Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' (3316 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall:

Dont take what's not yours gringrin

Guess you are high on something
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mhizsleek:

Guess you are high on something

Yes nah. On garri. grin grin grin
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall:

Yes nah. On garri. grin grin grin

I see. Adefeyin
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by MrCork: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall:

Dont take what's not yours gringrin

...am a plaYa and I own 70% of naira land females...she is mine..truss me wink
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mhizsleek:
Mayor you still find me come here. LOVE ko love ni. MTCHEEW. Better go meet Rukayat grin grin

Mhizsleek:

OP meaning original poster I guess?

Mhizsleek:

I see. Adefeyin

And you. Adeyona lori and Adefe36 .grin grin .

What's up with your bbm. Message isn't going through again.
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall:

And you. Adeyona lori and Adefe36 .grin grin .

What's up with your bbm. Message isn't going through again.

Using Iphone now smiley
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by mayorall(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...am a plaYa and I own 70% of naira land females...she is mine..truss me wink

Ehn . If I hear. Carry your cork go sexuality section before we cut am for you grin grin.
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Tarya(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Meaning? Hey dude I didn't post and tag you
in it so mind ur speech. Not by force to
comment as you won't get paid for it,

and wo told u I ned ur pay?? tongue
Meaning? Hey dude I didn't post and tag you
in it so mind ur speech. Not by force to
comment as you won't get paid for it,

and wo told u I ned ur pay??
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Boll2010: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2013
If we continue to pass by this thread we be dead as ghost....u won create anoda burial grnd 4 NL God no go gree 4 u......hop out dia n get a mic I yell I want to get fuc!ked!!!!!!!!!! U seriously need a dicck! U itching dwn dia
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by GentleMimi: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2013
kagari:

would have replied u adequately but somthing just tells me to lock-up

e b like say ur brain dey touch oo, must u quote me?
U neva hear jump and pass b4

babe iam just aving fun,

piece of advice

neva take comments on NL serious
you just took her comment serious...so pls follow ur own advice!
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Isaiah90(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2013
WTF! now i understand why most guys are saying girls are selfish.@op, all you mentioned is ONLY about what guys can bring to the table, it's as if relationships are for guys to do everything why ladies just sit and wait for the guys to bring all their love, their money and even their lives all for what? just sit down there dey wait, you hear? you go wait tire. get a life abeg
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by pendusky(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mhizsleek: GUYS I BEG U ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE

1. Before U start a relationship with a lady U must think carefully about what U are about to
do Relationship is not
something
U should rush into or
handle lightly

2. Are U ready for a
relationship with her?
Are U emotionally
Mentally and spiritually
Mature enough to meet her needs?

3. Being s*xually attracted to her means absolutely
nothing
It isn’t a sign of likeness
Love or any other thing
Ur mind may come up with
It may just be Ur hormones
messing with Ur mind
A woman is more than her body and her s*xuality
She has a life which U
should be able to blend with Can U do that?

4. This lady has a history Can U handle it?
She has a past
Can U handle it?
Can U handle her mistakes
failures and
weaknesses?
Can U handle her
dreams without being
intimidated and
becoming jealous?

5. She already had a life
before she met U
Can U fit into and help
improve her life?

6. Love is commitment
Are U ready to commit
Ur life to helping her grow
And become all that she can
be By God’s grace?

7. Is she valuable enough
for U to devote
a large portion of Ur life
Towards the
accomplishment of HER dream?
Are u ready to pour Ur
Resources into making her
all the Lord plans for her to be?
If U are not ready
N.W says don’t just bother

8. Before U open Ur mouth
to say ‘I love U’,
Ask Urself if this is not just A moment of emotional madness’

A lady needs much more than ‘I love U’
She needs care
She needs Ur commitment
If U are not ready to make that commitment
That will lead to marriage Please leave her alone in PEACE and stop wasting her
time.....

SORRY FOR THE QUOTE, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A LADY WHO POSTED THIS UNTIL I READ THE LAST LINE!
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Mhizsleek(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
pendusky:

SORRY FOR THE QUOTE, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A LADY WHO POSTED THIS UNTIL I READ THE LAST LINE!

KK no p smiley
Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by Damifest(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Aghhh!!:.dat No.4...is it mandatory 4 every female to ve a "history"?...sometimes hearing a female's history makes me qat disappointed in her n tends to reduce d level of luv,i have 4 her....cant some1 find sum1 without a history n a perfect babe??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? / Strictly For Ladies 18 + / Simple Question To Ask Your GF To Know If She’s Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.