETHING SWEET GOING ON HERE'.
Nothing strikes a man than to know that the thing you are dying for, someone else is right away enjoying it in his house.
Dtz d bomb 4rm ITbomb

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by LawChick: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb: Why fight?
It is just a simply decision of 'Choice ye today who thou would follow?'
Take the phone , call him and tell him your decision or go.
Simple as that

ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by LawChick: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb:

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by LawChick: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb:

Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by seunfly: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2013
It's d girl's choice not ur friend's decision. The ex might be thinking he still has key to her heart, who knows may be d key is still working on her, the girl needs to prove it to both parties i.e your friend and her ex.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by raficki87(m): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2013
kai, he shud better resolve the issue and pray that okafors law doesnt apply to her based on the ex can shine the congo better than him.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Exponental(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2013
If I was in his shoe, I will ask her what n who she wants. If she chooses me, she shld make it clear, obvious n glaring. Else, I walk 2 her family n tell them, I cant marry a cheat.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2013
Well the babe is not ready to make her husband to[ be happy.IMO,once am engaged,the speed wey I go take comot for FB,(thank God I have 3 account),change all my lines eeh.Because I know a lot of gf's who are ready to Bleep me up out of jealousy or ex bf's I been agree to marry before before.I will NEVER tell any of them that am about to get married,NEVER!

Just like my senior cousin who took engagement ring from 4 guys ooo.During her trad,see commotion,one had to come to my village after he got to know what's happening from a friend of my cousin.My God!That guy cry ooo.Hey,he was bent on causing confusion.We begged before he got into his car and drove off.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Worrying ??? / Which One Would You Prefer / 12 Signs Showing That You Are Cursed Long Time Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.