Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (9018 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why is it so hard for a man to be generally nice to a woman without expecting anything in return? He either wants a relationship with you, he either want sex with you...for God sake what happen to genuine friendship or just being nice? They will be friend with you for a while, you will grow to believe in their friendship, you will grow to confide in them, then after a while they want their reward.

Even if you are not friend with a guy, even a total stranger, as long hes a man and he help you in some way, he wants something in return. WTF for?

Guys please I will appreciate your input.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Popowaa: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Not all men are like that but in this age and era it's difficult to find a guy who wants to help u with nothing in return but they are very very scarce
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Popowaa: Not all men are like that but in this age and era it's difficult to find a guy who wants to help u with nothing in return but they are very very scarce
Here is one, we aint scarce like that ....

An Acquainted and awaiting NYSC Light-Skinned Igbo damsel with ''very Big bo.o.ty'' was provided accomodation with full freedom in my room all through last Month ....

Without touching anything(ah,Na God ooo ) but Tease her on her bo.o.ty which is always enough movie as she knows my eyes are always glued to it .......

I actually gave the B.oot.y a nickname we both called it .... We woulda possibly had something If I played the ''Dude'' but Nah,I already drawn myself Red-Line I never wish to cross and when our conversation reaches such ''line'' (virtually every day) ...... I slope-downward like the Ocean withdrawing !!

I ensure she sees my Er.ectio.n every Morning before going to work sha grin only denied myself access into the RedSea !!! (at some points I wonder what she think about herself cuz she know how I parolzz chicks) !!!

So, we some dudes still give favour without Quid-Proco !!!

...... Tis all about Discipline !!!

I pray she never read this as I already Introduced her here !!! Chineke ooo !!!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by lomaxx: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yeah.

I remember helping a stranded Anambra girl who came to write post-utme with accomodation. Never met her before. No favours asked or expected whatsoever.

There are many level-headed men out there. We don't all have our cortical centres in our phallus.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by obongtunji: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
We have a lot of men out there that can help a lady without demanding anything in return. I have helped ladies without demanding anything from them and I'm still doing it, Infact I helped another lady this morning and no alterior motives to it. Three years ago I was in a park to pick something that my friend sent to me and I met a pretty lady crying because her bag was snatched and she doesn't have any money on her to continue her journey and she doesn't know anybody because she just left orientation camp, thank GOD i was with enough cash that day I have to give her 5k, when I turned to go she asked for my number which I gave her and we became good friends even when she came back after her two weeks break, she came to my place of work and from there I took her out, showed her my house and she became regular in my house and I never made any stupid demand from her, as I'm typing this she is happily married she told the husband about me and im even close to the husband than her now.......lop

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by pendusky(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
rokiatu: Why is it so hard for a man to be generally nice to a woman without expecting anything in return? He either wants a relationship with you, he either want sex with you...for God sake what happen to genuine friendship or just being nice? They will be friend with you for a while, you will grow to believe in their friendship, you will grow to confide in them, then after a while they want their reward.

Even if you are not friend with a guy, even a total stranger, as long hes a man and he help you in some way, he wants something in return. WTF for?

what if the help she need was only a pretence to get close to you nd u come fvc.k up coz u want to act a good actor?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by pasqal09: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
I've helped lots of ladies so much that I can't even remember, I never ask for anytin in return
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wow so many heroes on here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pendusky:

what if the help she need was only a pretence to get close to you nd u come fvc.k up coz u want to act a good actor?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
donroxy: Here is one, we aint scarce like that ....

An Acquainted and awaiting NYSC Light-Skinned Igbo damsel with ''very Big bo.o.ty'' was provided accomodation with full freedom in my room all through last Month ....

Without touching anything(ah,Na God ooo ) but Tease her on her bo.o.ty which is always enough movie as she knows my eyes are always glued to it .......

I actually gave the B.oot.y a nickname we both called it .... We woulda possibly had something If I played the ''Dude'' but Nah,I already drawn myself Red-Line I never wish to cross and when our conversation reaches such ''line'' (virtually every day) ...... I slope-downward like the Ocean withdrawing !!

I ensure she sees my Er.ectio.n every Morning before going to work sha grin only denied myself access into the RedSea !!! (at some points I wonder what she think about herself cuz she know how I parolzz chicks) !!!

So, we some dudes still give favour without Quid-Proco !!!

...... Tis all about Discipline !!!

I pray she never read this as I already Introduced her here !!! Chineke ooo !!!

Why didn't you guys just fu..ck?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Danhumprey: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have said it time and again,you gals tend to easily generalise about men when things don't work out your way and when men generalise about you gals,you start crying something else.

The fact is such men are available,but they are few are scarce in number. Not all men help ladies with the intention of getting something back.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Can a woman give a guy free pu.nny without expecting something in return??

Can women give free p.unny to men without expecting some favours in return??.

Men dont do disinterested kindness/generosity..so do women..

Relationship is all about sharing....not just give and take..

I work hard to get the cheddars..nothing wrong if i offer you some in exchange for that lovely honey you all carry b/w your legs.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Thavik(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Then you girls should stop asking for extraordinary favours a guy wont ask for... undecided
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Rokiatu
In as much as there are Mr Nice Guys (won't lie I am one) the question seems to be why do ladies feel Mr NG is spineless or incapable of macho feats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Emekayoung(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
rokiatu: Why is it so hard for a man to be generally nice to a woman without expecting anything in return? He either wants a relationship with you, he either want sex with you...for God sake what happen to genuine friendship or just being nice? They will be friend with you for a while, you will grow to believe in their friendship, you will grow to confide in them, then after a while they want their reward.

So u're looking for a maga abi,that was den not now,u cant get without giving out wat u hav..
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Thavik(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
One time a girl asked me for a huge favour and i bleeped her instead.....lol....seriously tho...girls say dey want to be treated "equally"...buh den again..girls will always be girls...
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Deiok(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Me as a guy i dont help or give out something, because i want something in return. I only help people either be it male or female if my consciense urge me to. Even some girls believe you want to get something from them when youre helping, i got this idea when i am try to help some ladies at times which is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by passionate88: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: I have said it time and again,you gals tend to easily generalise about men when things don't work out your way and when men generalise about you gals,you start crying something else.

The fact is such men are available,but they are few are scarce in number. Not all men help ladies with the intention of getting something back.
@bolded, no b lie. Dm go say any man wey near girl na only one thing him dey find for her body, if the same man help her without doin anythin na mugu dm go call am. #confused lot
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by 25omega(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
If you look at the women who men are eager to assist, you will find that it's women they wouldn't mind laying down with. After haven said that, you should know that as men we can't get away from our base instincts. Which is see a good looking woman, and device plan to get in her pants. Not all men are like this (not the gay ones grin because you don't have anything they want) but most of the time a man taking the time to be nice to you is usually because he finds you attractive. Even if he is married and not intending to cheat on his wife. But' if the oppurtunity presents it's self 8 times out of 10 he would slay your pnssy

just saying

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op, pls can U help me with ur punnany without expecting moola in return? u dey find mugu bah?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Arosa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op, If a man like me gives a woman money as a favour but wants sex in return later; then it's a win win situation for the woman. Because there are worse case scenario: I could ask her for organ donations when or if ever I need one, Or I could ask her to climb the highest mountain and scream out my name. undecided
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by kachiz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013

OP lemme answer your question with a beta question. do you clean your bom bom when you finish going to toilet?? wetin una gals dey even do for pesin for free sef
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by macklef(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seriously i can do anytin for my female friend o, even strangers n all i would need is a sincere thank u.
BUT
If such favours involve d parting away of my hard earned cash, serzly i gota hav somtin in return and since i dont want, i dont give except na loan.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by drmikeadams(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2013
ndi nairaland sigburu onwe ha na asi.......all of una wey dey form mr nice guy 4 here ..i hear una.....girls una wan dey collect from guys ,for una mind the guy na maga....are you girls beggars that need help all the time?maybe physically challenged..
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 19, 2013
25omega: If you look at the women who men are eager to assist, you will find that it's women they wouldn't mind laying down with. After haven said that, you should know that as men we can't get away from our base instincts. Which is see a good looking woman, and device plan to get in her pants. Not all men are like this (not the gay ones grin because you don't have anything they want) but most of the time a man taking the time to be nice to you is usually because he finds you attractive. Even if he is married and not intending to cheat on his wife. But' if the oppurtunity presents it's self 8 times out of 10 he would slay your pnssy

just saying

Gbam!!! Even married men. Lord I fear the peni...s. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by passionate88: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2013
rokiatu:

Gbam!!! Even married men. Lord I fear the peni...s. undecided undecided undecided undecided
you fear the what?!. I doubt this is rokiatu postin with her handle, mayb someone has hacked her account. The rokiatu I know don't fear the peni...s, she conquer it.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by kennykg(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Some tyms it's not d fault of we guys. Coz sum ladies belive it's der way of showing appreciation,sum tink if you don't make a move you impotent or gay.
Had a lady call me okobo(impotent guy) coz i didn't ask or agree to go down der after much favours. Now just imagine
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Danhumprey: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2013
kachiz:

OP lemme answer your question with a beta question. do you clean your bom bom when you finish going to toilet?? wetin una gals dey even do for pesin for free sef
LMAO.........as in eh! Them dey find mugu. grin
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2013
passionate88: you fear the what?!. I doubt this is rokiatu postin with her handle, mayb someone has hacked her account. The rokiatu I know don't fear the peni...s, she conquer it.
My thought exactly. Somebody whose p.unny have been ravaged by different anacondas is here screaming "Lord,I fear the p.enis". I laugh in Swahili. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by kliq(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Naija women and free things sha undecided

On the real we have few men who can and expect nothing in return....yeah!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Life operates in an exchange circle,even the one that gives freely still expects God to reward him or her in a different way. Men are no exemption.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2013
passionate88: you fear the what?!. I doubt this is rokiatu postin with her handle, mayb someone has hacked her account. The rokiatu I know don't fear the peni...s, she conquer it.

LMAO!!! Seriously? am not that bad chie!!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by passionate88: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2013
chidyhels: Life operates in an exchange circle,even the one that gives freely still expects God to reward him or her in a different way. Men are no exemption.
kiss kiss kiss kisskiss coming from a lady!. I respect that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) / Romanceland Fc / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.