Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies (29260 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
You call it a "Rhetorical Question"? Maybe...But she asks with a keen look expecting an answer and unconsciously, you reply literally then she starts giving you the "silent treatment" or keep it in the secret archive of her busy heart to remind you sometime in the future...# deep sigh #

Do they love being lied to? Hmmm... Could that be why The Serpent Lied To Eve?

Truly, the saying "Understanding MOST ladies is like understanding an encyclopedia" is valid in this area... I use "MOST" without an apology cool

What Are Some Questions Ladies Ask Without Really Expecting A Sincere Reply?

1. How Do I Look?

Don't you get it, girl? After all the "Jezebelian" earrings that looks like a cutlass and horrible make up making you look like a DOLL, how do you think you look? OK, can the mirror tell a lie? Hian!

Well, cheesy, to let peace reign, we'll just say, "you're okay"...and Okay means "I'm just managing you"... So that we can quickly leave the house...she's wasting so much time on the mirror grin

2. Do You Love Me?

OK... I love with every love imaginable grin
You're both on bed with his hands all over your body and you're "wise" enough to ask him "Do You Love Me?" cheesy

Let me open up a lil: An Average guy sees any girl who is nice to him as a potential sex mate...You greet him and he starts seeing the image of you both on bed...
Love is a Journey girl! You sell NUDITY and wants to buy LOVE...Haba!

3. Have You Ever Cheated On Me?

Hmm, if he tells, it won't be nice...So, why ask?

Especially if you know he is cheating... You know but you want him him to say it? How dumb? He won't unless An Angel touched his heart...

4. Will You Abandon Me If I Get Pregnant?

This one get as e be... The guy does not really answer this one, he just says No...but if you check his heart grin...

His heart is saying, " I leave that to your imagination"
You can't tell if he will abandon you or not because guys differ. With an "hustling" guy, your chances are slim...he wants to still explore...You Can't Tie Him Down! grin

5. Why Me? Why Did You Chose Me?

What an intimate question! She really wants to know but most times, guys don't really have a good reply to that. Some guys are into her because of her
beauty, size of butt, boobs, hair length and texture, sex skills, smooth skin, nice lips, legs etc.

If he tells her, she might feel he's Short-sighted, body-minded, immature and irresponsible...she may dump him, so he says, Intelligence, Character, Charisma etc. According to tosyne, this he does just to get to her pants. He tells her what she wants to hear...

It's not because guys are good liars, it's just because you expected him to lie. There are some questions I deem unnecessary because ACTION is supposed to unveil them- you are supposed to see them from afar and quickly avoid it rather than blindly playing into its palms.

PS: Take Responsibility For Whatever Happens In Your Relationship. Going About Saying "He broke my heart" is incessantly insipid and unnecessary if you took note of the DETAILS from the start...embarassed

I know you have more based on your experiences...You're free to add...smiley

Have a nice day smiley

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
So in other words, ladies are stvpid? smiley

Nice one smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by EmekaWilliams(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

You call it a "Rhetorical Question"? Maybe...But she asks with a keen look expecting an answer and unconsciously, you reply literally then she starts giving you the "silent treatment" or keep it in the secret archive of her busy heart to remind you sometime in the future...# deep sigh #

Do they love being lied to? Hmmm... Could that be why The Serpent Lied To Eve?

Truly, the saying "Understanding MOST ladies is like understanding an encyclopedia" is valid in this area... I use "MOST" without an apology cool

What Are Some Questions Ladies Ask Without Really Expecting A Sincere Reply?

1. How Do I Look?

Don't you get it, girl? After all the "Jezebelian" earrings that looks like a cutlass and horrible make up making you look like a DOLL, how do you think you look? OK, can the mirror tell a lie? Hian!

Well, cheesy, to let peace reign, we'll just say, "you're okay"...and Okay means "I'm just managing you"... So that we can quickly leave the house...she's wasting so much time on the mirror grin

2. Do You Love Me?

OK... I love with every love imaginable grin
You're both on bed with his hands all over your body and you're "wise" enough to ask him "Do You Love Me?" cheesy

Let me open up a lil: An Average guy sees any girl who is nice to him as a potential sex mate...You greet him and he starts seeing the image of you both on bed...
Love is a Journey girl! You sell NUDITY and wants to buy LOVE...Haba!

3. Have You Ever Cheated On Me?

Hmm, if he tells, it won't be nice...So, why ask?

Especially if you know he is cheating... You know but you want him him to say it? How dumb? He won't unless An Angel touched his heart...

4. Will I Abandon Me If I Get Pregnant?

This one get as e be... The guy does not really answer this one, he just says No...but if you check his heart grin...

His heart is saying, " I leave that to your imagination"
You can't tell if he will abandon you or not because guys differ. With an "hustling" guy, your chances are slim...he wants to still explore...You Can't Tie Him Down! grin

5. Why Me? Why Did You Chose Me?

What an intimate question! She really wants to know but most times, guys don't really have a good reply to that. Some guys are into her because of her
beauty, size of butt, boobs, hair length and texture, sex skills, smooth skin, nice lips, legs etc.

If he tells her, she might feel he's Short-sighted, body-minded, immature and irresponsible...she may dump him, so he says, Intelligence, Character, Charisma etc. According to tosyne, this he does just to get to her pants. He tells her what she wants to hear...

It's not because guys are good liars, it's just because you expected him to lie. There are some questions I deem unnecessary because ACTION is supposed to unveil them- you are supposed to see them from afar and quickly avoid it rather than blindly playing into its palms.

PS: Take Responsibility For Whatever Happens In Your Relationship. Going About Saying "He broke my heart" is incessantly insipid and unnecessary if you took note of the DETAILS from the start...embarassed

Have a nice day smiley
Lok ok
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Overflogged to the extent it's now fvcking boring!

4 Likes

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by halbeeb(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm, I will later after I must have finished my Origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Nice one smiley

That's not true smiley...You're just reading it now...wink
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Overflogged to the extent it's now fvcking boring!

That's not True: The Romance Section is what it is because of "constant discovery" of threads as this... some may feel bad...buh...it's fun...Don't spill that poisonous gas of boredom... you can't spill what you don't have. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by iceberylin(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Nice one smiley
Yea, ya'll are stupid shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by snowhyt(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
EmekaWilliams:

Lok ok
come on dear, u didnt have 2 quote d whole thing
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmmm kind of true.

not totally true sha
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by snowhyt(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:

really??
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by blueandbirds(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
they are just confused being, but the good part is dat we guys cant do without dem. big shout out to all the ladies out there, much love..

2 Likes

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by BreezyRita(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:

shocked shocked
Ice?? Me??
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by auntymi(f): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Nice one smiley
grin
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
halbeeb:
Hmmm, I will later after I must have finished my Origin

Remain some...for my cat grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by pryd(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
*After the wrong choice/application of make-up*
Girl: How do I look?
Me: W0W you look almost beautiful cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
snowhyt:
come on dear, u didnt have 2 quote d whole thing

As in enh...
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmm kind of true.

not totally true sha

cheesy...Which?
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
blueandbirds:
they are just confused being, but the good part is dat we guys cant do without dem. big shout out to all the ladies out there, much love..

Much love o grin
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
grin

Hian! Why the teeth? undecided
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy...Which?
1and 4
pryd:
*After the wrong choice/application of make-up*
Girl: How do I look?
Me: W0W you look almost beautiful cheesy

You didn't add sweet? lol
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

1and 4

You don't ask him? cheesy
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by iceberylin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
BreezyRita:

shocked shocked
Ice?? Me??
Didn't say it...

Its mznelly that did...

Buh u arnt wink
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by pryd(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

You didn't add sweet? lol

hehehe correct guy wink
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by iceberylin(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
snowhyt:
really??
No, ya'll arr beautiful kiss
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Kennywills7(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
True facts
Those who have eyes and brain let dem read and understand grin
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

That's not True: The Romance Section is what it is because of "constant discovery" of threads as this... some may feel bad...buh...it's fun...Don't spill that poisonous gas of boredom... you can't spill what you don't have. lipsrsealed
Da fuq?

Boring is when you nitwits keep recycling some _stupid stereotypical lists, with hopes of making frontpage. Humanity is dead. Romance section used to be vibrant with people discussing love and their love life. But now it's all about you goats and your _stupid 5, 7, 10 pointer lists.

GTFOH. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by snowhyt(f): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:

No, ya'll arr beautiful kiss
dats much beta ;-)... u don't generalise cus we were all born different
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=15pt] I dey come[/size]
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
snowhyt:
dats much beta ;-)... u don't generalise cus we were all born different

Yea..grin
Re: Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=15pt] I dey come[/size]

We dey wait...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.